Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,456 members, 7,917,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 03:03 AM

For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! (113622 Views)

Can A Physically Abused Woman In A Marriage Work Things Out With Her Husband ? / Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? / Wives, Girlfriends, Partners Please Tell Me You All Have Experienced This Too. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
25Calibre:

As touching as your story may be, its obviously one sided. ( I'm not justifying your beating )

It will be nice if we can get your husband's side of the story, because you can't tell us you are a saint. You've been met with so much sympathy on this thread, but in the interest of fairness, your husband side of the story must be heard, to avoid jumping hastily into conclusion.

Nobody beats a saint, even Nebuchadnezzar so please do tell us your wrongdoings as well.
Abeg, assault is assault regardless of provocation. If I called you a fool and then you beat me up, and I pressed changes against you, dude you are going down. Violence can never and should never be defended.

15 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by fr3do(m): 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
op
run for ur life
b4 he makes ur children motherless

btw,do u pray over the matter?

2 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by eagleeye2: 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
swag queen:

It means i have to start life afresh. 30 years with no money in the bank,with two children and no job! God!
Until you are ready to face your fears, you will never be bold enough to make that change.
Look on the brighter side of Life, you are a Lawyer and have your kids. The kids will be a motivating factor to face life squarely. Some are widows at 30.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by druid06(m): 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2013
SWAG QUEEN.

Firstly, I think this whole story is a well planned fabricated one. I might be wrong though but if I am then, I think you enjoy playing the victim and also the sympathy people shower you with. It just doesn't add up when a man would be this cruel and you still lived in that household. You claimed to be a lawyer. I'm not sure if you're practicing or if you've passed the bar but there's a lot of job opportunity for women mostly in the banking industry.

I have never once read a part where your parents interfered with this abuse. Surely if you kept it away from them just to save your "marriage" it would have surely found a way into their ears and I have never seen any parent or sibblings who would remain idle and let their child be abused for any reason whatsoever.

If there's any iota of truth in this story then it means you're a fool and one of those lazy women who just want to sit at home, grow fat and let the husband put food on the table. Get out of that hostile environment with your kids. Go back to your family or friends. I'm sure they would have you with open hands, get off your lazy butt and go look for employment. There're plenty of fish in the sea.

Since your "husband" isn't the one, there are countless numbers of eligible bachelors out there. Get your life back together, take control of your life, work, take care of your children and if you feel you still want to be with a man then go out dating, if otherwise be determined and put your time and determination into your work. The sky is just the beginning babe and when everything is done and settled, you can now tell your ex to go fucck himself.

Sorry for the negative vibe this post was giving off. It's tough love babe.

7 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by mysticgal(f): 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
oh God deliver any man that would raise up his cotton wool hand to touch me angry

6 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Caracta(f): 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
25Calibre:

As touching as your story may be, its obviously one sided. ( I'm not justifying your beating )

It will be nice if we can get your husband's side of the story, because you can't tell us you are a saint. You've been met with so much sympathy on this thread, but in the interest of fairness, your husband side of the story must be heard, to avoid jumping hastily into conclusion.

Nobody beats a saint, even Nebuchadnezzar so please do tell us your wrongdoings as well.

The bolded is wrong. Very wrong!

16 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by xynerise: 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
mysticgal: oh God deliver any man that would raise up his cotton wool hand to touch me angry
Just pray u will never meet one.

1 Like

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Les: 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
What will happen Hell will let loose?? Op might have said this. Domestic violence are unpredictable like death, if not o would not be in this situation, not even whole Rihanna anticipated it. The only thing is to deal with it the same way Rihanna dealt with it, locking up that gay and putting a restriction order on him after he might have completed his jail term. So dear, ur gra gra is bullsheet...
mysticgal: oh God deliver any man that would raise up his cotton wool hand to touch me >sad

1 Like

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by mbulela: 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
I don't care whatever excuse you can come up with. If you are a man and you beat a woman (talk less of your wife or girlfriend),you are of all men most miserable and the scum of the earth. I don't care what her crime is. It is inexcusable and you deserve castration. In my books you are as bad as a rapist.

3 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by buklan4realyah(f): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
grin grin
Nashville:

Madam, this may hurt but your husband does not love you. You have been married for just for years and all of this has happened and his parents no get shame sef. I am a married man so I know what I am saying - that man does not love you and you have nothing to gain by staying in that marriage. I repeat, you have nothing to gain. He openly cheats and beats you for complaining, gives you no money etc. Now you feel worthless and you are still staying there. If I understand correctly, you are just 30 years old and a lawyer. Please do not end you life before it even starts.

Let me tell you the truth. You made a mistake by marrying that man, you better cut your loses and start afresh. The future of your marriage is bleak and I just cant see how he will change. At 30 you can still get a job, how can you just give up like that. Send me your CV, I know partners in top law firms and I will forward to them for real. No joking here. You need to get yourself a job asap. Now if he says you cant work, then its time to tell him goodbye.

I know a woman who was divorced, without a job, heavily in debt and with two children at age 30. She started afresh and by age 40 she was a multi-millionare in dollars. You know how she did it. She gave herself a chance in life by starting over. You need to give yourself another chance. You are just 30 and you want to end your life in some marriage. Some of your mates sef never marry and they will still marry and enjoy life. Please, in fact I am so angry that I will start blaming you if I continue!

U are on point my broda
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by uboma(m): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
swag queen: He's a control freak and The sister says the only woman capable of staying with him is one who would just sit back,relax and watch without talking! What insanity. Just sit relax,she says.

Then someone should advise him to go and marry a doll... I wish i could meet with this your husband...
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by fr3do(m): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
Bludeville:
Abeg, assault is assault regardless of provocation. If I called you a fool and then you beat me up, and I pressed changes against you, dude you are going down. Violence can never and should never be defended.

thats where emotional assault comes in
thats the worst
it eats inside out

my questions are-
*didnt these women court their husbands to know their violent tendencies?
*why do we have women's affair ministries?
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Rooneyboy(m): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
Nashville: Unfortunately,

I have nothing to share but an advice to young people still dating.

Dont be blinded by love, money, sway etc. Background is very important. Most abusive men come from abusive homes. The first marriage we all know and see is our parents and the way our parents conduct themselves in marriage would have a strong influence in how we conduct ourselves in marriage. We are their offspring. So young people should research family background before saying "I do". He might be sounding all romantic and all that. But the day you offend him after marriage, all he will remember is how his dad beat the hell out of his mum for the same offense some years back. Then he begins to ask himself why he should not do the same to you.

My advice also goes to guys. Abuse no get gender. Some girls go about verbally abusing their husbands because that was what they also saw. And some even go physical. Shine ya eye before marriage, because after marriage na prayer remain o!

Unfortunately keh !

Nne , pls oooo rephrase that thing, abi u dey pray for this kind condition
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Fussbot: 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
SPIRITUAL VIEW

Did ur father used to beat ur mother?

Is any of ur sisters too going 2ru dsame tin in her marriage?

If yes,den it's nt ur husbands fault,it's ur family dat has a spiritual problem..dat,no female in dat house wil enjoy her marriage or they wil start to enjoy it in dia old age...

Naw,wat bout ur husbands family?did u make any research b4 u marry him?researches like;

did his father used to beat his mum?

Wat bout his brothers,do dey also beat dia wives?if yes,den it's also spiritual...for d aforementioned prblms,den u nid to see a TRUE PROPHET!

Bt if non of dis is apening,den d solution is in ur hands.

Try and study y he beats u,is it wen u try to control him,or wen he is drunk,or wen u are bin inquisitive,try and work on dis tins and u wil get ur man back...my childly view...

3 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
Only a lazy and dependent women will remain in an abusive marriage, I don't pity cowards.
If money is more important dan ur life so be it,remain there cos you are too lazy to start afresh. And as for kids,when he kills u he will marry another woman that will maltreat your kids. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Donjazzy12(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
As usual the lesbians are here advising her to leave him and be welcome into their arms! people don't be fooled, this is a Lesbian recruitment thread! Their strategy is very simple: paint all men as wife beaters and beasts and then suggest women as better alternatives. If you must condemn then you must condemn violence in totality. Many cases abound where women beat and even kill their husbands! @Swagqueen, I really need to understand your situation very clearly to offer advice. Therefore, please supply answers to this questions pls.

1, Was he abusing you this way when you were still dating? If yes why did you then go ahead to marry him?

2, Were you influenced by your parents to marry him? I am asking because the age difference of 13 years is a little too much in my opinion and that may explain why he treats you the way he does because he may still think you are a kid.

3, Do you have an abrasive or confrontational nature? If yes then you may need to tone it down a bit. Even in a lesbian relationship there is always a dominant figure.

4, If he stops beating you will you still want to work? i[/b]f the answer is no then you have very low drive and he just did you a favor.

5, [b]What actions or words do you use that infuriate him soo much? Do you abuse him verbally?
The truth is most men respond to verbal abuse with a backhand. It happens every where even in the US.

Finally, let me state in very strong terms that I condemn every form of domestic abuse be it verbal or physical against children, men or women. Every body in the family should be treated well.

4 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by ammyluv2002(f): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
swag queen: My husband is 13 years older than i am. He's short tempered and is way too self-opinionated. What he says is law and if i don't "carry out" his instructions, I'm insubordinate and disloyal. Which of course fetches me the beating of my life. He says i don't have to work (I'm a lawyer) that he has the capacity of providing for me and our two kids. Consequently,when there is any disagreement,he leaves the house for weeks and won't give me money. I'll have to start begging even when he's at fault! The last straw was when he beat me up with my nine months pregnancy! (Four days to the birth of my son). We were visiting my folks and were lodged in a hotel.he suggested i spend some hours with the kids in my parents house since he wanted to rest.i consented of course. On getting back,i saw hair littered every where on the sheets. I asked him if he had company and he flew into a rage,calling me names and then the beatings started. How long can i put up with this?

Btw,every one around thinks I'm enjoying marriage because i hardly tell anyone what I'm going thru.
wow! I feel for you...chai, ko easy o. God help u, Amen
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by bukatyne(f): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
When I come across stories like this, I wonder: How was the foundation like?

Was all these stuffs hidden or did the people really see them and still venture into the marriage?

OP:

I would advice you re-evaluate yourself to see if he is reacting to your actions (not that I support his actions). If you are satisfied that you are clear, biko run as fast as your two legs can carry you. You have two beautiful kids to take care of. Don't listen to all those who will come and tell you to endure esp. cheating and beating is involved.

If you decide to leave him, don't see it as an opportunity to start sampling new men. It is a time to re-evaluate and see why you fell his victim in the first place. Even if you are innocent, you faulted in marrying him.

God be with you smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
Many of us are victims of physical and even emotional abuse.

1 Like

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by 25Calibre(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
Bludeville:

Neither did I say assault is justifiable. I'm not defending violence at all, all I'm saying is that this " a saint being beaten by the devil " Image Swag Queen is trying to paint here, might just be far from the truth.

A reasonable counsellor would want to hear both sides, even in a court of law, the man would still be given the benefit of the doubt and not have judgement just passed on him (like many have done here, thats why there is no justice in Nigeria) without him having the opportunity to defend himself.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by swagqueen(f): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
druid06: SWAG QUEEN.

Firstly, I think this whole story is a well planned fabricated one. I might be wrong though but if I am then, I think you enjoy playing the victim and also the sympathy people shower you with. It just doesn't add up when a man would be this cruel and you still lived in that household. You claimed to be a lawyer. I'm not sure if you're practicing or if you've passed the bar but there's a lot of job opportunity for women mostly in the banking industry.

I have never once read a part where your parents interfered with this abuse. Surely if you kept it away from them just to save your "marriage" it would have surely found a way into their ears and I have never seen any parent or sibblings who would remain idle and let their child be abused for any reason whatsoever.

If there's any iota of truth in this story then it means you're a fool and one of those lazy women who just want to sit at home, grow fat and let the husband put food on the table. Get out of that hostile environment with your kids. Go back to your family or friends. I'm sure they would have you with open hands, get off your lazy butt and go look for employment. There're plenty of fish in the sea.

Since your "husband" isn't the one, there are countless numbers of eligible bachelors out there. Get your life back together, take control of your life, work, take care of your children and if you feel you still want to be with a man then go out dating, if otherwise be determined and put your time and determination into your work. The sky is just the beginning babe.

Sorry for the harsh words. It's tough love babe.

Lol.thanks.i was just fresh out of law school when we met.i started practising corporate law in 2007 but he wasn't pleased with that.his reason? It was exposing me to guys.i still continued until we married in Dec. 2009 and i moved from my state.he promised to get clients for me even though i took in almost immediately but all thatmwas a farce until he eventually came out and said he was going to start a business for me. Time ticked.....what's going on? Well,u know we are still a young couple. Give me some time.till today.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by mbulela: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ema prince: Only slapped my sister once and that was like 11yrs ago.I was small anyway.she felt dizzy and i was filled with remorse.
since then,I have never beaten any woman and will never do!..But advising the abused to leave their marriage isn't the best.
If you are a Christian,talk to your pastor and he will tell you that it is not prudent to leave your marriage because,even if you get married to another,that first man is still your true husband.forget all these things we are learning from the white.

I'll advice that you pray harder to GOD over this.there is nothing impossible to him
i don't want to turn this into a religious battle but some pastors are nutcases. Some of them beat their wives.
My wife's friend complained to her pastor about her husband beating her. Do you know what he said?
"You too should be careful how you talk to your husband. You know he has a temper."
I just shook my head when my wife told me the story.

2 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by uboma(m): 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
swag queen:

We dated for two years and pls don't blame me,he beat me once in those two years but apologized profusely for a long long time. Once i separated from him for four months while we were dating for the lack of respect he always exhibited towards me (he would call,complain about something and hang up on me.i never ever hang up on people.i see it as being disrespectful) but then,the first time,u always think he'll change.

And he will come begging you later after leaving his sorry ass. You shouldn't even have married him in the first place...

1 Like

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by mbulela: 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
25Calibre:

Neither did I say assault is justifiable. I'm not defending violence at all, all I'm saying is that this " a saint being beaten by the devil " Image Swag Queen is trying to paint here, might just be far from the truth.

A reasonable counsellor would want to hear both sides, even in a court of law, the man would still be given the benefit of the doubt and not have judgement just passed on him (like many have done here, thats why there is no justice in Nigeria) without him having the opportunity to defend himself.
Even if Swag is a LovePeddler and worse,it still does not justify laying a hand on her. It is inexcusable. I am sure the Swag is a bad girl and maybe a worse wife yet no man deserves to lay hand on her.
How can a sane man lay hands on a pregnant woman? What level of madness is that?

3 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by ammyluv2002(f): 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
Hettymoore: Only a lazy and dependent women will remain in an abusive marriage, I don't pity cowards.
If money is more important dan ur life so be it,remain there cos you are too lazy to start afresh. And as for kids,when he kills u he will marry another woman that will maltreat your kids. Nonsense
Really? Don't say that rather pray you don't fall victim. ..most people in this situation don't even know what to do or where to start especially if there are kids involved. Also remember, that God hates divorce aside that most of them have 1001 reasons not to leave the marriage so you never can tell. Money isn't the only reason such women stay put only the foolish.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by swagqueen(f): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
Donjazzy12: As usual the lesbians are here advising her to leave him and be welcome into their arms! people don't be fooled, this is a Lesbian recruitment thread! Their strategy is very simple: paint all men as wife beaters and beasts and then suggest women as better alternatives. If you must condemn then you must condemn violence in totality. Many cases abound where women beat and even kill their husbands! @Swagqueen, I really need to understand your situation very clearly to offer advice. Therefore, please supply answers to this questions pls.

1, Was he abusing you this way when you were still dating? If yes why did you then go ahead to marry him?

2, Were you influenced by your parents to marry him? I am asking because the age difference of 13 years is a little too much in my opinion and that may explain why he treats you the way he does because he may still think you are a kid.

3, Do you have an abrasive or confrontational nature? If yes then you may need to tone it down a bit. Even in a lesbian relationship there is always a dominant figure.

4, If he stops beating you will you still want to work? i[/b]f the answer is no then you have very low drive and he just did you a favor.

5, [b]What actions or words do you use that infuriate him soo much? Do you abuse him verbally?
The truth is most men respond to verbal abuse with a backhand. It happens every where even in the US.

Finally, let me state in very strong terms that I condemn every form of domestic abuse be it verbal or physical against children, men or women. Every body in the family should be treated well.

Its in him.he said the only language women understand is violence. He even bragged about beating up a girl in U.K.

1 Like

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by jaybee3(m): 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
@Swag queen
So what do you want to do going forward?

I just can't stress enough why empowerment should be embedded deep into the skulls of all young teenage girls.

3 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
swag queen:

Its in him.he said the only language women understand is violence. He even bragged about beating up a girl in U.K.
how come you married such a beast?
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by mysticgal(f): 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
why do i think this story is a scriptundecided
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
25Calibre:

That is why moderators should watch the kind of stories they put on frontpage. Matured people on the family section were already advising her. Now that it's on frontpage, little children like you are also commenting. Moderators, please take off frontpage please. Stuff like this is only for matured minds not for little children from the village.

15 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by showoff(f): 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2013
At Swag Queen, you are not the only one. I went thru it sometimes ago. I was married to my hubby for 5 yrs and we have two kids( a boy and a girl) and he just started misbehaving, If i questioned him, he becomes abusive and violent. I think he was frustrated cos his biz was not doing well at that time. I was the one shouldering all d responsibilities at home, was it easy no? no cos i was only earning a stipend working with one man's biz bt I was able to manage cos i was doing a little buying and selling, also with some support frm my parents and sibblings. A man has no excuse to abuse his wife cos pple were tellin me to bear wt him that he was misbehaving cos of his inadequacies and I said to myself that my hubby shld appreciate d fact dt he has a supportive wife even though I nag once in a while as a human being especially wen i become broke and I need to do somethings for the kids. Anyway, he came home one day and said I was a witch that am using his destiny to progress that am responsible for his predicament. To cut the story short, he said he was told he can never make progress untill I leave his life but i refused to leave despite all he did to frustrate me like not comin home for days and not picking his calls. Was I beaten? yes but once. I usually hear pple say if i slap u u will see stars bt i neva knew it was possible.. my dear I saw stars wen he slapped me severally cos i challenged him for something wrong that he did .And then the nxt day i get to remind him of all he said to me and all he did. He tells me it is intentional that he is ready to do more. There was a day we had a problem which we were suppose to solve togeda and he decided to run away as usual. I held his shirt trying to stop him from escaping, the shirt got torn. U knw wot. he tore everything on me including my underwears, and asked me to go out of d house, i tried to wear anoda clothe he stopped me and said dt is hw u are moving out of d hs, even wen a male neighbour forced himsef inside our hs (cos he had already locked d door and threw d key under a sette) I was stark naked I had to cover myself wit a curtain, u can imagine d humiliation. I call his pple and dey were indifferent, thay kept saying i shld b patient. At the end, he left hs and never came back for 2 months. while he was away he kept sending msgs of threats sayin if he cums bac home he must not meet me if not one of us will be dead. The kids were on holiday. I stylish move to my parents hs told dem we are der for holiday . And i registered d kids at a nearby schl in my parents hs. My excuse was that d hs rent was due, he wasnt willin to pay and i dont thk i shld pay it either. Fastforward to today. We av being seperated for 4 yrs now, yet to be divorced, am wt d kids, I thk GOD for his faithfulness, we are fine. GOD gave me a better job and am able to takia of myself and d kids, d kids are my source of joy and d ey are doin wonderfully well. Am better off without him. The only problem now is moving on which I belief GOD will sort me out soonest. Now my advise to you is to look for a job, get stable, GOD will give u job cos He knows d situation. You have families I belief, as soon as u are a bit stable leave him if he comes back to his senses and he comes to beg and u see genuine repentance, fine. If he doesnt , move on wt ur life and be happy. At 30 u are still young to go thru all dat. Perharps u can find love again frm a responsible man and if not enjoy, For me, he is callin to beg but i dont trust him, av not seen genuinesss in his apologies.... It is well sis. Hmmm as for mum, I believe she doesnt wish u dead. I hp u knw d case of Titi that was killed by her hubby. About 2 months ago, a lady was pushed frm a 3 story building and she died,dt is the parents loss. .meanwhile wen d hubby became violent, she ran to a neighbour's hs to pass d nait der,she was sent back that she has to go and settle wt d hubby, it is an abomination for dem to take her in.nw dey regret der action. . the guy will marry anoda lady and d lady will probably wear her cloths and use her thgs sef, what abt d kids?who will kia for dem. My dear run for ur life, ur security comes first. Marriage is not a do or die affair pls.

31 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by ballabriggs: 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2013
My friend Efe is also going through emotional and physical abuse in his marriage.

Any advice for him please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (111) (Reply)

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.