Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,155 members, 7,907,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:16 AM

Relationship: How To Overcome Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship: How To Overcome Heartbreak (2540 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope / Ultimatum In Relationship; How Do You Handle It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship: How To Overcome Heartbreak by speshsworld(m): 5:47am On Sep 22, 2013
Heartbreak is an experience that most people have to go through in life. It helps one to understand that life has much perspective to it than what we thought.

Heartbreak is an overwhelming grief, a distress that is sad and painful. This comes as a result of disappointment, disregard, ignorance from the one you dearly love, cherish, and so attached to. It brings about sleepless night, and, by so doing, experience a seemingly real perception of something not actually present.

Heartbreak makes some one miserable, discomfort, frustrated, absent-minded and, to crown it all, sometimes leads to death. Why? Because you later find out that the one you love dearly is in love with someone who is either close to you or someone else. “There is a saying that, the people you love turn out not to love you equally.”

In regard to this, one requires some efforts to overcome it; by not giving up, and, at the same time, not hiding your feelings. Open up your heart to new love. Although, you don’t feel like falling in love again, but that won’t solve your problem.

Also, to get over heartbreak, one solidly needs the intervention of God in everything he or she does thereafter. I tell you, when you put God first, everything that seems impossible will turn out to be possible.

However, during an investigation carried out, some youths shared their views and opinion on how to conquer heartbreak, because they were once a victim and were able to overcome it.

Raphael Walter Julius from Kuje in Abuja said the best way to overcome heartbreak is through the grace of God. He said when the grace of God is sufficient in your life, things will begin to change from one level to the other, because the Bible says that every disappointment is a blessing.

At that period, everything that seems impossible will turnout to be possible. Although, it is not easy, but I tell you, the best way to overcome heartbreak is by God’s intervention.

Morufat Umar said the best way to overcome heartbreak is by deleting your ex’s number from your contact list. Delete all his text messages and look forward to meeting a man who is wonderfully made, extremely good and, above all, God’s intervention comes in.

Divine Chukuemaka, a graduate of the Federal Polytechnic, Bida, Niger State, said I had heartbreak once and I was able to come out of the situation by chatting with friends, hanging out with them, involving myself in so many activities in the church that made me happy, eating good food, and listening to music at all time.

According to Imeofon Ekpo, a student of the Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi, said it was not easy at all for her. “I was able to conquer it through prayers and fasting. With all these, I was able to forget the past and moved on with my life.

And by the special grace of God, I was able to get someone who in fact have all the qualifications I had ever needed in a man.” She said any situation that you find yourself in life, just give thanks to God, because “I now believe that every disappointment is a double blessing from God.”

Omale Ejura is a student of the Federal Polytechnic, Bida, and said “I was able to overcome it, because I had so many friends who were advising me on what to do. In order to be happy again, I engaged myself in social networking, whereby chatting with friends on Facebook, pinging friends, just to overcome the heartbreak.”

Charity Okoro, who resides in Mararaba, Nasarawa State, said the restoration of heartbreak is by forgetting about the relationship, and pretending you had never had one. “Being that we just separated and none of my body is missing, what I did was, I completely deleted him out of my mind,” she said.

However, one can also get over heartbreak through positive thinking and self-development.

http://www.speshsworld.com/2013/05/relationship-how-to-overcome-heartbreak/
Re: Relationship: How To Overcome Heartbreak by JustOzito(f): 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
passing through it now. in fact I need his God's grace. thanks for a wonderful write up

(1) (Reply)

I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To / What Will You Do If a girl (your girl) Send This To You? / Can You Marry A Former Prostitute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.