Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,087 members, 7,939,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:38 AM

McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians (28273 Views)

Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! / US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain / Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
thoth:

You actually know little about who gave a go ahead for the coup, who propped and promised to give their support if the coup succeeds, who is it that gave the condition that Murtala must be eliminated if the objectives of the coup must be apreciated.

Your can no longer confuse people about your western masters, sorry more and more people are getting enlightned and i can see from this thread how they are calling you out.

I am not surprised in all groups you allied me with you did not include the Almighty Al Qaeda, the world most renown terrorist organization, the same one USA created, armed and trained, the same one that they are now funding, training, arming against a democratic Sovereign state.

Sorry you are doing a bad Job, your masters should cut your salary.

Where are your evidences to first line of your comment than resorting to your conspiracy theory with baseless assertions again? Indeed, I am so much perturbed by conviction your stand to point accusing finger. Your inability to prove beyond reasonable doubt your claims is demanding reliable sources to support this very statement. The coup that brought Murtala Mohammed into power you are trying to accept as legal and justified has not be very well explained in your comment. This is a military leader who's committed crimes against humanity by killing civilians over the Niger river. And, he's a cohort of those who assassinate Johnson Aguiyi Ironsi. You are so sentimental about this matter and sensitizing the situation to make Murtala's death as actually the plan of USA when we know that Nigeria has been going through different faces of coup during that era. Later people will come to say Americans are responsible for the failure of Nigeria when we know that the three major tribes of Nigeria cannot agree on same matter which has a very untold effect on what has happened in the country and what is bedeviling it today.

Keep exposing yourself. People who are able to source for correct information will definitely see your smear campaign to blame America for all your country's shortcomings.

Bwahaha... I am waiting for your next reply to this particular comment

Thank you.
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by sangresan(m): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
Tdade,it seems you dont have the use of your senses...You claimed you dont understand what I wrote but also tried to disprove it....The mofo in you just like to be pedestrian...I wrote that the nuclear bomb had no bearing on the outcome of the war and you are now claiming it is true...Then what is your problem?...It seems you are idle and dont know how to spend your time....If you want to learn history,you can pay a visit to my place and we shall see who dont know shit about what he is saying...Japan dont have the means to defeat Russia in an all-out war...Not in decades before and not now...You can choose to believe anything you like...Fools are free to revel in their folly...And to your co-fool,all what I wrote was just a paragraph...A dindinrin like you cant comprehend that...Just tell us how many armoured tanks and fighter jets the Japanese possess in 1940 to prosecute a world war....Japanese fought only on the Pacific Front but Russia and the US fought on two fronts....The two of you should go and read the autobiography of Winston Churchill to get facts and know that Germany was the real military monster behind the World War....Imagine a mofo posting a link to Wikipedia on here!....It seems I am in the company of the wrong crowd!!
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by thoth: 1:17am On Sep 26, 2013
all4naija:

Where are your evidences to first line of your comment than resorting to your conspiracy theory with baseless assertions again? Indeed, I am so much perturbed by conviction your stand to point accusing finger. Your inability to prove beyond reasonable doubt your claims beyond is demanding reliable sources to support this very statement. The coup that brought Murtala Mohammed into power you are trying to accept as legal and justified has not be very well explained in your comment. This is a military leader who's committed crimes against humanity by killing civilians over the Niger river. And, he's a cohort of those who assassinate Johnson Aguiyi Ironsi. You are so sentimental about this matter and sensitizing the situation to make Murtala's death as actually the plan of USA when we know that Nigeria has been going through different faces of coup during that era. Later people will come to say Americans are responsible for the failure of Nigeria when we know that the three major tribes of Nigeria cannot agree on same matter which has a very untold effect on what has happened in the country and what is bedeviling it today.

Keep exposing yourself. People who are able to source for correct information will definitely see your smear campaign to blame America for all your country's shortcomings.

Bwahaha... I am waiting for your next reply to this particular comment

Thank you.
Listen to yourself, you have now changed the topic to Murtala committed war crimes and killed people on the Niger and that to you is why he was assassinated ? You failed!

All we know is that you are a paid Mis-Informist.
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 26, 2013
thoth:
Listen to yourself, you have now changed the topic to Murtala committed war crimes and killed people on the Niger and that to you is why he was assassinated ? You failed!

All we know is that you are a paid Mis-Informist.
Do you wanna go? You are the one who brought murtala Mohammed issue into the argument. You are the same person twisting my comment. You are the failure here! PERIOD!
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by kq(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
Guys please, please please lets apply some sense of decorum into all this back and forth arguments. No name calling or insults alright? Afterall no one here can claim complete and unadulterated knowledge of the events we are talking, and many of this arguments are hearsay which we have little or no control over so why the insults? Now lets continue with the arguments.
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by caye(m): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
...and 9 years after, the Russia- Ukraine war.*

War is a racket.
Simple.

Every war has always been planned in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ukraine: Israel PM Meets Putin In Moscow For Ukraine Talks / France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision / Biden Chooses Antony Blinken As Secretary Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.