Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,739 members, 7,945,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid (25134 Views)

Fresh Crisis In Senate As APC Senators Vow To Stop Ekweremadu From Presiding / Governor Aliyu Stalls Impeachment Bid, Lockout Legislators / No Need For International Force In Boko Haram Fight - President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid by Gwekzy: 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2013
Pls who sang Skelewu by Davido?
Re: Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid by omiobo: 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2013
Mstchewwww! If dem like make dem impeach am,if dem like make dem no impeach am, e no stop salary. Na their headache, make I find somewhere go crash joor.
Re: Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid by Bryancrox(m): 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
Freiburger: A goat had a dream that he was used for pepper soup and told his mum about it, Guess what the mum's reply was:
''No be wetin no go happen''
he be like say na you ban me 4 Nairaland General section o,na ur name i dey see(i dey suspect u)...But dis ur joke dry pass desert sha,abi na me nor understand am?

4 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
Da hell is da haps on here n da hell is da haps at da gangster touts enclave of reps led by that farting face of a piffer speaker? some folks r gaddem lucky smokes like moi dont dorn da camourflage...kaduna's woulda been toy story..
Re: Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
They are all fighting for their pockets.

Fvcking Nigeria politicians
Re: Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid by Hamazz1: 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
Y would uchendu deny it in every rumor there's an element of truth.the crisis rocking this cabal called pdp is the best thing that's happened to this country for 13yrs.let them split divide n later dissolve atleast olisa metuh got one thing right this crisis is good for democracy because we can't afford to have a single party system in a society of greed like Nigeria.
Re: Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid by assu2013(m): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
stebell: My guy, I'm giving yu 1million Likes on dis comment alone.

Long Live #GEJ#

Goodluck to all haters till 2019
for ur mind GEJ is a good leader?pls ask him to honour ASUU Agreement of 2009,a good leader did not make promise and fail all think about dis.GEJ boy
Re: Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid by Bryancrox(m): 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
Rexxie: Da hell is da haps on here n da hell is da haps at da gangster touts enclave of reps led by that farting face of a piffer speaker? some folks r gaddem lucky smokes like moi dont dorn da camourflage...kaduna's woulda been toy story..
Bros he be like say dis igbo(marijuana) wen you smoke strong pass you dis time o

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
Shine u Eye:

If you didn't know let me tell you today,you're the biggest scumbag on nairaland.
my problem wt u be say you too dey talk truth.
No nicompoop can impeach Presido......

And

Like we keep saying.......

No Vacancy in Aso Rock Till 2019(and beyond)

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid by david290(m): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
I dont think dose dat are fighting 4 Gej re-election are students.ASUU strike is now close to three months and d president has never come out to say a word at least to pacify and assure us dat d strike will soon b called off.all He does is 2 host breakfast,lunch and dinner and loot us 2 prepare 4 his 2015 re-election.shall we continue like this till 2019?If u claim he's ur son what have you benefitted 4rm is regime?ASUU strike i guess or d increase in petrol 4rm Obj&Yar'adua's #65 to your son's #97 which was his 1st gift 2 Nigerians upon his resumption 2 office.

2 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid by ddio: 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
These same people that voted and cried out that 16 governors are claiming to be greater than 19 governors. It is the same set of governors that are still claiming that G7 is greater than 29.. what a crazy set of losers...
Re: Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
assu2013: for ur mind GEJ is a good leader?pls ask him to honour ASUU Agreement of 2009,a good leader did not make promise and fail all think about dis.GEJ boy
Wetin GEJ promise ASUU? Na GEJ be late Yaradull? U dey talk befor U dey think

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid by ddio: 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
Hamazz1: Y would uchendu deny it in every rumor there's an element of truth.the crisis rocking this cabal called pdp is the best thing that's happened to this country for 13yrs.let them split divide n later dissolve atleast olisa metuh got one thing right this crisis is good for democracy because we can't afford to have a single party system in a society of greed like Nigeria.
These same people that voted and cried out that 16 governors are claiming to be greater than 19 governors. It is the same set of governors that are still claiming that G7 is greater than 29.. what a crazy set of losers...
Re: Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
Well, I'm not a GEJ fan but I think one of the reasons GEJ will overcome all oppositions is because he never got to where he is today on ground of popularity, wealth or strength. A force keeps on taking him to higher levels. Those fighting him should consider this secret always. You don't curse whom God has blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
david290: I dont think dose dat are fighting 4 Gej re-election are students.ASUU strike is now close to three months and d president has never come out to say a word at least to pacify and assure us dat d strike will soon b called off.all He does is 2 host breakfast,lunch and dinner and loot us 2 prepare 4 his 2015 re-election.shall we continue like this till 2019?If u claim he's ur son what have you benefitted 4rm is regime?ASUU strike i guess or d increase in petrol 4rm Obj&Yar'adua's #65 to your son's #97 which was his 1st gift 2 Nigerians upon his resumption 2 office.
if ASUU can not make use of the N130b make them go swallow stone. As for the fuel price, I leave you to your ignorance.

No Vacancy in Aso Rock Till 2019(and beyond)

3 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid by hillsate: 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
oshyno: .
Believe me I don't know if I shud call u a fool. Cuz daz wat u just depicted here. Ur the type that comments without reading . Dumbskull.

For me I know I should call you a fo.ol.
You claim to have read the post while you did not yet insulting me. I told Seun to verify ages before allowing some upstarts post.
I think you should concentrate to passing waec than trolling into an adult forum.
Look at this fart oh. Kai! you are so dum.b, very dum.b.
At this rate you can never pass Waec. shame.
Re: Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid by austertee01(m): 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
validplanet: are they so cheap?

who takes over aso rock if jonathan is impeached? senate president?
maybe u should check d constitution to knw d next person on d line
Re: Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
gboss4sure: The source and this post is contradictory............... however Jonathan can never be impeached, Let the lawmakers try and impeach him if na their papa born them
The moderators have damaged the thread by changing the topic. Now the thread is suffering from content-topic dissociation disorder. The moderators should have left the topic the was it was before.
Re: Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
akpanoka: Rivers Oyel money. Hmmmmm what an aaacctivity in futility

They must be fools to think Nigerians will fold their hands and watch a president elected by millions being ousted by 7 rascals, who are desperately seeking political relevance.
Mumu, if the required number of votes for the President to be impeached is gotten, he stands impeached, irrespective of the number of people that voted for him.
Re: Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid by Jamji: 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
Seriously the mod dont check some topics well before it goes fp
Re: Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
barcanista: Wetin GEJ promise ASUU? Na GEJ be late Yaradull? U dey talk befor U dey think
You're an illiterate. Government is a continuum. Besides, GEJ was part of the government of Yar'adu.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid by drstone1: 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
gerrardomendes: gooluck to the opposition. Gej 2019
Why yu stIill dey wish them Goodluck. Abi yu self don take ogogoro.Wetin dem use their mouth say dem no want na I'm yu wan still wan put fo them haNd?
A beg Bad-
Uck to those who detest Good-luck.na una sabi how una go take dat one wear cloth.
Re: Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid by Freiburger(m): 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
Bryancrox: he be like say na you ban me 4 Nairaland General section o,na ur name i dey see(i dey suspect u)...But dis ur joke dry pass desert sha,abi na me nor understand am?
You dont need to understand, these are words from a wise man to the wise people.
Re: Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
[size=15pt]Insincere_9gerian will soon be flipping buggers in Mcds. No where in the article did it say they were been bribed with 20mil naira each[/size]

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid by ddio: 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
folks, how you rate these lawbrekers? pls tel me d truth, would u alow them come to ur street gain for cmpaingn? lets al wait nd see wat hapen then
Re: Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid by kaeto(m): 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
dr stone:
Why yu stIill dey wish them Goodluck. Abi yu self don take ogogoro.Wetin dem use their mouth say dem no want na I'm yu wan still wan put fo them haNd?
A beg Bad-
Uck to those who detest Good-luck.na una sabi how una go take dat one wear cloth.
i never thought i would hear from you again dr stone, long time... These monkey them from north wey they wear cap cover their brain think say almajiris they southern naija? I pity their born to rule deluded minds..
Re: Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
You're an illiterate. Government is a continuum. Besides, GEJ was part of the government of Yar'adu.
e be like u get problem with comprehension. Omoko

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid by kflexxy(m): 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
Naija is going to an abyss
Re: Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid by ravensckar(m): 10:59pm On Sep 23, 2013
tomakint: If the news here is anything to go by, I am very sure the bulk of the purported largese (bribe money) will be coming from the pocket of Amaechi, the political bastaard from the South cavorting with strange bed fellows up North undecided
wat a virile way 2argue. so to u,evrytin must be viewed wit d prism of ethnicity.by ur argument, shal we also Cal Bamanga Tukur n evry othr Northerner supportin Jonathan as bastard sons of d North? whr were u wen d lyks of Chief Raymond Dopkesi supported IBB against GEJ. U knw d real problm wit all ds GEJ's boiz, U'r all as dumb as ur Leader. No wonder som of u were foolishly cajoled in 2011 2vote for GEJ nd not PDP. wat a shame! nd we're 2go by Population, obviously nobody 4rm GEJ's whole clan wil evr match d Northerners. Only a vain braggart wil draw misfortune upon himself evn wen a safe path is presented. Cal it a proverb,an adage,or a wise saying,it's simply a prophetic advice......
Re: Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid by asusuall: 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
River state moni being mis -use by one opportunist and its six drummer,anyway its a gang up of sparrow and crocodile so its cant stand the test of tym,... Amaechi remain me of saro wiwa
Re: Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid by Dpeacemaker101: 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
These are state funds going into lobbying of law makers by this governors, and people are not even worried or asking questions, na wah oo
Re: Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid by Freiburger(m): 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
Dpeacemaker101: These are state funds going into lobbying of law makers by this governors, and people are not even worried or asking questions, na wah oo
Dont you know that the bigotry that led them to this mess still surpass the spirit of knowing what is right and speaking it out. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements / Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife / Lagos Assembly Speaker Visits Woman Whose Husband Flee Over 3rd Time Twins (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.