Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,717 members, 7,898,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 01:29 PM

Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? (1819 Views)

Exposé On The Laws Of Reincarnation,karma And Return. / Ww3 Armageddon Update / Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by bolaino(m): 6:14am On Sep 24, 2013
My good sire, you are one of the very first christian I've met who believes in reincarnation, I would like to know how you can relate reincarnation with the end of the world, I.e, armageddon?
Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 24, 2013
Simple...blacks aka edomites will be reincarnated as slave masters and soldiers to fight in the Armageddon on the Lord's side.

There is a method to Obadiahs craze. wink

1 Like

Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by Ymodulus: 8:23am On Sep 24, 2013
is obadiah an enckarkist??
Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by bolaino(m): 8:57am On Sep 24, 2013
Ymodulus: is obadiah an enckarkist??
hahahaha, bros one be enkarkist na? Lol, well he is not an ECKIST, if that's whAt u mean, one love mann,
Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:13am On Sep 24, 2013
You are becoming something else. I think you getting scared with this prophetic lies with day. I think you claim to be rolling on hinduism? They have their concept of reincarnation which I think you need to know. Like a christian asking a hindu if he/she is born again, the answer the christian should expect is 'yes, im born again and again and again and again and again'

understand.....we are all stars....we have to die in one dimension to be born in another...our physical bodies are made of star particles. At a point in time, you were living in the state of unconsciousness, you will return to that stage and your energies will become particle in another state.

Adding, it right you define whom your God is. Mind sharing it here too?
Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by MrTroll(m): 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
Oga B, honest advice. Do away with the fear. . .its crippling your mind. Peace. . .

1 Like

Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
bolaino: My good sire, you are one of the very first christian I've met who believes in reincarnation, I would like to know how you can relate reincarnation with the end of the world, I.e, armageddon?
My kind Sir bolaino whats good with ya. well down to the issue at hand. well first off its the end of the ages not the end of the world. the world is never ending. it is here to stay forever.

ecclesiastes 1 vs 4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

well during armageddon all those who are destroyed would fall into several categories
and those who survive will fall into several categories

[b]THE DESTROYED
1-if you are an israelite who was nuked. you will reincarnate back into the kingdom of heaven as the least in the kingdom. and the reason you will be in the kingdom of heaven is because you have been in hell for a long time now ( a few thousand years ). now i know it does not feel like hell now because we are at the end but in your previous lives you were probably lynched, sold into slavery, castrated, burnt at the stake etc etc. all would be revealed to you in the kingdom. all you went through in the belly of the beast

2-if you are a gentile who was nuked you would reincarnate back into hell on earth and slavery ( yes there would be slavery in the kingdom of heaven. those who put israel into slavery would be enslaved when israel rises again. its righteous judgement. reciprocal slavery ( rev 13 vs 10 ) ( jer 30 vs 16 ) for several thousand years.

THOSE NOT DESTROYED

3-if you are israel who wasnt nuked it means you are part of the one third, how to know today if you are part of the one third ? poverty and misery and bad luck just follows you wherever you go ( the poor and afflicted but not necessarily devoted to the lord. these are kept poor and afflicted on earth as part of their punishment so that they can make up the numbers of israel in the kingdom of heaven. you cant have only 144,000. thats not enough to build a nation. so because of this millions of people have started their punishment early so they can be admitted to fill up the numbers in the kingdom. so if you find out that whatever it is you are doing in life, you never seem to ever make it, you are perpetually poor, you cant seem to make a success of yourself, bad luck just follows you everywhere in life ? thats not voodoo. thats the lord who got you in that situation of being perpetually afflicted so that you can make up the numbers-zephaniah 3 vs 12) you would be put through a lot of hardship and tried and tested and refined during the african leg of armageddon. but eventually you would make it into the kingdom without being killed ( zechariah 13 vs 8-9 )

4-if you are a gentile who was seriously in the lord, you would join with israel in the kingdom and you will now be a part of the house of israel

5-if you are an elect aka the tower of the flock of Zion ( 144,000 ) the world and all its riches would be handed to you to control. you will be royalty forever. the ambassadors of God on earth. and everything in the world belongs to you including all the people in it ( psalms 2 vs 8-9 ). you will be in charge of administering punishment to the gentiles and their nobles ( the royal family and bush etc etc ) ( psalms 149 vs 5-9) . you will be the new superstars along with everyone who makes heaven of course but you will be the cream of the crop ( zephaniah 3 vs 19 ) ( micah 4 vs 8 )

[/b]

6 Likes

Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
gringringrin Watching from the sidelines, my Oga Obadiah777, I greet!

1 Like

Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
doubleDx: gringringrin Watching from the sidelines, my Oga Obadiah777, I greet!
hehe my Field Marshal doubleDx i hail Sire. I am still refining the post. let me add a coupla more verses grin
Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
[s]@Obadiah could you please answer what i wrote on the genesis 1 exigesis page? i know its not that serious but id be grateful if u did, thanks[/s]

Dont worry about it.
Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by MrTroll(m): 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
I'm outta here cheesy i can't cope with the crazy prophet. He's gonna nuke my ass. . .

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by MEILYN(m): 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
Well Dayummmmmmmmm, Prophet of the mosthigh God. I agree with you 100% no doubt sire. Reply my mail pls oo.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by tobechi74: 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
Obadaih sermon is strange.though i like him for the manner in which he teaches, i partially disagree with many.

Obadiah,which church do u go, what denomination

1 Like

Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by Ifeness02: 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
It is hard comment on christian threads these days without getting banned. Ifeness and judas2013 were banned. So i will just watch the ill information Obadiah is giving sad.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by texanomaly(f): 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
SMH...You're killin' me here...Who is this guy?

Obadiah, Obadiah, Obadiah...smh

What will I do with you?

Greetings...anyway

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by sylve11: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
Obidiah! Always having ways to beat his network. cool

1 Like

Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by sylve11: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
Mr Troll: I'm outta here cheesy i can't cope with the crazy prophet. He's gonna nuke my ass. . .

grin grin cool
Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by Ifeness02: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2013
Prophet of doom.

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by bolaino(m): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
FOLYKAZE: You are becoming something else. I think you getting scared with this prophetic lies with day. I think you claim to be rolling on hinduism? They have their concept of reincarnation which I think you need to know. Like a christian asking a hindu if he/she is born again, the answer the christian should expect is 'yes, im born again and again and again and again and again'

understand.....we are all stars....we have to die in one dimension to be born in another...our physical bodies are made of star particles. At a point in time, you were living in the state of unconsciousness, you will return to that stage and your energies will become particle in another state.

Adding, it right you define whom your God is. Mind sharing it here too?
bros I greet u ooo, there is wisdom in your post, but if we are to go back to our state of unconsciousness when we die, how then can u explain spirits or ghosts? I'm assuming u believe in them.

Like I mentioned on the other thread with uyi, I believe God to be the creative force behind everything, the creative energy behind this universe, the force that created all the stars and galaxies. And every being on this universe.
Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by sylve11: 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
Ifeness02: Prophet of doom.

e belike sey dis ur ifeness02 nor reach u. U want it to become ifeness03 ni? grin cool

1 Like

Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by bolaino(m): 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
Mr Troll: Oga B, honest advice. Do away with the fear. . .its crippling your mind. Peace. . .
lol, greetings sire. I'm not scared oooo, far from it, it's just that for sometime now, I've been experiencing the supernatural hand of God in my life, and for specific reasons, I can't really explain it, but God is revealing himself gradually to me, and as a freethinker, we should be able to follow where evidence leads to, and right now I'm seeing the Evidence of God in my life. Don't worry I won't pack my money to winners to pay tithes, lol, hailings bros.
Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by bolaino(m): 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
texanomaly: SMH...You're killin' me here...Who is this guy?

Obadiah, Obadiah, Obadiah...smh

What will I do with you?

Greetings...anyway
lol, don't mind him jare, pay no heed to his weird ideas, but all in all, he is a wonderful guy, one of the few christians who make dis forum interesting. U'll like him, he's cool. Just don't mind his talk of nuclear weapons scare u.
Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by bolaino(m): 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
@obadiah777, my good sire, in as much as I respect and admire u, I don't agree with your views on reincarnation and armageddon,

You can't bring up vague bible scriptures and ascribe your personal meaning to them. And as a prophet u should know that prophecy is about giving specifics, and these scriptures u're quoting aren't specific, just like the prophecies of nostradamus weren't specific. If I claim to be a prophet, and I tell u that, obadiah 777, one day u will die. That's no prophecy, cos one day surely u'll die, as will everybody on this earth. The only time I can see reason with ur views on this, is if you give me specific bible verses that make mention of these your claims,

Can you give me any specifics?
Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by bolaino(m): 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
Ifeness02: Prophet of doom.
lol, asin real prophet of doom, anytime I hear about nukes I think of obadiah, and anytime I see obadiah's moniker I think of nukes, lol, how disturbing. Lol

1 Like

Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by bolaino(m): 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
MEILYN: Well Dayummmmmmmmm, Prophet of the mosthigh God. I agree with you 100% no doubt sire. Reply my mail pls oo.
lol, bros I greet u ooo, how are u sure that obadiah is a prophet of the most high? Can u stake your life on it?
Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2013
bolaino: bros I greet u ooo, there is wisdom in your post, but if we are to go back to our state of unconsciousness when we die, how then can u explain spirits or ghosts? I'm assuming u believe in them.

Like I mentioned on the other thread with uyi, I believe God to be the creative force behind everything, the creative energy behind this universe, the force that created all the stars and galaxies. And every being on this universe.

Spirit means breathe.

Ghost? Stop watching too much movie. Let me ask, when you cook your chicken for meal, does it Ghost goes somewhere like in your dream or chasing you around?

Here we go.....ya returning to fairy-tale. Have a nice time
Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by MEILYN(m): 11:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
bolaino: lol, bros I greet u ooo, how are u sure that obadiah is a prophet of the most high? Can u stake your life on it?
absolutely, i can stake my life and my family's life.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by texanomaly(f): 1:04am On Sep 25, 2013
bolaino: lol, don't mind him jare, pay no heed to his weird ideas, but all in all, he is a wonderful guy, one of the few christians who make dis forum interesting. U'll like him, he's cool. Just don't mind his talk of nuclear weapons scare u.
Hi there Bolaino.

He doesn't scare me. I also think he makes things interesting. Between him and the athieists I'm entertained any time I come in here. wink Then there's the fact that he drives me crazy with these off the wall ideas. shocked

@topic:
*sighs*
Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by bolaino(m): 7:17am On Sep 25, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Spirit means breathe.

Ghost? Stop watching too much movie. Let me ask, when you cook your chicken for meal, does it Ghost goes somewhere like in your dream or chasing you around?

Here we go.....ya returning to fairy-tale. Have a nice time
lol, I won't lie that I like ghost movies, but I do not actually believe in ghosts, but if u believe in ifa and sango, u should believe in spirits.
Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2013
i see yall. lol. too many to respond to but i see yall. yall got jokes mayne grin grin
Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
bolaino: lol, I won't lie that I like ghost movies, but I do not actually believe in ghosts, but if u believe in ifa and sango, u should believe in spirits.

What ifa and Sango mean to me is quite different from what religion has fashioned and show you.

Ifa is Awakenness.

Sango is electric field.

I wont deny there are allegory attached to this terms, but that is to the level of understanding of our ancestors. Our duty is to continue from where they stopped like science is progressive and scientific works are developed.

Spirit is breathe. Dont get things twisted. You are hindu and would like you understand spirituality

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George / Satan Ministry: The Revelations Of Satan. / Know Your Bible Trivia **bible Questions**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.