Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,957 members, 7,906,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism (15477 Views)

Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) / Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector / Chadian Helicopters Used In Fighting Boko Haram Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by searay(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2013
Scun: Sometimes I feel our leaders are trolls who deliberately set out to annoy us. He is yet to give any sppech or press release on the 26 who were killed in Abuja last week, nothing on the 142 and counting killed in Borno, but he has time to send condolence message to and pledge support for Kenya. Very annoying
Speech or Press what? You should be used to the "We are on top of the situation" speech.
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by gbengaola: 11:01am On Sep 23, 2013
Boko haram plus Al-shabab that one na die o,mama, pikin, broda,make we dey campaign say GEJ no put us for troubulo.
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by kasim155: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2013
Dis is Stupidity, he hav not tackle d insecurity in his country he want 2 carry another problem on his head. Rubish.
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Tonniey(m): 11:02am On Sep 23, 2013
goldfish80: The blind can't lead the blind.

Off topic:Why has prophet TB Joshua not claimed to have prophesied this Kenya terrorist attack yet? undecided
Y don't u wait for tb joshua to tell u d time 2 eat or talk. MUGU of d highest order

1 Like

Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Perfecter4real(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2013
[quote author=philip0906][/quote] really annoying indeed now what he is going to do next is to deploy our Nigerian troops to Kenya when the are needed most at home now than ever to help fight this boko haram menace in the country.
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Perfecter4real(m): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2013
[quote author=philip0906][/quote]
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by franxalive(m): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2013
payless: LOL!!

Jonathan can't be serious. How is the fight against terrorists in Nigeria coming along? Incompetent president of a failed country.

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by segzytemi(m): 11:08am On Sep 23, 2013
Lol.... Eni ma da sho fun ni, to run e lan ko wo................

Charity begins at home.... These our leaders can be so funny with there chicken brain......
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by dfav: 11:08am On Sep 23, 2013
I think it's time to start avoiding places like Shoprite etc
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Italiano1: 11:09am On Sep 23, 2013
Drunk fisherman disgracing himself as usual . I think he should be the one taking lessons from the Kenyan Army, they are far more professional and organised than the Nigerian Army under Jonathan.
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by dad007(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2013
Una wan use laugh kill personooooo.But waiting i go xpect b4? Bcus the mata funny nor be small grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by jeddyMay(f): 11:11am On Sep 23, 2013
BH palava are yet to be solved, he wants to add Al-shabab to it............. mtchheewwww!!!!!! undecided

Nig. Malls, ;Dfor now i am busy with my garri and epa @home................. wink
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 23, 2013
Policewoman: Make una shatap there! What is wrong with Mr President offering help to a brother in need? Ehh??

shun ma
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by obi123: 11:12am On Sep 23, 2013
Scun: Sometimes I feel our leaders are trolls who deliberately set out to annoy us. He is yet to give any sppech or press release on the 26 who were killed in Abuja last week, nothing on the 142 and counting killed in Borno, but he has time to send condolence message to and pledge support for Kenya. Very annoying

annoying is an understatement, there isn't a word in the English dictionary that can explain my feeling towards our leaders
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:13am On Sep 23, 2013
Gej u ar a day spoiler,u jst spoiled my day
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Hamazz1: 11:13am On Sep 23, 2013
A beggar promising to give alms day in day out our security forces loose there life's to BH n other terror cells rather than concentrate on killing your own local insurgents n associated security threats the incompetent general is offering help to Kenya who have been able to manage there situation far better than Nigeria.untill we stop pledging support to our leaders along ethnic n religious lines this great country will suffer outline all the qualities of a good leader that u know n tell me where gej qualifies.in the words of obama to gej fight the economic deprivation in your country n u fight insurgency.
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by dbride: 11:13am On Sep 23, 2013
President Jonathan, the world knows you have a handful of problems and nobody is going to ask questions if you offered no assistance to Kenya. This clearly is an EMPTY PROMISE. Who advised you to follow this path. We have boko haram to deal with and so many other life threatening situations, sympathize with them and face your front!!!!! Kenyans understand and are not looking your way!!!!!! Haba.

1 Like

Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by dotcomnami: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2013
[size=25pt]Mumu Government, Dem Neva Help Demself Dem Won Help Another Country

I Laugh In Badoo grin SMH[/size]
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by jeddyMay(f): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2013
segzytemi: Lol.... Eni ma da sho fun ni, to run e lan ko wo................

Charity begins at home.... These our leaders can be so funny with there chicken brain......

abi oooo..... aso o run e gan ti fa ya................ he is yet to finish with the mending undecided
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Arosa(m): 11:18am On Sep 23, 2013
The only reason I'm here is to say LOL @topic, that's all. grin
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by kayphyzee(m): 11:18am On Sep 23, 2013
i wonder what goes on in Jonah's head.
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Ayomight(m): 11:19am On Sep 23, 2013
We need to remove the log in our own before we start looking at the speck in some else's eye.
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Hartarmah(m): 11:22am On Sep 23, 2013
Honestly speaking,nigerians have bin brainwashed by our political leaders.They knw dey can speak anytyn at anytym nd no reaction or condemnation will follow.Wen was d last tym GEJ talked to Nigerians abt dis killings happening in hks country frm BH.Nigerians shld believe dis,we r bin sold already to oda countries as slaves cum few years frm nw bt we can avert dis by making a shout on dis politicians anuwia we see dem.I pity for Nigeria as a country oooo.
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by dbride: 11:23am On Sep 23, 2013
taharqa: Many of u Dedicated DONKEYS hv allowed yr HATRED to mk u guys reason like toddlers. This is NORMAL diplomatic talk; that is what was expected of Nigeria and her President- send yr condolences and offer sm assistence, whether you mean it or not. That is exactly what other countries, including those ones currently struggling with terroism themselves did; that is what other countries do when ever such an event happen in Nigeria... Only small minds who hv allowed HATRED to consume their souls wud read other meanings to dis statement

Must we become mad because others are mad? Must you deceive because others deceive? Do the right thing and others will follow! President Jonathan has no business offering assistance to Kenya just because others did it. Jonathan must dare to be different and that is wisdom. He does not have any assistance to give. It is stup1dity to offer assistance to a man whose house is on fire when yours is on fire too and you are still struggling to help yourself.
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Dmentor(f): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2013
Wonders shall never end. Oga Jona abeg, can we make charity to begin at home once again? What a shame!

1 Like

Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by codeine123: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2013
Good

1 Like

Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2013
>sad >sad >sad F U C K Jonathan, #spits# at his big flat nose...i hate. You
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Lilimax(f): 11:26am On Sep 23, 2013
taharqa: Many of u Dedicated DONKEYS hv allowed yr HATRED to mk u guys reason like toddlers. This is NORMAL diplomatic talk; that is what was expected of Nigeria and her President- send yr condolences and offer sm assistence, whether you mean it or not. That is exactly what other countries, including those ones currently struggling with terroism themselves did; that is what other countries do when ever such an event happen in Nigeria... Only small minds who hv allowed HATRED to consume their souls wud read other meanings to dis statement
Exactly
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by sam13(m): 11:27am On Sep 23, 2013
[quote
author=taharqa]Many of u Dedicated DONKEYS hv allowed yr HATRED to mk u
guys reason like toddlers. This is NORMAL diplomatic talk; that is
what was expected of Nigeria and her President- send yr condolences and
offer sm assistence, whether you mean it or not. That is exactly what
other countries, including those ones currently struggling with terroism
themselves did; that is what other countries do when ever such an event
happen in Nigeria... Only small minds who hv allowed HATRED to consume
their souls wud read other meanings to dis statement [/quote]ASO ROCK SERVANT
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by brosdoncome(m): 11:29am On Sep 23, 2013
Thank God I have families in benin republic...if gbege start, na visa free all the way...make I even go clean my grandfather canoe sef in case I hear........ embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Gets Order To Remand Chief Femi Fani-kayode For Three Weeks / Leaders Cannot Afford To Hand Over To The Next Generation – Okorocha / Sanwo-Olu Commissions 270 Appartment Units At Egan-Igando Housing Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.