Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,986 members, 7,942,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

President Jonathan Re-introduce Car & House Loans - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Re-introduce Car & House Loans (19010 Views)

Breaking: FG To Re-introduce Tolls – Fashola / Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Re-introduce Car & House Loans by Akiika: 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
At least he's shifted from inaugurating committees to launching elephant projects!
Person go get job first before he go think of buying a house.....How hard is that to figure out?
Job! Job!! Job!!! first
Re: President Jonathan Re-introduce Car & House Loans by powersunny: 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
I am not a fan of the Otuoke man, but i dont know who gave him this advise. If he could pull this one off, without allowing corruption and insincerity to shortlive it, then i am sorry i will disappoint my beloved APC and vote for him. Afterall, democracy is about "what iin it for me?". Decent and affordable accomodation on top of my mind. The mortgage rates of Nigerian banks will give one instant hypertension, and the govt (states n FG) have been playing audience while we the middle class is sinking. In fact, I command the God of Adeboye to let you lose sleep until you fulfill this program even if you didn't mean it. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Re-introduce Car & House Loans by Obinoscopy(m): 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
I'm taking this news with a pinch of salt
Re: President Jonathan Re-introduce Car & House Loans by Atouke: 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
powersunny: I am not a fan of the Otuoke man, but i dont know who gave him this advise. If he could pull this one off, without allowing corruption and insincerity to shortlive it, then i am sorry i will disappoint my beloved APC and vote for him. Afterall, democracy is about "what iin it for me?". Decent and affordable accomodation on top of my mind. The mortgage rates of Nigerian banks will give one instant hypertension, and the govt (states n FG) have been playing audience while we the middle class is sinking. In fact, I command the God of Adeboye to let you lose sleep until you fulfill this program even if you didn't mean it. grin grin grin

Amen.oooo! this will really help
Re: President Jonathan Re-introduce Car & House Loans by Atouke: 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2013
Akiika: At least he's shifted from inaugurating committees to launching elephant projects!
Person go get job first before he go think of buying a house.....How hard is that to figure out?
Job! Job!! Job!!! first

Do you know the number of jobs building houses will create from the builders/construction to the funders/developers/bankers and loan officers. to furniture makers, building materials manufacturers etc etc.

Building construction is big business worldwide my dear it a great progenitor of good jobs.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Re-introduce Car & House Loans by jteejohn: 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
The truth might be bitter but it must be told this is a big sign that NIGERIA in no tym will soon be democratically born again now we can see dat a true democratic state strive where there are strong opposition dis in returns makes the ruling party seat tight to deliver devidence of democracy

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Re-introduce Car & House Loans by Majorify: 12:51am On Sep 20, 2013
[quote author=eluquenson]
http://ngrguardiannews.com/national-news/133106-jonathan-reintroduces-car-housing-loans-for-workers-

Share your thoughts?
If thats true, I can be a proud owner of a Range Rover Sports SUV Jeep?
Re: President Jonathan Re-introduce Car & House Loans by unclebangbang(m): 4:01am On Sep 20, 2013
slimming: forget it, it will be difficult to fill such form.

People like u shuld be locked up for speaking in out of context blindly..u r so negatively mentally retarded.

Naija must be a republic once more.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Re-introduce Car & House Loans by ofala(m): 4:53am On Sep 20, 2013
the last time i checked, the man GEJ is presently tipping for education ministry isnt just a misfit for any miniterial post but talks like a motorpark agbero. Have you heard Wike talk? I am not even talking of the fact that our Universities had been closed for three months now. We have enough competent Nigerians that can deliver in all the ministries if only these political blind shades will be removed from GEJ's eyes. There are lots of Prof Nebos(Energy minister) all around Nigeria that are ready to work, can GEJ advisers advice him rightly? Do they have Nigerians masses at heart?
Re: President Jonathan Re-introduce Car & House Loans by gratiaeo(m): 7:21am On Sep 20, 2013
All na wash.....
Where is subsidy busses?
YouWin abi Youtube nko?
I don't buy this poo.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Re-introduce Car & House Loans by adiscodigoxin: 8:26am On Sep 20, 2013
EBI a pa piringidi Is yin Lara,
Dunno why Nigerians still attribut govt non-performance to tribe,
Tis too glaring that Jona and the whole of Pdp need not stay in office beyond 2015,we're in the worst time ever,I bet none of you is a student at home cos of ASUU strike,a patient in the hospital ,use Nigerian roads,or unemployed grad,
He didn't start the mess though,but we have only progressed faster in his. Tenure,
If you tell me you have hope,and you still tribalistic in your thoughts,then there is really no hope afterall
And I have not said Apc is better ,I only desire change in the political party at the helm of affairs,it creates competition and this brings at least a bit of good from the government in place
Re: President Jonathan Re-introduce Car & House Loans by polosky: 8:40am On Sep 20, 2013
[quote author=seunmsg]2015 election gimmick. We aint buying this poo!

improved power he promised,rather mega watt generated has dropped, Agreement with ASUU, hnmm!, SURE-P hnmm!, is it dis one now that will wrk just because he wants to come back 2015. NIGERIANS let us wise up. We have been once beaten,twice shy
Re: President Jonathan Re-introduce Car & House Loans by Abmarshalo(m): 8:52am On Sep 20, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] Goodluck Goodluck kam am ge soo month ne je je month na ga ga Goodluck cam ge so ehh

PDP Power

eluquenson:
http://ngrguardiannews.com/national-news/133106-jonathan-reintroduces-car-housing-loans-for-workers-

Share your thoughts?

Re: President Jonathan Re-introduce Car & House Loans by polosky: 8:58am On Sep 20, 2013
[quote author=jteejohn]The truth might be bitter but it must be told this is a big sign that NIGERIA in no tym will soon be democratically born again now we can see dat a true democratic state strive where there are strong opposition dis in returns makes the ruling party seat tight to deliver devidence of democracy

[/shut up, this guys you are hailing are responsible for the worsening level of decay in our country and you are here vomitting robbish. All they have ever promised, how many have they fulfilled to the benefit of the common man....and here they are again promising you another and without using your brain you are dancing azonto.]
Re: President Jonathan Re-introduce Car & House Loans by tjpoet: 9:21am On Sep 20, 2013
2015 CAMPAIGN
Re: President Jonathan Re-introduce Car & House Loans by tjpoet: 9:23am On Sep 20, 2013
Say whatever you like. Jonathan himself knows this is either a scam or a form of campaign. There is no connectivity btw govt agencies and private agencies. If jonathan says even pple working for private sector will benefit from this then its a big lie. Some govt agencies will build houses for their junior workers but end up allocating those houses to their directors and co. As long as Nigeria is still Nigeria such promise can never be fulfilled. Sermon on corruption can never be sweet in the mouth of a corrupt minded leader.
Re: President Jonathan Re-introduce Car & House Loans by Tintinix: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2013
A lot of you Nay sayers please when this is implemented don't apply for any oh!
When people don dey think of how to refinance their personal loans to this mortage loan. May you see this happen and not partake also
Re: President Jonathan Re-introduce Car & House Loans by Odionpete: 11:47am On Sep 20, 2013
eluquenson:

Share your thoughts?
A very wonderful news mr president we pray that God grant you and ur all excutive to actualise n excute all the good plan you are having for this great country. God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Outburst, A Master Stroke? / Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics / Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.