Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,228 members, 7,887,615 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:30 AM

Secrets Of the gods - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Secrets Of the gods (113541 Views)

The Gods Are Hungry / Who Offended The gods of the land? / Food For The Gods. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets Of the gods by ninja4life(m): 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
Haha nice update.hope u dont keep us in suspence for long o.n
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
kissfrank, nyc one. Bhet please don't make me haunt u down oo, friday ke?? embarassed
Re: Secrets Of the gods by tmamuda(m): 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
It is really touching.

Reunion like dat part. Jst take ur time 2 gve us da best. Thumps up!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
Oga franko, you don collect all d babes wey dey this thread finsh na, you no even fit give we boys one make we share.
Frank, this is making sense o. I love this last 1. Who misses me?
Re: Secrets Of the gods by kayemjay(m): 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
Franko,

One of my favorite men.

Keep it up bro!

U are awesome!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Lilyluv028(f): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
Friday is too far,u just dey give me heart attack with this ur story,men!this ur story sweet ooo.sweet kisses to u joor.i dey wait here i no go any were.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
Lilyluv028: Friday is too far,u just dey give me heart attack with this ur story,men!this ur story sweet ooo.sweet kisses to u joor.i dey wait here i no go any were.

Lily... Are in a relationship? U are just my type. Can I hear ur voice?

@damexx how far na? No mind all these babes way de do me gboji gboji... Imagine them giving me cyber kisss, I be Cyber Lover?

Thankx @kayemjay... How's ur sweet story going. Have nt been there in a while. This story will finish by next week and I will storm there and learn some IT stuff from u.

@tmamuda
Thanks and may God bless u.

@mzsleeq, sexysapphire, ninja4life, joizy, chichi and olyfad... U people shuld telax na. I told u I will be a little bit busy seriously. I have not even thought of what nxt to write, so let's how it goes. Thanks.

@eneze, thanks for the hug.
Ya, Adefunke, I am really planning on taking my time to work on the typos once the whole woke is done. Thanks.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Therock5555(m): 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
Damex333: Oga franko, you don collect all d babes wey dey this thread finsh na, you no even fit give we boys one make we share.

If say u be girl i for miss ugringrin

frank u too much, kip it up.

Sets reminder for friday
Re: Secrets Of the gods by killuminati(m): 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
frank3.16:

relax my man... there is enough in one woman that can go round for every man
LOL! Frankwhite u badtshocked
So u mean say na me and u go share di kpomo be dat o! Lai-lai!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Joizy(f): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
killuminati: LOL! Frankwhite u badtshocked
So u mean say na me and u go share di kpomo be dat o! Lai-lai!
God help u guyz!@kiluminati na human being u d refer 2 as kpomo abi
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Xyge(m): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
dude, u're GOOD.

Re: Secrets Of the gods by sconp: 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
Frank, to be frank, i must definitely give u a thumbs up for this story. Ruling tinz...
Re: Secrets Of the gods by princesa(f): 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
Happy reunion it is then...

''It was a humble sincere
love. One that every woman desired but most times in their lives rejects it because of pride and materialism. This two things, she realized, makes most women lose focus and go after what they want instead of what they truly need.

but this excerpt tugged at my heart strings embarassed

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of the gods by Winnie1950(f): 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
Thanks 4 dis beautiful update uncle frank. Just when i was happy and smiling stupidly at the reunion u had to bring ghaoul in again. Now am so scared and not sure of what will happen next. Although i think chief uzor might not make it (just my sily imagination).
Re: Secrets Of the gods by hanelson(m): 5:25am On Oct 24, 2013
Haaaaa (exhales) finally am here. Frank see wetin ur story do me, bn glued to my phn for the past 2 days.

Nice work bro. Jst like saint u will go placess with this story. Imagine doin a movies with this story, even a novel.

Wana give u a task. You wiall always provide update 3 times daily. I dnt care how u do it, jst get it done (in boss' tone) grin

Cn u imagine I came across this story few wks ago and I snubbed it. (God forgive me).

God bless u man. U r a genius
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 6:13am On Oct 24, 2013
princesa: Happy reunion it is then...

but this excerpt tugged at my heart strings embarassed

Sweetheart, can u speak igbo? This ur english pass my power... Which one b tugged out my heart strings again? why do I feel I am falling in love with u?
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 6:15am On Oct 24, 2013
Winnie1950: Thanks 4 dis beautiful update uncle frank. Just when i was happy and smiling stupidly at the reunion u had to bring ghaoul in again. Now am so scared and not sure of what will happen next. Although i think chief uzor might not make it (just my sily imagination).

My little wife, u are putting thoughts in my headooo
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 6:17am On Oct 24, 2013
hanelson: Haaaaa (exhales) finally am here. Frank see wetin ur story do me, bn glued to my phn for the past 2 days.

Nice work bro. Jst like saint u will go placess with this story. Imagine doin a movies with this story, even a novel.

Wana give u a task. You wiall always provide update 3 times daily. I dnt care how u do it, jst get it done (in boss' tone) grin

Cn u imagine I came across this story few wks ago and I snubbed it. (God forgive me).

God bless u man. U r a genius

Thanx boss, I rejoice when I see a new comer like heaven does a sinner repents.

However this ur task too hard for meooo.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 6:30am On Oct 24, 2013
Goodmorning guys, hope evryone had a nice nite.

I thought of putting something down and updating today but decided against it. Because I know it wouldn't be worth it.

I really need to make u all understand that I am under pressure and can't do a good work in this condition. I know u all don't want this last part to be just ordinary, I myself will not forgive myself if at the end of the story readers just his. I need time, right now I am blank. I don't know what next to do, my thoughts are still hazy. I really need time to organize them.

When I wrote the religion, I was given time by readers to give a perfect end, I ask u all for the now.

Another fact is that I will b travling to ph tomorrow and the journy will be a time for reflection.

I am thinking of who to kill and all that, but I don't like sad endings especially after I lost my girl. I do not wish sad endings for my enemy and I do not wish that for my characters. But I like NDE.

These thoughts are running through my head.

I like women and and alcohol and when I am around them, inspiration comes, but the girls on nairaland are nt trying, no one is massagin my back. Perhaps that's why my thoughts are still hazy.

I don't know how ph will b, I don't know if I will b chanced to write, but if I am, then I will do my next update on sunday, but if not, then I will have to tell u the time I will update by this weekend.

Thanx

3 Likes

Re: Secrets Of the gods by princesa(f): 6:42am On Oct 24, 2013
frank3.16:

Sweetheart, can u speak igbo? This ur english pass my power... Which one b tugged out my heart strings again? why do I feel I am falling in love with u?

lol, ibo? Not too good at it though

It means that that line got me thinking.

And please don't fall in love oh! infact, i have daughter-father request to make. Can you adopt mesad
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Chemmzy(f): 6:47am On Oct 24, 2013
I have been a silent reader of all your stories, buh at this juncture, if I refuse to comment. I'm sure God sef go vex....Frank! I doff my head, *sorry*...my hat for u. You are simply the best and indeed father of suspense they call u...I couldn't remember how many times I was driven beyond my bus-stop when I was reading The 10th generations...lolz. And this one too is another blockbuster. But please ooo, Chief Uzor can not die yet without rewriting his will and involving Ekene ooo...lolz. So don't let the thought come into your head at all. If anyone is going to sacrifice his or her life here...it may be Lin.......#coughs#....sorry I need to get some water......I'll be write back....#runs away into my hiding as usual#
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 24, 2013
Well, what can the righteous do?frank pls. O let it be perfect,dnt mind we, the oliver twists on this thread. Weekend it is kiss
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 7:15am On Oct 24, 2013
Chemmzy: I have been a silent reader of all your stories, buh at this juncture, if I refuse to comment. I'm sure God sef go vex....Frank! I doff my head, *sorry*...my hat for u. You are simply the best and indeed father of suspense they call u...I couldn't remember how many times I was driven beyond my bus-stop when I was reading The 10th generations...lolz. And this one too is another blockbuster. But please ooo, Chief Uzor can not die yet without rewriting his will and involving Ekene ooo...lolz. So don't let the thought come into your head at all. If anyone is going to sacrifice his or her life here...it may be Lin.......#coughs#....sorry I need to get some water......I'll be write back....#runs away into my hiding as usual#

Thanks dear, please do nt go into hiding...we like ur face
Re: Secrets Of the gods by sconp: 7:55am On Oct 24, 2013
Frank, you can't keep all the ladies to yourself o. Share some to us o. I think i can see KAYEMJAY viewing. ABEG KAY we dey wait for you o. 9:00am
Re: Secrets Of the gods by hanelson(m): 9:55am On Oct 24, 2013
frank3.16:

I thought of putting something down and updating today but decided against it. Because I know it wouldn't be worth it.

I really need to make u all understand that I am under pressure and can't do a good work in this condition. I know u all don't want this last part to be just ordinary, I myself will not forgive myself if at the end of the story readers just his. I need time, right now I am blank. I don't know what next to do, my thoughts are still hazy. I really need time to organize them.

When I wrote the religion, I was given time by readers to give a perfect end, I ask u all for the now.

Another fact is that I will b travling to ph tomorrow and the journy will be a time for reflection.

I am thinking of who to kill and all that, but I don't like sad endings especially after I lost my girl. I do not wish sad endings for my enemy and I do not wish that for my characters. But I like NDE.

I like women and and alcohol and when I am around them, inspiration comes, but the girls on nairaland are nt trying, no one is massagin my back. Perhaps that's why my thoughts are still hazy.

I don't know how ph will b, I don't know if I will b chanced to write, but if I am, then I will do my next update on sunday, but if not, then I will have to tell u the time I will update by this weekend.

Thanx
Pls give this man 72 virgins to rub his everything.

But who will do the bombing? grin

Anywer ladies online, u cn all start the rubbing now for our guy to be inspired.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 24, 2013
Winks
Damex333: Oga franko, you don collect all d babes wey dey this thread finsh na, you no even fit give we boys one make we share.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Joizy(f): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2013
frank3.16:

Thanx
*speakin in ghaoul's voice*u had beta update 2maro jux as u av said,if u dnt update by 2maro, then b ready 2 face my wrath#
Re: Secrets Of the gods by fulli16(m): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
Oga Frank....
i dey easily run out f words 2 describe yhu nd ur writing...
u too much!
God bless yhu!

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of the gods by Cestmoi1(f): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
Frank,there was a place u used Sandra instead of Linda,where Inspector Lucky was explaining to Linda about the whole brouhaha.In all,thanks for the updates....I like it mucho cos twas nice.Your updates are always on point.I fear for Saint o.Don't kill him o.

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of the gods by penzino(m): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
Frankenstein!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
penzino: Frankenstein!

sir!!

@c'estmoi I hear u.... where u from by the way, u user name is kind of confusion
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Cestmoi1(f): 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
frank3.16:

sir!!

@c'estmoi I hear u.... where u from by the way, u user name is kind of confusion
Don't mind my moniker.I'm a Nigerian,omo yoruba ponbele ni mi.grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (40) (Reply)

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance / The Naughty Sisters / Shadows Of The Green

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.