Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,774 members, 7,908,994 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:21 PM

Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? (23796 Views)

How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by nairaland22(m): 11:08am On Sep 19, 2013
Sincerely speakin, its not an easy task. lets b sincere to ourselves. human beings are prone to emotions but it takes d Grace of God for one to control his/hers. It has happened 2 me. Myself and my ex galfrnd hav broke up but we still communicate. She called me one fateful day askin me for a favour which is to accomodate her in my place wen she comes visting, as she wil com to collect a document from Local Government, while she was nt sure she cud make it back to her far destination. Indeed I accomodated her wen she came, after she was through wit wat she came for, it was late already and I hav to accomodate her. I did and gave her a cool reception. Wen it was night, We slept on d same bed, and I was kinda feelin emotional. I began touching and reasoning wit her. Suprisingly she accepted and we ran d PROGRAM dat nite. It was really wonderful. Lolz. May God forgiv me ooo

1 Like

Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by chuksoyo21(m): 11:09am On Sep 19, 2013
Dis 1 na gbagam things!!!
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2013
nairaland22: Sincerely speakin, its not an easy task. lets b sincere to ourselves. human beings are prone to emotions but it takes d Grace of God for one to control his/hers. It has happened 2 me. Myself and my ex galfrnd hav broke up but we still communicate. She called me one fateful day askin me for a favour which is to accomodate her in my place wen she comes visting, as she wil com to collect a document from Local Government, while she was nt sure she cud make it back to her far destination. Indeed I accomodated her wen she came, after she was through wit wat she came for, it was late already and I hav to accomodate her. I did and gave her a cool reception. Wen it was night, We slept on d same bed, and I was kinda feelin emotional. I began touching and reasoning wit her. Suprisingly she accepted and we ran d PROGRAM dat nite. It was really wonderful. Lolz. May God forgiv me ooo
amen!
thank God u kow u fornicated.
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by ojiefi: 11:25am On Sep 19, 2013
have you considered why they became ex..? if one left the other for another and now they have to share a bed where will that feeling come from to warrant sex? you guys should think. for me i will be so put off for anything to happen, so angry if he tries any rubbish. nonsense.... angry
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Youngpo413: 11:26am On Sep 19, 2013
youngPRO: The last time I checked, There is no harm in asking.

I thank God you said "ex"
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Youngpo413: 11:34am On Sep 19, 2013
Baybe: I'd rather not share that bed. Odikwa very risky shocked.

What would make us sleep on the same bed in the first place sef undecided.

Coincidence.
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 19, 2013
youngPRO: Can you spend a night
with your ex on the same bed and do nothing?
no, I must do smthng
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by crackhaus: 11:47am On Sep 19, 2013
No ex of mine dares stay in the same room with me, let alone on the same bed. They already know what's gwona happen and very little they can do about it. I'm never on my period!
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by nwokeomayola(m): 11:54am On Sep 19, 2013
It's possible, ve tried it. Just ask yourself if u make love each night you sleep on the same bed with ur wife/ girlfriend, the answer is definitely my answer!!!
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by ifemixed: 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ow can dat happen for God sake.the everything about the past stay in the past don't tempt the past pls!!!
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by 3nairalandcom: 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
I can and don't give a Bleep what she will say
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by fike: 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
Hell NO!
It's like going back to one's vomit.
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by pappilo(m): 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
Only if I have malaria or typhoid fever otherwise Okafor's Law mode will be activated
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by tjdj: 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
i can share with her,all i will do is wear latEX....winks(if u catch ma drift)
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by true2talk(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
undecided[quote author=eagle,eye]Have done it before, no biggie. Moreover, I can't have zex if I am not comfortable with the person.[/quote

Na lie, I beg make we hear word.
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Pacesetter4lyf: 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
What a question!
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Freiburger(m): 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
Hell no, fact is, i'm allergic to ex. Come to think of it, how will her present partner feel when he gets to know about it?
Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by krem(m): 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
I doubt the possibility given i know she's got someone else
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by sureway1(m): 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
2 som pple d meaning of ex is enemy...l don't blame them maybe cos of how he/she bcame an ex.
ans:we are different, what if r relatnship was not base on sex.
to me l stil believe our enviroment n backgroud influences r tought.yes notin wil happen.
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by DExplorer1: 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2013
Harbosede02: muahhhh.morning
wink smiley
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
GODFORBID!!!!NEVER...
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Summersland(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
Kojoo lake,imbaaaaah wink
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by true2talk(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
Infomizer: Been there, done that. We almost had swex (sex with my ex) but we did not want to complicate the terms of our well-defined breakup so we locked shop (it was really difficult, folks).My point is, the chances of something happening are higher except the fella has already bastardized that place and rendered it bereft of any modicum of appeal wink.

that is just a straight true talk and not like some people dazzle round.
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Demallcrazy(m): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
nne3870: No, my ex was really good in and outta bed.
Cant risk it grin
Eh, Nne, odikwa 2 riskilious oo! grin
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by bknight: 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
@OP

If I left her but still like her: Yes I can initiate it
If she left me, 98% sure its a No; I can't initiate it

Buh if dat sexy mami wata initiate da thang...I rest my case grin cool
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by ezzye: 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
.....yeeeaaahhh
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by DrBaby(f): 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Dyt(f): 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
bknight: @OP

If I left her but still like her: Yes I can initiate it
If she left me, 98% sure its a No; I can't initiate it

Buh if dat sexy mami wata initiate da thang...I rest my case grin cool

Oya na
Let's hav a date for saturday evening
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by GentleMimi: 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
Nope! Smfin must happen.I must cut off his prick! SOB!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

21 Funny Things To Say To A Girl / My Girlfriend Is Circumcised! / Kanye West Graduation Full Album Download. (2007)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.