Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,362 members, 7,943,879 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

Making Bank Using Social Media Networks - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Making Bank Using Social Media Networks (639 Views)

Latest Free Browsing On All Networks - 2015 Tweak! / Get Free Pos Recharge Card Machine & Start Selling All Calling Cards Networks / Free Text Messaging To All Networks In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Bank Using Social Media Networks by igwe4life(m): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2008
Hello House,

Social media networks has fundamentally changed the way that affiliate marketing works, enabling anyone to rank very well in the SERPS (Search engines results page) while making money faster than ever before.

Old Skool method of getting traffic

[list]
[li]Submit site or blog to google, yahoo, msn, blog aggregators, [/li]
[li]Submit site or blog to web directories[/li]
[li]Submit articles to article directories[/li]
[li]Paying for traffic via Adwords, YSM, Adcenter, [/li]
[li]etc[/li]
[/list]

All these takes time and great effort and traffic only comes in trickles.

New Skool method of getting traffic

Today smart marketers leverage the authority and weight of social media sites to get tfast traffic as well as boosting their ranking in the SERPS.

Such Authority sites like MySpace, Facebook, Youtube, Squidoo, Hubpages plus over 2000 others highly trafficked authority sites allows visitors create content that search engine bots constantly devour.

Most of us if not all feel that the main reaon of these socila networks like MySpace, facebook et al is to meet and share with old and new friends online, but i'll like to let you know that an opportunity exists for you to create revenue for yourself as well.

To help any who is ready harness this opportunity, i have created a special package not only to demonstrate this concept but also to give you the needed toools & resources to get started fast.

So if you want to make real money online like i do

Sneak preview of the package.

[list]
[li]Free domain name & hosting for 1yr[/li]
[li]Free high profit niche selection[/li]
[li]Free Softwares i use to automate my affiliate empire[/li]
[li]My acustomized automagic blogging platform installed fre of charge (the blogs that i set this tool up for regularly make upwards of $5 a day with little effort from me wink )[/li]
[li]access to a membership site packed with money making reports & software for life![/li]
[/list]

All for a low price of N 4,500 only. Offer valid till the end of june, thereafter it goes up to N7,500.

Send me a PM, call igwe on 07028020116 or [email=easywebmonkey@gmail.com]Email Me[/email] for more order details.

To your success!

(1) (Reply)

Jinling Brand Generator Manufacture Factory / 5linx A Business For You If You Are Tired Of Your Income And Poverty / How To Earn Over $100 Monthly From 100% Free Money Programs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.