Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,289 members, 7,943,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? (23825 Views)

How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2013
Yes I hv done it twice there's nothing bad there.

1 Like

Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by donsteady(m): 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
sure, what is there? my Sx came to visit me< she spent 2weeks here, some times she sleep in my room some times in the guest room. i see her more like a sister.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by fabulousdame(f): 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
yeah sure...it's no big deal..can even stay a month..sleep in d same room en no sex
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by gebest: 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
I nd my ex pass d nit 2geda at Lokoja on my way comin from Abuja, my broda i kn go lie oh, we Bleep oh.
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by gebest: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
emmysenior: [size=14pt]What's so important in doing it apart from orgasm/cum?
Afterall you were in there a thousand times and done.

It doesn't give one money, make one more intelligent or even make one more handsome.
[/size]
AR U IMPOTENT?
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by likearose(f): 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
If someone's ♍Ɣ ex, it doesn't mean we can't be friends anymore. And YES i can sleep with ♍Ɣ ex on d same bed and nothing happens its only a thing of d mind.

1 Like

Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Babe2sure(f): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
[quote author=donsteady]sure, what is there? my Sx came to visit me< she spent 2weeks here, some times she sleep in my room some times in the guest room. i see her more like a sister.[/quote

Not with my kind of ex. I can't sleep on the same bed with him because it is sure to happen. He is damn obsessive,so wouldn't try that.
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by vizkiz: 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2013
D last tym ah had dinner wif her, we ended up kissinq
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by vizkiz: 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
[quote author=Babe2sure][/quote] y is he stayinq dt lonq @ d first place?
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Jilo83(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
yes!
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by chisorm(f): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
Omo! It would shock some pple ‎​♓☺ω much their body, would betray their minds#
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by kazeytee(m): 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
The same bed?
well... grin grin tongue tongue

Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by AGgal(f): 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
Yeah,it happened once. He came visiting and it started raining heavily until late. He had to pass the night in my house. I knew he was very happy in his mind. Later at night he started touching me,i gave him a strict warning,moved away from him and covered myself with the duvet leaving him to feel cold. The next morning i woke him up very early to leave. When he left i started feeling pity for him but.........
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by vizkiz: 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] Yeah,it happened once. He came visiting and it started raining heavily until late. He had to pass the night in my house. I knew he was very happy in his mind. Later at night he started touching me,i gave him a strict warning,moved away from him and covered myself with the duvet leaving him to feel cold. The next morning i woke him up very early to leave. When he left i started feeling pity for him but........

Mehn...u wicked oh cry
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
chisorm: Omo! It would shock some pple ‎​♓☺ω much their body, would betray their minds#

Exactly. Some people forget that a couple doesn't have to feel anything for each other to tango horizontally.

1 Like

Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Freiburger(m): 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
@ all claiming its no big deal, and also claiming they are often visited by their ex for weeks, please i want you guys to explain to us what it means to call someone an ex lover or an ex wife.
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by RazaqMB(m): 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
No bigie
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Michelyr3(m): 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
youngPRO: The last time I checked, There is no harm in asking.

is dat wat u think? Go ask ur father d frist place he bleep ur mum
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
AG.gal:
Yeah,it happened once. He came visiting and it started raining heavily until late. He had to pass the night in my house. I knew he was very happy in his mind. Later at night he started touching me,i gave him a strict warning,moved away from him and covered myself with the duvet leaving him to feel cold. The next morning i woke him up very
early to leave. When he left i started feeling pity for him but.........

So u mean though u were denying him but ur pussy was scratching u hunging for it? U can kill urself in pretence o. grin
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by MrsChima(f): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
Yes.
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by buklan: 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
Harbosede02: Wondering wat can eva make me and my ex sleep on d same bed??smh

why r u wonderg?
U shud pray u dnt find ursef in some circumtance.
Uhmmmm
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Treasure103(f): 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
Why in d first place would that happen. "IMPOSICANT". Old things have passed away,ALL not few have become new. I've moved on and He has to move on.
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2013
eagle,eye:

In my case, she was coming back from a long journey and it was already night. So she called and I went to pick her up and she stayed the night and left the next day.
zex, is all about the mind.
Hmmm... sound like my lovely ex wink
Was in an exact situation last month. Had a long/night journey and had no option but to call him . It was really not easy but it took self-control. Twas nice seeing each other again sha after a long time.
Bottom line, its all about determination
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by dangiwa09(m): 12:56am On Sep 20, 2013
youngPRO: Can you spend a night
with your ex on the same bed and do nothing?

NO!
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by alfredo4u(m): 6:58am On Sep 20, 2013
It depends, if she is the one DAT breaks d relationship. I will so fuckunize ha all try.
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by alfredo4u(m): 6:59am On Sep 20, 2013
It depends, if she is the one DAT breaks d relationship. I will so fuckunize ha all tru.
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by justyn4real(m): 7:38am On Sep 20, 2013

no go rizin am oooooo e fit happpen e don get y
d key already
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by ronia(f): 9:11am On Sep 20, 2013
Situations can
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Daniel058(m): 10:57am On Sep 20, 2013
Any sex outside marriage is sin,don't forget that.
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Monicasque(f): 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
no , that is why i avoid
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by AGgal(f): 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
RedBenson:

So u mean though u were denying him but ur pussy was scratching u hunging for it? U can kill urself in pretence o. grin
I be human na! grin
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by pasqal09: 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
Well, I've bin in this postion once........twice as a matter of fact. Nothing happened. I was anticipating how I was gonna hammer this pussy with all my might. Wen she finally came, one look at her filled me with irritation, she was asking me to collect the tin but I refused and sent her off the next morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious Post Of A Couple Who Met On Twitter / The Official Engagement :) / What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.