Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,487 members, 7,971,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 04:32 PM

***total Love*** - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ***total Love*** (64620 Views)

Total Love / STORY: Babe In Total Control / Total Financial Freedom For All Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:01am On Dec 08, 2013
esorison: It's morning already Oo°˚˚˚°. Please, patiently awaitng the update

I don start typn BOSS
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:03am On Dec 08, 2013
Bulcqlay: Wao dis story belle me pax fud oo,

I swear, real hunger never catch u b4.. grin
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:04am On Dec 08, 2013
#Now typing...#

I'll update within d next 2 hrs although in church already... grin
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2013
-92-

The Queen entered and met the scene. "Hey" she shouted loudly.

Tony turned back and faced her. She stared at him for a moment before recognizing him properly. The Princess and her friends too just entered into the palace, Ruth also started staring at Tony but couldn't remember where she saw the face vividly.

The Queen fainted and Tony left the palace immediately without uttering a word.

••••

The Queen was rushed to the hospital immediately. The King was also shivering after scolding his guards for not present inside the palace to guard him well. They all were still thinking a ghost arrived.

Tony got inside the car and drove off, Ibadan straight and continued discussing with his accompanists of all that happened in the palace.

"So, when are we going to come back?" Winnie asked.

'That will be determined later.' He replied and drove on, still impatient.

The Queen opened her eyes and saw she was in the hospital. The King was in the palace then still shivering, not quite long after then, Omitola entered into the palace with the Children-examiners and a set of twins to show to the King.

She met the King shivering, immediately the King saw her he quickly replied them "go and dispose them!"

Omitola walked closer, 'is everything fine, your highness?' She asked.

"I saw a ghost... Few minutes ago, a ghost came into this palace." He replied.

'A GHOST?' Omitola wondered.

'Yes, you should know my best friend.. Tony.' He replied.

'Friend? Tony?..' She was re collecting.

...Ooh.. That your friend.. She uttered remembering properly.

'Yes.' The King quickly replied.

Omitola sighed and smiled to him. "Your friend..." She repeated and shook her head.

'Yes now!' The King exclaimed.

'What was he putting on when you saw him?'

'A good shirt and trouser.' He replied.

"There's no boutique in heaven now, that means he's alive." She faced him, still wondering.

'He's alive?' The King asked again.

YES..

••••

The Queen was discharged from the hospital few hours after she woke up and was driven to the palace. Princess Ruth was by the pool side with her friends then, as usual. They all rushed after the Queen to know her state of health.

The King was seated alone in the palace, omitola had left then, he was thinking of different things that happened in the past. The maids assisted the Queen to her room while the princess and her friends returned outside.
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2013
Anoda update coming so so so soon...
Re: ***total Love*** by Hameenat94(f): 9:34am On Dec 08, 2013
Temitope Daniel: Anoda update coming so so so soon...
ok oh
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:49am On Dec 08, 2013
-93-

The princess and her friends started discussing about Daniel and Darasimi angrily. They were so vexed, thinking on whether stopping their acts or discard both of them.

Daniel came inside the palace, looking so angry. His trouser was looking dirty, he had been walking and sweating profusely. He snubbed the princess and her friends and walked into the palace to meet the King.

He saw the King seated on the throne, still thinking of Tony. He cleared his throat so that his presence would be felt. The king was attracted to his act and quickly faced where he was, he was very terrified and thought Tony had come again.

"It isn't fair, punishing the righteous and releasing the unjust from what they caused to the righteous." He stepped further and his boldness increased. He looked into the eyes of the King as he walked closer.

'And you have the audacity to reveal my daughter, all in the name of hatred.' The King replied.

'No.. You are wrong. All in the name of being righteous, not hatred.' He uttered.

"You are causing trouble for yourself.. What I'm I saying, you've caused trouble for yourself. You've caused havoc in the palace and made different things happen today because of your stupid act!" He shouted.

Dan smiled and took one more step forward. "This is serious. I can see that the King is very angry, the princess and her friends tried to cause this and you......
Re: ***total Love*** by prettycee(f): 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
Happy Sunday to everyone in the house
Re: ***total Love*** by Bulcqlay(m): 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
More update am kinda hungry jour
Re: ***total Love*** by Ziziola: 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
cryY na? That update is too short
Re: ***total Love*** by kingphilip(m): 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
And you did wat?common dan speak up jare or have u gone dumb
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
Lol.. I'll continue wen I get home, can't upd8 now.. In a meeting plz.
Re: ***total Love*** by abimbs: 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
Happy sunday pals. Bro T dan come and update nao o.
Re: ***total Love*** by OluwaBethy(f): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
I really do love dis,abeg update this thin fast fast o,ASUU go call us soon
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
#typing#

OluwaBethy: I really do love dis,abeg update this thin fast fast o,ASUU go call us soon
#typing#

Sheyb na next year?
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
-93- continues..

Dan smiled and took one more step
forward. "This is serious. I can see that
the King is very angry, the princess and
her friends tried to cause this and you as the King brought them out of their trouble and neglected the one that almost died." He concluded.

'I don't have time for all this your thrash. Now, where are the guards!' He shouted.

The guards rushed into the palace at once. "Now get this foolish ingrate off my front and search for that stupid girl, send them all away from this Kingdom to the forbidden forest." He concluded.

"FOREST?" He repeated.

Gloria and Funke had prepared to go to the palace since its been some minutes and Daniel wasn't seen. They passed the place different from where the guards took Daniel along. They got to the palace gate and asked the gate keeper if Daniel was still there. They were really concerned because he left the palace with anger.

This time, the palace guards had gotten to Funke's place lead by a guard that knew the place. Funke had woken already and was in the living room trying to call Dan to come. The gate was opened at once and she was also gotten.

The gate keeper informed Gloria and Funke about the King's order that he said Daniel and a girl should be sent out of the Kingdom to the forbidden forest. They rushed back home immediately.

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
-94-

Darasimi and Daniel got to the entrance of the exit of the Kingdom that leads to a great forest. The forest was created as a boundary between Rily Kingdom and Sash Kingdom due to a fight between the two Kingdoms. There were standby guards at the exit of the Kingdom to prevent people from leaving the Kingdom.

The only people privileged to leave the Kingdom for great hunting are great hunters, ordinary hunters aren't event allowed to leave the exit, great hunters also don't go beyond the quatre of the forest before turning back into the Kingdom because of the dangerous animals and spirits that can't be seen and those that can be seen.

Darasimi and Daniel were lead out of the Kingdom into the forbidden forest. Some minutes later, Funke and Gloria got there, weeping but it was too late.

$$$$

Tony got home smiling. He took some rest , still thinking about all that happened. He thought on when next to go to the palace to see the Queen and her husband as a surprise package again. He kept on smiling, 'that day will be great.' He thought in him.

Funke and Gloria rushed back to the palace angrily but weren't allowed to entered into the palace according to the will of the King. He had told the gate keepers that they shouldn't allow their parents into the palace. He was still very angry, thinking of all what he had done for Daniel and what he repayed him with.

The Queen was with the King in the palace then with some chieves. The Queen was really happy to hear about the King's decision. The Princess and her friends were still beside the pool, very angry and unhappy Dan had gone just like that.

Chief Kolade kept begging the King that he should quickly send some great hunters after Dan and Dara to get them before its too late. "This issue isn't up to this your highness, you should have tempered justice. You've just ended their lives." He uttered.

'So I don't know what I'm doing right?' The King faced him

"No, your highness..." He was trying to explain.

'Don't utter a word, remove the beads on you and leave this palace without returning.' He commanded.

Re: ***total Love*** by kingphilip(m): 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
Has the king gone nuts?seems he's heading for destruction

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by miss2895(f): 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
Dis king is gettin rily annoyin oo which kind of anger is dis ?
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
Honestly, ds King dey vex me die.. Does it mean Darasimi and Daniel will now die?

*sobs* I've fallen 4 Darasimi sha...

grin
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
Anoda upd8 coming by six o'clock latest.. B4 I upd8 naw, I need ur comments wat dju think will happen next? Tighten your seat belts, life in forest dey bad... grin
Re: ***total Love*** by roilnoble(f): 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
Well I m liking d twists involve in ds story(thumb up dan)
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
-95-

Daniel and Darasimi started their journey in the forbidden forest little by little. They walked for almost two hours then both viewed a man sitting on a mortal some distance away.

••••

Chief Kolade walked out of the Palace disgraced. The Queen was still happy about all that happened but her mind was still clicking on the issue of Tony. She walked inside her room, some minutes later, Princess came inside and headed to her room for some findings.

She walked inside her room looking so refreshed. "Mum, who was that man?" She inquired.

'Which man.. The one we saw when we came back?' She asked back.

"Yes.. That face seems familiar." She replied.

'That's the King's friend that you saw his passport photograph..' She replied.

'Huh? Dead man?' She grinned.

"Sure.. That was why I fainted.. Rather uncontrollable.." She replied.

'Is he not dead?' She asked.

"How would I know?" The Queen replied.

'This is beyond imagination!'

••••

Tony got his laptop ready and started some findings on it. Still racking his brain for more information about the issue of Queen and the King when he heard shout from inside.

He rushed in and met his wife in labour. They rushed to the hospital straight.

Daniel and Darasimi trembled with fear on seeing the man seated further them. They were both shivering and steering at each other. The man stood up suddenly and started walking towards them.

...To be continued
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
roilnoble: Well I m liking d twists involve in ds story(thumb up dan)

Fenx boss..
Re: ***total Love*** by kingphilip(m): 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2013
Y dem de shiver now?shey dem no knw say dem self go turn landlord for the forest ney...make dem go meet the man shake am jare
Re: ***total Love*** by Ziziola: 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
kingphilip: Y dem de shiver now?shey dem no knw say dem self go turn landlord for the forest ney...make dem go meet the man shake am jare
lol..... U wicked small ooo
Re: ***total Love*** by kingphilip(m): 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ziziola: lol..... U wicked small ooo
wicked?if na me na wetin i for do o....zizi check ur mail
Re: ***total Love*** by Akinpelumi01(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
Oga Dan! U don dey turn ma head ooh... Wich 1 b forest naw *sad* dey musn't die ooh... Sispense!
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
kingphilip: Y dem de shiver now?shey dem no knw say dem self go turn landlord for the forest ney...make dem go meet the man shake am jare

Lol...
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hmmn... Update 2mao morning...
Re: ***total Love*** by Nancydearie(f): 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
U have not updated much for the past 2days.Na wah,anyway u are not doing bad but plz let it be a bit long.
Re: ***total Love*** by Bulcqlay(m): 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
Dan nd daniel inside igbo irumole

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Tade - The Rise Of An Activist. / Shattered Glass / Oretunlewa Soyinka Marries Nneka Ekechukwu, Igbo Girl (Pre-Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.