Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,110 members, 7,916,247 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:46 PM

Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. (27827 Views)

See Mary & John Having Office Romance And Poor Jessica Is Doing The Whole Job! / Employees having office romance at work. Details and photos... / How Do you End An Office Romance Between Two Married People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by crystalballs: 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2013
tips indeed.
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by AdexAbbey(m): 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
ETT
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by Okijajuju1(m): 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
Pros & Cons of Office Romance

Pros..

1. You get to see your babe all the time so you know she aint out there triffling whilst you are sweating hard at work.
2. You know how much she makes and vice versa, so she can respect herself and stop asking you for money.
3. You know she gets paid so you can borrow money from her.
4. You can get sex almost anytime you want it.. Plus, there is no sex greater than office sex.. #Bucketlist number 2.. after number 1 sex with triplet Persian virgins..
5. The occasional smooches..
6. She gets to bring you home cooked lunch everyday.
7. Its easy to import her for the night. No long thing, just wait for work to finish, put her in your car and drive her home for the weekend.

Cons

1. Now she can track you... #Monitoring Spirit mode..
2. No more under-gee packages..
3. She knows when money has entered your account, so you cant lie to her.
4. She knows your salary, so when she says she wants a Z30 for the 6 weeks anniversary of your relationship, She knows you can afford it.
5. Its easy for her to move in with you.. Afterall, you both have the same route to work 5 days a week.
6. In a break-up, you are screwed for life.. The whole fvcking office would be turned against you.
7. If your Oga finds out, you are in trouble.. Especially if he has been eyeing her since.
8. Over Familiarity..
9. Higher chances of her carrying belle for you..

8 Likes

Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by ibrokola(m): 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
Sounds like fun! More pros than cons!
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by Justiyke4u: 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
marleymcintosh: She was the cute chic on industrial attachment while i was the new guy fresh from training school. Then, people started calling us husband and wife so i brought their teases to reality by capturing her. Soon i got tired of the steady weekend straffing and office smooching and wanted out because she was acting too desperately...like a fiancee. We stopped talking in a matter of months.
Fastforward a year after, she foung love, got married to my very close pal. He still doesn't know of our dirty little secret.
... And they lived happily ever after dont forget that line
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by hammedkola(m): 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
Super story,...No be today
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by Donmichaelz(m): 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
--
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by bizfirst: 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
Business should always be put before pleasure...how does romance feature with work? For me (assuming I was single), I'd be the last person to bring myself that low. Man has got pride, you know?

1 Like

Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by NovusHomo(m): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
pastor prosper :
Like seriously y'all need jesus! cheesy

Who dat? grin
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by econcepts: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
vivianc:

Drag him to the rest room and get freaky there. grin grin thank me later. *winks*

*thinking out loud* I look forward to b......a..nging my hubby in his office's rest room.

classless
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by X111: 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
vivianc:

Search no more, for i'm here. I just need you to go to the bathroom and scrub your kini very well with an iron sponge. After then, mix delto liquid with cameroun pepper and rub the mixture very well on it. We gotta get that kini disinfected so that I don't contract staph or gorrno. When you are done, ring me up.

Na wa for u o....lol
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by badmeat(m): 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
When I worked!I bleeped some chicks in my office!don't know if I wud kol it romance or notcheesy
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by zaragoza(m): 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
don't eat meat where u get ur bread from
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by ichidodo: 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mehn this some crazy sh**t.Almost lost my mind when i tried it but with the high risk involved it was worth the trouble though.
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by eluquenson(m): 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment.
Al-Qur’an 2 verse 24

2 Likes

Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by lertee(f): 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
Reading some people's experience here o. cool cool
I have never had one before and I have no plans of having any. Although I benefit from those that actually want it,I get to eat free lunch,free ride home and free office packages.
grin grin
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by 3ace(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
lertee: Reading some people's experience here o. cool cool
I have never had one before and I have no plans of having any. Although I benefit from those that actually want it,I get to eat free lunch,free ride home and free office packages.
grin grin
I hope say one day, u no go chop d one wey go pass wetin u fit handle.

1 Like

Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by lymelyte(m): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by dheaven: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
Office romance makes you feel good when you are less busy forget the superstition that it runs down office.
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by lertee(f): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
3ace: I hope say one day, u no go chop d one wey go pass wetin u fit handle.
How's that possible? Afterall I don't call for it,they are just cheerful embarassed
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by lifestyle1(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
Its risky, don't do it..... please
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by Helpfromabove(m): 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
marleymcintosh:

He still doesn't know of our dirty little secret.
SORRY WAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUNDB-)
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
E dey bring badluck and cripple business, ask oda businessmen like me
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by sandammy(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
I don't see anything bad in office romance, i will rather be part of it than let people tell me their experience. Even in Church i can do it let alone in an office.
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by Uniquexty(f): 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
Make I hear say beans first indomie done. It could be fun buh kinda childish esp wen d two involved r playing hide and seek, like teenagers.
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by humbleumana(m): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2013
Can't date my co-worker
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by eluquenson(m): 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
lertee: Reading some people's experience here o. cool cool
grin grin

So, na only food & ride abi, you don't want to disclose everything here?
God is watching you oh....enjoy yourself to gaga grin
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by frainc(m): 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
just click on my signature and read the story
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
f rain c: just click on my signature and read the story

Why must I click Ur signature? Can't u type it here?
undecided
Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
jay bee: Not ma thing

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by ovalrose(f): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
Tried it one time with just a fling/fun in mind,but dude took it serious come enter 'Monitoring spirit' mode,even talking of marriage(as if i wan know sef). I had to tell him off,not too nicely,and we turned 'emenies'
overnight. Hated the incessant questions that followed afterward.

1 Like

Re: Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. by xtassie: 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
marleymcintosh: She was the cute chic on industrial attachment while i was the new guy fresh from training school. Then, people started calling us husband and wife so i brought their teases to reality by capturing her. Soon i got tired of the steady weekend straffing and office smooching and wanted out because she was acting too desperately...like a fiancee. We stopped talking in a matter of months.
Fastforward a year after, she foung love, got married to my very close pal. He still doesn't know of our dirty little secret.
grow up! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. / Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) / 5 Things To Do For You To Know If He Deserves You Or Not - Bamisepeter's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.