Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,871 members, 7,883,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

What Will You Do If a girl (your girl) Send This To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If a girl (your girl) Send This To You? (2535 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / Am In Trouble ..see What This Girl Send To Me . ..i Need Your Advise / Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If a girl (your girl) Send This To You? by frankkydee(m): 8:16am On Sep 12, 2014
I am sorry baby, I did nt
make it 2day because my iphone
had a problem and my ipad
ba3 is dead, my sister is wit
my samsung galaxy note 3.
Am just alone @ home since my parents traveled 2
Germany. I could av skyped
wit u but I miss placed my
apple laptop power pack so I
av 2 hit S.A 2moro 2 get a
new one. I also wanted 2 go 2 d mall dis nite buh my
auntie went out wit my
bugatti and my elder brother
went out wit d range rover.
My highlander had a little
problem, d tyre of d Honda Element is flat and I hate
driving d lexus jeep @ nite.
So I tried calling d driver to
come and pick me wit my
mums ferrari but no credit...
Can u plz send me MTN card let me call him?
Re: What Will You Do If a girl (your girl) Send This To You? by valmunich(m): 8:18am On Sep 12, 2014
Simply ask her to borrow from the network provider

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If a girl (your girl) Send This To You? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:47am On Sep 12, 2014
You'll tell her you don't send MTN credit to people ,that it's only At&t you subscribe for people....... oloshi!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If a girl (your girl) Send This To You? by tosyne2much(m): 8:49am On Sep 12, 2014
I will tell her to cast her burden upon the Lord and stop asking for recharge card
Re: What Will You Do If a girl (your girl) Send This To You? by rawpadgin(m): 8:51am On Sep 12, 2014
I will tell to kiss my black a$$
Re: What Will You Do If a girl (your girl) Send This To You? by iluvweed(m): 11:01am On Sep 12, 2014
LOL!
Re: What Will You Do If a girl (your girl) Send This To You? by hatux: 11:29am On Sep 12, 2014
Well, I'll reply her with this....

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If a girl (your girl) Send This To You? by cole19(m): 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
i wil reply her wit....

heya, cnt go out here on banana island once is late, and ma bodyguard is sick. and wud hav even manage go out wit de helicopter to get u de airtym,but ma dad tuk it out to visit adenuga. m sory baby. maybe next time undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If a girl (your girl) Send This To You? by chinazaekperem2: 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
valmunich: Simply ask her to borrow from the network provider
gbam
Re: What Will You Do If a girl (your girl) Send This To You? by frankkydee(m): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
valmunich: Simply ask her to borrow from the network provider

If dey tell her she is not eligible for borrowing nko?
Re: What Will You Do If a girl (your girl) Send This To You? by frankkydee(m): 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
cole19: i wil reply her wit....

heya, cnt go out here on banana island once is late, and ma bodyguard is sick. and wud hav even manage go out wit de helicopter to get u de airtym,but ma dad tuk it out to visit adenuga. m sory baby. maybe next time undecided

Laughing!!!
Re: What Will You Do If a girl (your girl) Send This To You? by frankkydee(m): 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
tosyne2much: I will tell her to cast her burden upon the Lord and stop asking for recharge card

If she says u re d one God sent?
Re: What Will You Do If a girl (your girl) Send This To You? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
broke babe
Re: What Will You Do If a girl (your girl) Send This To You? by MisterLongman(m): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
The pic below will be my reply

Re: What Will You Do If a girl (your girl) Send This To You? by liciousoge(f): 9:10am On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=cole19 post=26238370]i wil reply her wit....

heya, cnt go out here on banana island once is late, and ma bodyguard is sick. and wud hav even manage go out wit de helicopter to get u de airtym,but ma dad tuk it out to visit adenuga. m sory baby. maybe next time undecided cheesy grin grin grin Abi oo...
Re: What Will You Do If a girl (your girl) Send This To You? by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 20, 2015
She shud goan ask from God
Re: What Will You Do If a girl (your girl) Send This To You? by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 20, 2015
frankkydee:
I am sorry baby, I did nt
make it 2day because my iphone
had a problem and my ipad
ba3 is dead, my sister is wit
my samsung galaxy note 3.
Am just alone @ home since my parents traveled 2
Germany. I could av skyped
wit u but I miss placed my
apple laptop power pack so I
av 2 hit S.A 2moro 2 get a
new one. I also wanted 2 go 2 d mall dis nite buh my
auntie went out wit my
bugatti and my elder brother
went out wit d range rover.
My highlander had a little
problem, d tyre of d Honda Element is flat and I hate
driving d lexus jeep @ nite.
So I tried calling d driver to
come and pick me wit my
mums ferrari but no credit...
Can u plz send me MTN card let me call him?
nice essay. Am sori it can't be real xo y send d card? Any such lady can neva be broke, Also dis happens wen tru social media dating.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Love Or Lust? Here’s How You Know / Is It Compulsory For African Men To Kneel While Proposing Marriage? / How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.