Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,842 members, 7,912,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:21 AM

Compare And Contrast,miss LASU N Face Of IMSU - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Compare And Contrast,miss LASU N Face Of IMSU (1554 Views)

Miss Lasu 2015 Kindly O Vote For Me As Miss Lasu Plz Dnt Ignore Your Votes Count / Why Do Women Get Fatter In Marriage In Contrast To The Man / BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Compare And Contrast,miss LASU N Face Of IMSU by ebera(f): 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
Was surfing the net today and came across where they were comparing beauty queens.I clicked that of the young stars:Miss LASU and Face of IMSU.
So who do u think is better off.let's know beauty queens are beauty queens.
Why the face off? 'cos they are both reigning beauty queens of state Universities in Nigeria! One in the East and the other in the west! Meet Miss Faderera Mariah Omosowoeni the new Miss Lagos State University (LASU). The tall and dark lady emerged the most beautiful girl in campus in a beauty pageant held on 4th July of this year!
Photos below shows the delectable 5ft 5inch tall Miss Nwaohiri Amarachi, a 22yr old Nigerian Medical Laboratory Science Student in Imo State University (IMSU), who is the current face of the university!

Beautiful ladies right but who's finer?

Re: Compare And Contrast,miss LASU N Face Of IMSU by Stunner1(f): 12:30am On Sep 20, 2013
miss imsu does it for me

(1) (Reply)

Things Girls Hate Inrelationships / I Pity D Woman Dat Will Marry U, My GF Said To Me / He's Cheating On Me, Don't Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.