Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,821 members, 7,945,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

BBM On Android And Related Issues - Phones (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM On Android And Related Issues (202320 Views)

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions / BBM on iPhone and related issues / How Can I Used BBM On Wifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by wolfenstein(m): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2013
iPhone r arsenal(calm and waits for the proper time) while Android r Chelsea(d mean ones,always wants it fast)
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by winteriscoming: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2013
Android is a FREE OS you don't pay Nada for it. imagine if you were going to a free school you wouldn't get the same service you get from a paid school. its common sense.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Jeffy1206(m): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2013
whoal topic change!! almost lost. gud to be back on de thread. am still hopin it will roll out soon... all dose bb freaks consolin demselves thinkin dey are mockin us de big andy users; go luk for a way to sell ur crapberry cos ur dada will soon sell de co.

1 Like

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Kingbilo(m): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2013
stephano100:
andriod is open-source,customizable nd advanced,ios is restrictive,non-innovative,uncustomizable,less advanced
#teamandroid

Must everything be a competition? undecided why can't we just accept that ppl are different and as such, have different tastes?
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Jeffy1206(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2013
dlex21:
lolz...u see my name frm dia?
what I mean is if u weren't online, hw did u knw or screenshot it lolzz
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Kingbilo(m): 10:42am On Sep 22, 2013
Some ppl like stable conservative approach. While others like liberal risky approach. Basically, you are not arguing about the phones but by extension, your own personality. And we all know there won't be a winner in that battle
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by stephano100(m): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2013
King_bilo:

Must everything be a competition? undecided why can't we just accept that ppl are different and as such, have different tastes?
owww! So u quoted me,y didnt u tell dat 2d dude who said android is chaos,isheep mstcheeew

2 Likes

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Jeffy1206(m): 10:46am On Sep 22, 2013
stephano100:
owww! So u quoted me,y didnt u tell dat 2d dude who said android is chaos,isheep mstcheeew
lolzz grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by bronx07: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2013
www.engadget.com/2013/09/21/blackberry-pauses-bbm-rollout-for-android-and-ios-following-leak/

The release was paused andriod version to be disabled only ios users that downloaded early can still use 1.1 million users in 8hrs dia server won melt lol jst gat to be patient that's why whatsapp is d best dey have mre users than anyoda person except fb n twitter dia server hasn't melted 4k d bb sef

2 Likes

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Kingbilo(m): 10:52am On Sep 22, 2013
stephano100:

Lol sorry boss didn't mean to be personal

1 Like

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 22, 2013
thus the war between iSHEEPS and FANdroid continues.......if bbm hits windows phone 8, thats it for me, bye bye to android.

1 Like

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by stephano100(m): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2013
King_bilo:

Lol sorry boss didn't mean to be personal
im no boss o,sorry 4 d misunderstanding sha *peace*
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2013
una no dey go church self?
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by stephano100(m): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2013
Big.game:
thus the war between iSHEEPS and FANdroid continues.......if bbm hits windows phone 8, thats it for me, bye bye to android.
like we need u,goodbye..

1 Like

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Damon03(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2013
Big.game:
thus the war between iSheep and copybots continues.......if bbm hits windows phone 8, thats it for me, bye bye to android.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by tunapius(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2013
coolest01: Hehe...I'm thinking it's 12:00noon not 12:00am
same here anyways undecided
coolest01: Hehe...I'm thinking it's 12:00noon not 12:00am
same here anyways
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Jeffy1206(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2013
Android and ios are two difrnt platform... one is an open source whr its aimed at alowing freedom for innovation , on de oda hand d oda is aimed at kipin innovation safe by restricting its source...yes people on dis syd, feel more safe but lack new innovation!! I think android and ios complement each other rather than complicate each oda... my point though!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 22, 2013
stephano100:
like we need u,goodbye..
who is the we? No be reltel landline you dey use?
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by dlex21(m): 11:10am On Sep 22, 2013
Jeffy1206: what I mean is if u weren't online, hw did u knw or screenshot it lolzz
wat do i av boiz @ d bottom for?? wink
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by bestofibkpumpn(f): 11:13am On Sep 22, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:

It's been pulled down due to congestion.i downloaded from there too. Bbm works perfect on iOS

This is Wat I saw now

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by esosuo: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] d issue b as he get oh bbm want give pipo high b.p plus slipless nite, any hw sha we dey wait una
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 22, 2013
i wont be suprised if bbm hits windows phone app store before playstore sad
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by stephano100(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2013
Big.game:
taaaa!! U go old

2 Likes

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Kingbilo(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2013
Big.game:

Lmaooo
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Pharezrules(m): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2013
BlackBerry, confused company

2 Likes

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by bemagnify: 11:34am On Sep 22, 2013
Big.game:
lolz go and take ur drugs jare

1 Like

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 22, 2013
For ios users, the bbm app was pulled from the New Zealand store. But it is still up and running for those that downloaded earlier on. If you still need it, you must be jailbroken to get it and you must have ifile to install it. By the way, make sure that your safari has download manager. You can get this from cydia. After downloading the BBM app with safari download manager, open ifile and navigate to user/media/downloads. You will see the app there. Just click on it and it will prompt you for the app to run it with. Choose the appropriate app e.g appvv. It will then install. Thanks brothers. Here is the download place;
mediafire.com/download/9469odfhbko1edj/BBM_1.0_cara-jailbreak.ipa.ipa

Because of antispambot, I cant put ww. Just put it by yourself... Thanks
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by phlopholly: 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2013
Is der anyone using airtel that has downloaded the bbm n its working? Mine says i shld enta server address. Abeg make una help
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by flecho: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
pendusky: BB UNLIMITED PLAN 1.5K FOR 2GB

Hw come u use 2gb watch d match, with exhausting
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by nadine07: 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2013
I heard that that bbm is up, at UK app store.....
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2013
phlopholly: Is der anyone using airtel that has downloaded the bbm n its working? Mine says i shld enta server address. Abeg make una help
thats not the original bbm app. Very soon now it will tell you to enter your mastercard details. Better delete it
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by donsteady(m): 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2013
I just checked, is not yet
nadine07: I heard that that bbm is up, at UK app store.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (93) (Reply)

10 Types Of Smartphone Displays, Touchscreens / LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.