Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,351 members, 7,940,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) (24424 Views)

Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) / Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) / Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by kayswag100(m): 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
Could someone Kindly inform me if it is possible to graduate from a Govt. UNI with a 4.96 CGPA?

That means from 100l to 400/500, all As and just about 2 or 3 Bs over all. HOOOOOOOW na? angry angry angry angry angry

Even Uni lag and UI first classes would be like 4.6 or that range.

Btw, this ain't envy but just awe!!!
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by demelza: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
Yungwizzzy: most successful people today didn't make first class in the four walls!!
You sound like you are trying to console yourself with your 3rd class.
While your claims may be true, dont hate on the girls' success.

3 Likes

Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by foreignstudy: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
What degee Bachelor degree or Master degree,

or only the best of the class before they make bachelor or master degree.
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
Nice one..Excellent twins,but let them try this in a Govt owned Uni and tell me d result....

Btw,can sum1 pls give me the phone num of ASUU's presidentI need to call him to call off this strike asap
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by Fynestboi: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
homesteady: Which one is kehinde? Which one it taiwao?
the one with glass [taiwo] and the oda kehinde mai guess though cool
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by Coded7: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
ehiblessing: God bless me with children with dis kind of brain. Amen
ARE U READY TO BEAR D CONSEQUENCES OF ANY OF THEIR NEGATIVE CHARACTER.
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
kayswag100: Could someone Kindly inform me if it is possible to graduate from a Govt. UNI with a 4.96 CGPA?

That means from 100l to 400/500, all As and just about 2 or 3 Bs over all. HOOOOOOOW na? angry angry angry angry angry

UI's first class is 6.0 -7.0 grin grin grin grin
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by flolancracker: 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
ur use of language wont allow you.
need I say more? gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
Coded7:
ARE U READY TO BEAR D CONSEQUENCES OF ANY OF THEIR NEGATIVE CHARACTER.
Like what and what?
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by Saxophemsy: 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
ehiblessing: God bless me with children with dis kind of brain. Amen
oops!sorry,u hv 2 develop ur children 2have dis kind of brain
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by Fynestboi: 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2013
Saxophemsy: oops!sorry,u hv 2 develop ur children 2have dis kind of brain
gringringringringrin

Well said
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by fr3do(m): 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
flolancracker: smh and who told you privates accept less than 180?

its like u're in a private uni
cos the way u're defending

baba God I want to graduate with first class o.
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by Adeyemi0(m): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2013
Thats good for them,private gives it easily though unlike public versities.first in my dept with 4.2,some public versity lecturers are just too bad.
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by legalcode(m): 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
Why are they celebrating? why? My niece just collected hers last year all thanks to her daddies money....trust private school nah!!
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
Kid what's you current cgpa?life is too short to be ds sad okay cheers
mzwealth: Nt jealosy,u no fit try am for govt uni.take it or leave it.even if u get d brain,dem no go give u d grade.nt even in my oown skul n dept.am apy for dem sha
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by Eneze1(f): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
congrats to the twins, for those saying its not possible to have that kind of grade in govt schools, well u have to make ur findings well. I finished from a fed school and during my set we had 9 first class students from my department including the overall best graduating student, while some departments can't even boast of 2.1
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by Ifems(m): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Taye and Kehinde Babaagba of Thomas Adewumi International college, Oko, Kwara state.

My one year Juniors back in Secondary school days.

Proudly TAICO.
How good were they then?...Maybe we can judge from there.

1 Like

Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
Congratulations my foot come my school and see if 3rd class sure u
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by Ifems(m): 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
Eneze1: congrats to the twins, for those saying its not possible to have that kind of grade in govt schools, well u have to make ur findings well. I finished from a fed school and during my set we had 9 first class students from my department including the overall best graduating student, while some departments can't even boast of 2.1
Did you do EE?
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
I'm guessing d ojuigo(goggle eye) is d kenny
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hw wil dis increase my GP in A.B.U. i jst hope my g.p is stl ntact afta d strike.
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by nerodenero: 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ologbeni, Taiwo ni o.

1 Like

Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2013
yuzedo: sooooo how did dey managed to nyash d leturers at d same time to achive dis hulabalu geddemit??!? >sad
I concur
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by lakesguy(m): 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Taye and Kehinde Babaagba of Thomas Adewumi International college, Oko, Kwara state.

My one year Juniors back in Secondary school days.

Proudly TAICO.
yhur juniors? Ehya! Did yhu bag first class too?
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by LMAyedun(m): 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ifems: How good were they then?...Maybe we can judge from there.
They've been both excellent academically... I can recall they usually take prizes on graduation days.
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by naijathings(m): 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
[size=18pt]I don hear .. Make una go try am for FUTO. Twins for that matter. If I hear.[/size]
but thumbz up to both of them..
e no easy to be so outstanding in anywhere.
clap clap clap

2 Likes

Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by LMAyedun(m): 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
lakesguy: yhur juniors? Ehya! Did yhu bag first class too?
Yes...ThankGod.
I've been expecting people like you to quote me.

1 Like

Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by Fynestboi: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
joshua idibia: Hw wil dis increase my GP in A.B.U. i jst hope my g.p is stl ntact afta d strike.
gringringringrin
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by Hemical: 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
kayswag100: Could someone Kindly inform me if it is possible to graduate from a Govt. UNI with a 4.96 CGPA?

it's possible. Heard of 4.96 in Obafemi Awolowo University, chemical engineering in 2006. Also heard two people graduated with 4.92 in Elect elect in 2011. Maybe someone from the school can confirm sha
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by exqusite: 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
Am hapi 4 dem . Congrates
Re: Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) by yinkard4me(m): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
mzwealth: Nt jealosy,u no fit try am for govt uni.take it or leave it.even if u get d brain,dem no go give u d grade.nt even in my oown skul n dept.am apy for dem sha
they speak good english in a private university and not pidgin. Dats d difference

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students / Stop calling It "Snake Servant "See The Real English Name / NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.