Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,746 members, 7,952,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

How Fast Can You Create Unique Concepts - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How Fast Can You Create Unique Concepts (755 Views)

Can You Create Customize T-shirt For University Student? / Nezery Concepts: Home Cleaning Services, Interior Designing.......etc / Let Me Help You Create Amazing Sales Letters That Sell Your Products For You Like Hot Cakes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Fast Can You Create Unique Concepts by dammylarey(m): 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
It is important to appreciate that every large concept cannot be advised an unfastening. A flourishing entrepreneur possesses the ability to separate legitimate possibilities from the cacophony of concepts jumbled in his head and this adds value to marketplace through innovation. Sifting through concepts for helpful possibilities is not an exact research. The bottom line is that if a notion has to become an unfastening, genuine benefits should start happening and when it is directed in the market, it is significant that the stakeholders achieve some pattern of tangible benefit.

Support the motion say, I
Not in support of motion say, Ne

And the I's have it..

(1) (Reply)

Terminal Crude Oil 5kmt- / Thread Closed / Occassions And Events Made Sweeter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.