Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,737 members, 7,898,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:21 PM

Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? (1820 Views)

Exposé On The Laws Of Reincarnation,karma And Return. / Ww3 Armageddon Update / Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by Tgirl4real(f): 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2013
obadiah777:

2-if you are a gentile who was nuked you would reincarnate back into hell on earth and slavery ( yes there would be slavery in the kingdom of heaven. those who put israel into slavery would be enslaved when israel rises again. its righteous judgement. reciprocal slavery ( rev 13 vs 10 ) ( jer 30 vs 16 ) for several thousand years.

[/b]

...and what happens afterwards?

I hope the table will not turn again. grin jk

1 Like

Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
Tgirl4real:

...and what happens afterwards?

I hope the table will not turn again. grin jk
oh no the table will not turn anymore lol

NAHUM 1 VS 9 What do ye imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.[b][/b] wink

3 Likes

Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2013
obadiah777: oh no the table will not turn anymore lol

NAHUM 1 VS 9 What do ye imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.[b][/b] wink

Glad to know. grin

1 Like

Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by Ymodulus: 10:55am On Sep 26, 2013
bolaino: hahahaha, bros one be enkarkist na? Lol, well he is not an ECKIST, if that's whAt u mean, one love mann,
lol!!
Thanks. thats what i meat
Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

What ifa and Sango mean to me is quite different from what religion has fashioned and show you.

Ifa is Awakenness.

Sango is electric field.

I wont deny there are allegory attached to this terms, but that is to the level of understanding of our ancestors. Our duty is to continue from where they stopped like science is progressive and scientific works are developed.

Spirit is breathe. Dont get things twisted. You are hindu and would like you understand spirituality

Who gives the breath that makes your spirit come alive?
Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by MEILYN(m): 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Who gives the breath that makes your spirit come alive?
you wanna resurrect this thread? Lol.
Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by Tgirl4real(f): 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
MEILYN: you wanna resurrect this thread? Lol.

Lol.

I need Folykaze to answer that question.
Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 07, 2013
Ymodulus: is obadiah an enckarkist??
which one is enckarkist ? lmao
Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 07, 2013
doubleDx: gringringrin Watching from the sidelines, my Oga Obadiah777, I greet!
grin grin my chief
Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 07, 2013
Mr Troll: I'm outta here cheesy i can't cope with the crazy prophet. He's gonna nuke my ass. . .
gaddem Troll grin
Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 07, 2013
MEILYN: Well Dayummmmmmmmm, Prophet of the mosthigh God. I agree with you 100% no doubt sire. Reply my mail pls oo.
hailings my chief. even though this na old post lol
Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 07, 2013
tobechi74: Obadaih sermon is strange.though i like him for the manner in which he teaches, i partially disagree with many.

Obadiah,which church do u go, what denomination
hey General tobechi i troway salute. which church ? none. i am the church. i take the sermon with me wherever I go wink
Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 07, 2013
texanomaly: SMH...You're killin' me here...Who is this guy?

Obadiah, Obadiah, Obadiah...smh

What will I do with you?

Greetings...anyway
lol texanomaly you scarce these days. where you hiding at ?
Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 07, 2013
sylve11: Obidiah! Always having ways to beat his network. cool
lol you know it sylve. gotta stay fresh grin
Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 07, 2013
Ifeness02: Prophet of doom.
comes with the territory. if you want smooth things go to oyakhilome. out here we dealing in reality grin

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 07, 2013
bolaino: lol, asin real prophet of doom, anytime I hear about nukes I think of obadiah, and anytime I see obadiah's moniker I think of nukes, lol, how disturbing. Lol
hahaha too funny grin
Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2013
MEILYN: you wanna resurrect this thread? Lol.
hehe Tgirl she is a Christlike figure. she into resurrecting things cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obadiah 777, How Can You Relate Your Ideas On Reincarnation With The Armageddon? by Tgirl4real(f): 6:27am On Nov 08, 2013
obadiah777: hehe Tgirl she is a Christlike figure. she into resurrecting things cheesy

Lol

Is dat a good thing? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How True Is The Spiritual Implication About Cobwebs Motion Entanglement Myth? / Letter To All Christians From Prophet Muhammad (sa) / Know Your Bible Trivia **bible Questions**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.