Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. (27805 Views)

See Mary & John Having Office Romance And Poor Jessica Is Doing The Whole Job! / Employees having office romance at work. Details and photos... / How Do you End An Office Romance Between Two Married People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by Andyblaze: 1:12am On Sep 20, 2013
I hate long write-ups as much as you do, so imma keep this as short as possibe cool

Love can be found anywhere and anytime, so inasmuch as most femalespeople tend to shy away or despise dating a co-worker, the power of cupid could still trap you in the office. It is not advisable but then if you just have to do it, here are a few tips, pros and cons attached to office romance for you.

TIPS*
1. Don't mix business with pleasure on work time. Agree to date out of work hours.
2. Stay fair! Do not give unnecessary work favours or better pay to your partner or worse punishments when you break up
3. Make sure He/She is single! Abeg no allow all those Carmen Luvana office Indecency scenes get into your head. Don't let the wrongvoyeuristic sexual reasons infuence you into luring another person's half in the office. kiss smiley

1 Like

Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by Andyblaze: 1:12am On Sep 20, 2013
PROS AND CONS

Pros:
1. You know he or she has a job and also know how productive he/she is. Thats a fat plus! grin
2. You have a lot in common and you both can be more productive in and out of work due to similiar interests.
3. There is better understanding of each other's work schedule. No need for suspicions and none of you can get angry if the other has to work late because you understand whats involved.

Cons:
1. If you break up or have a fight, you won't get as much space and respite you may need to cool down due to your frequent ''sighting'' of your partner
2. Too many gossipping about you and your partner will do your reputation at work more harm than good.
3. You might be under constant pressure to make a good impression since you don't want to belittle yourself or mess up things in the presence of your partner and that might lead you into making fatal mistakes.

You can add more tips, merits/demerits and your opinions about office romance.

7 Likes

Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 20, 2013
All ladies at the office are suspects, be careful or you might be poisoned.

1 Like

Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by vivianc(f): 2:29am On Sep 20, 2013
deleted

4 Likes

Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by Meringe(m): 8:17am On Sep 20, 2013
Currently, am having a date with a colleague. Its not easy but I can't help it cos she worths it.
Taken note of the cons and am avoiding the image damage part of it. Discreet as much as. Possible!

Who knows where one can find the right person!!!

Options are wide!
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2013
She was the cute chic on industrial attachment while i was the new guy fresh from training school. Then, people started calling us husband and wife so i brought their teases to reality by capturing her. Soon i got tired of the steady weekend straffing and office smooching and wanted out because she was acting too desperately...like a fiancee. We stopped talking in a matter of months.
Fastforward a year after, she foung love, got married to my very close pal. He still doesn't know of our dirty little secret.
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by Lekan247: 9:02am On Sep 20, 2013
vivianc: I once did office romance. Ermmm mba,
vivianc were have u been have been searching all over for u in the master bed room please come give me head am starve.

1 Like

Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by vivianc(f): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2013
Lekan247: vivianc were have u been have been searching all over for u in the master bed room please come give me head am starve.

Search no more, for i'm here. I just need you to go to the bathroom and scrub your kini very well with an iron sponge. After then, mix delto liquid with cameroun pepper and rub the mixture very well on it. We gotta get that kini disinfected so that I don't contract staph or gorrno. When you are done, ring me up.

10 Likes

Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by Andyblaze: 11:57am On Sep 20, 2013
^^^[size=24pt]DIES[/size] grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by Andyblaze: 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
Lekan247: vivianc were have u been have been searching all over for u in the master bed room please come give me head am starve.
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by jhydebaba(m): 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
Office romance is fun especially when u are the oga at the top.

I was the head of my department and as such had every right to do whatever when the main boss is not around. Thank goodness he always leave by 10am, so after that I put the office on hold, take my assistant to the inner store to assist me on matters that concern the heart while my co-staff secured the perimeters for a refreshingly cold kunu/zobo cheesy office life was so cool then wink

1 Like

Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by Andyblaze: 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
jhydebaba: Office romance is fun especially when u are the oga at the top.

I was the head of my department and as such had every right to do whatever when the main boss is not around. Thank goodness he always leave by 10am, so after that I put the office on hold, take my assistant to the inner store to assist me on matters that concern the heart while my co-staff secured the perimeters for a refreshingly cold kunu/zobo cheesy office life was so cool then wink
You were doing it the wrong way lol.

1 Like

Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by excell12go(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
Alas I made front page. 1st tym in 5mnths. Oh lala lala cheesy
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
I don't think i'd be caught dead having an Office romance. How can you deal with being Hot in the office with your partner so close and you can't do anything. Punishment i tell you.

1 Like

Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by pendusky(m): 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2013
this is serious!! am finding my self in this! lol
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by Orikinla(m): 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2013
Okay.
I could not resist the Kenya Moore's boobs of our secretary.
And my program manager was my Val last year.

1 Like

Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by ChemicalMallam(m): 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
Just passing
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by gtrust: 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
You do not date colleagues in most organisations.
Usually part of Code of Conduct.
However, you can still 'fall in love' but one of you will have to resign.

Nigerians have a way of just doing whatever they like...
Like eating your cake and still holding it in your hands (don't know how one can get it out from the stomach...lol)
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by kayfx2(m): 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
vivianc:

Search no more, for i'm here. I just need you to go to the bathroom and scrub your kini very well with an iron sponge. After then, mix delto liquid with cameroun pepper and rub the mixture very well on it. We gotta get that kini disinfected so that I don't contract staph or gorrno. When you are done, ring me up.
grin
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by vivianc(f): 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
.....:.....

1 Like

Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by vivianc(f): 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
kennygee: I don't think i'd be caught dead having an Office romance. How can you deal with being Hot in the office with your partner so close and you can't do anything. Punishment i tell you.

Drag him to the rest room and get freaky there. grin grin thank me later. *winks*

*thinking out loud* I look forward to b......a..nging my hubby in his office's rest room.

3 Likes

Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by lurvy: 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by donpal(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
No word can explicitly explain the true feelings of office romance..........cos am still a fired and not retired soldier of the game.

1 Like

Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by Osinachi101(m): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
Finally I don make am o.......
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by Iaz93: 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
cheesy
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by Richy4(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
The summary of it all is that "U don't pooo where you it" cool.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by jaybee3(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
Not ma thing
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by Ay111(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
Richy.:
The summary of it all is that "U don't pooo where you it" cool.

*where you eat
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by pastorprosper(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
Like seriously y'all need jesus! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by Richy4(m): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ay111:

*where you eat
thanks

2 Likes

Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by fuckluv(f): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
O$inachi101%:
Finally I don make am o.......
I rejoice with you grin grin grin grin cheesy angry
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by richoko60: 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
vivianc:

Brose this na die, can't help but to LWKMFMSB laugh wan kill me for my story building

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! / My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy / Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.