Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,821 members, 7,945,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

BBM On Android And Related Issues - Phones (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM On Android And Related Issues (202319 Views)

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions / BBM on iPhone and related issues / How Can I Used BBM On Wifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by buzritchy: 7:28am On Sep 22, 2013
BBM has been pulled out from Apple Store NZ....... I downloaded mine from apple store New Zealand last nyt but it was not launching lastnyt buh this morning it has started working.
BBM has removed from apple store while android users are to wait for later released but the lucky ones that downloaded yesterday can continue working
It's workin perfectly here... Got mine BB PIN buh my BB friends r rly vexing dt bb is annoying
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by buzritchy: 7:31am On Sep 22, 2013
Pix

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by buzritchy: 7:34am On Sep 22, 2013
More pix
Working well on my iPhone

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Kingbilo(m): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2013
buzritchy: Pix

Did u recover ur contacts?
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by wezzyjasified(m): 7:43am On Sep 22, 2013
iselectolga: Downlaod free BBM on Andriod here>> http://rghost.net/48897341

you can PM me if you need any help..

guy y u dey lie
ow can bbm file be less dan 1mb
na wa for u ooo
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by s3nn2x(m): 7:47am On Sep 22, 2013
I don tire ooo. Since I downloaded it, I have not been able to send messages or add contacts. The worse is that I wrote my BBM Pin on Facebook...
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by buzritchy: 7:49am On Sep 22, 2013
King_bilo:

Did u recover ur contacts?

Have never used a BB Before so no contact to recover.. Was given a pin, just addin up ppl
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by michael5: 7:49am On Sep 22, 2013
http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/93428019/file.htmlhttp://www10.zippyshare.com/v/93428019/file.html
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Jeel: 7:49am On Sep 22, 2013
A complete Review,Specification,Review and Download of the new BBM android and iOS

http://www.danaty.org/bbm-android-and-ios-app-complete-review-specifications-and-download/
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 22, 2013
Time to un follow this thread. ....I wait on blackberry limited. ....meanwhile airtel still retains the award of d most crappy network in the universe

2 Likes

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by forkinsonlolo(m): 7:53am On Sep 22, 2013
not delivering again on my samsung s3 . I hope I have not downloaded virus though
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Boscojugunu(m): 8:00am On Sep 22, 2013
finally all d crappy bbm hv been removed from playstore can't wait
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Martiyu(m): 8:02am On Sep 22, 2013
forkinsonlolo: not delivering again on my samsung s3 . I hope I have not downloaded virus though
No u haven't... just rectification procedure from BB, trying to take out d sideloaded or unofficial version b4 releasing d real. Dz z d reason BBM z not in store (play store) yet. dir r myriad of fake BBM app.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by mrfoxx(m): 8:07am On Sep 22, 2013
Pls I was trying to sign up to the bbm for andriod it askd for my email which I produced then it says "be the first to find out when bbm is available on andriod and iphone"
Then " thanks u for ur interest u wil be notified by email when bbm is available for download

Here is a screen shot .. Pls help will be very much appreciated

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Kingbilo(m): 8:16am On Sep 22, 2013
King_bilo: Hey guys please quick question. I was able to use the leaked app yesterday but for some reason, it only works on Wifi for me. If I try using an MTN data plan, it won't even connect. I'm not that tech savvy so I was hoping some1 could help me out here. Must it be only Wifi Version 1.0.0.42

Any ideas
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by sleekier(m): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2013
Thank God... At least we go hear word small!! What's all d noise abt downloading bbm now?
All dis noisy chinko & Androids users shaaa!!
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Kingbilo(m): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2013
mr.foxx:
Pls I was trying to sign up to the bbm for andriod it askd for my email which I produced then it says "be the first to find out when bbm is available on andriod and iphone".......

You are not signing up to download d app. It's just a medium for telling you once the app is available. You will not receive a notification until both apps are 100% functional on their respective stores
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by pendusky(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2013
BADNEAT: Time to un follow this thread. ....I wait on blackberry limited. ....meanwhile airtel still retains the award of d most crappy network in the universe
who say so? u beta free ur space for ur phone and stop complaining abt airtel netork, i used my hotspot to watch chelsea match on my lappy no crcking and ure complaining abt their newk?
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by haibe(m): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2013
wezzy_jasified:

guy y u dey lie
ow can bbm file be less dan 1mb
na wa for u ooo

I tire oo
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by haibe(m): 8:30am On Sep 22, 2013
King_bilo:

Any ideas

I think it doesn't work on mobile network. I have a strong H+ and its saying no connection
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by greedie1(f): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2013
s3nn2x: The worse is that I wrote my BBM Pin on Facebook...
lol.... eeyah grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by BedLam: 8:37am On Sep 22, 2013
BBM has been shut down!

Microsoft is bidding for Windows.

A staggered launching will be rolled out soon.

Date not confirmed.

Sources : THE VERGE
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 22, 2013
MSGS NOT DELIVERING AGAIN..
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by wnr4r(m): 8:40am On Sep 22, 2013
Blackberry to Pause the Release of BBM for Android and Disable ‘Leaked’ Version #bbm4all

Prior to launching BBM for Android, an unreleased version of the BBM for Android app was posted online. The interest and enthusiasm we have seen already – more than 1.1 million active users in the first 8 hours without even launching the official Android app – is incredible. Consequently, this unreleased version caused issues, which we have attempted to address throughout the day.
Our teams continue to work around the clock to bring BBM to Android and iPhone, but only when it’s ready and we know

REaD full press release http://infolodge.net/blog/blog/2013/09/22/blackberry-to-pause-the-release-of-bbm-for-android-and-disable-leaked-version-bbm4all/
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 22, 2013
F*cckk BBM!!!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Acutex: 8:57am On Sep 22, 2013
BBM no wonder they are folding up... I guess they are related to MTN
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by adrainuche(m): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2013
Abeg mine is working perfectly alright they would bring it back again lol

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by buchito1(m): 9:14am On Sep 22, 2013
buzritchy: More pix
Working well on my iPhone
Bros abeg no vex.... Wich iphone u dey use? Can d BBM work for iphond 3gs or ip4? Cause i don confuse die! undecided
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Kingbilo(m): 9:16am On Sep 22, 2013
BedLam: BBM has been shut down!

Microsoft is bidding for Windows.

A staggered launching will be rolled out soon.

Date not confirmed.

Sources : THE VERGE

No wonder you call yourself bedlam. Your job is to create fear and panic abi?
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by adrainuche(m): 9:18am On Sep 22, 2013
buchito1: Bros abeg no vex.... Wich iphone u dey use? Can d BBM work for iphond 3gs or ip4? Cause i don confuse die! undecided
just chill first they would bring it online they were some minor bugs in it as complained by during the review of the application just give them some time !! Meanwhile mine is working even without BIS I just use my Wifi in my house that's all ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (93) (Reply)

10 Types Of Smartphone Displays, Touchscreens / LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.