Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,656 members, 7,951,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (135498 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by ayoolar011(m): 7:25am On Nov 29, 2013
Akexstinger:
All those one na stories...na today we don dey hear ultimatum? Fashola no try am with lagos state doctors and e tire am, goodluck no try PHCN workers when he asked soldiers to take over the power plants and at the end soldiers couldn't operate them perfectly. Abi u no hear ASUU chairman reply, he said they can go and recruit people from the motor park, they are not afraid of sack ooo....do u know how much it will cost the government to recruit new staff nationwide? How it will cost them to train new staff? How much it will cost them to offset upfront allowance to new workers nationwide? And above all, some of the lecturers are renowned lecturers worldwide, the federal government can never get people with those kind of experience. That's y most time when u are recruited as a lecturer, u grow under another lecturer until u have gotten the right experience and qualifications to lecture. That's y most schools, when they want to recruit lecturers, they put years of experience as one of the requirement

Buh then u should be aware that 60% of lecturers called for the suspension of the strike and so therefore some lecturers would be on hand to ensure the growth of the new ones ...mind u we have lots of PHD holders who are unemployed, in this case we would get young and vibrant lecturer replacing old and tired ones ... grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by robsony22(m): 7:34am On Nov 29, 2013
ayoolar011:

Buh then u should be aware that 60% of lecturers called for the suspension of the strike and so therefore some lecturers would be on hand to ensure the growth of the new ones ...mind u we have lots of PHD holders who are unemployed, in this case we would get young and vibrant lecturer replacing old and tired ones ... grin
lets nt
decieve ourselves jonathan is just behaving as if he is a learner.and d problem he has is dat
he doesnt ave gud advisers.do u think anybody wilput in 4 d job...lmao
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by robsony22(m): 7:41am On Nov 29, 2013
pls oau peeps any news on approval of results
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by page007(m): 9:51am On Nov 29, 2013
This is the best way possible to end this strike, ASUU has been rounding circles with additonal flimsy demands(payment of salaries for the period of strike) in other to shift resumption till 2014. ASUU is no longer credible, factions are arising amongst there ranks coz of lack of communication btw d leadership n its members. My question is " shey we studens gain anything?" Y dem no make am 10 points demand, and making d 10th demand be " Sure EMployment for Garaduates" stupid Old men, na dem one use up to 70 years for job. O.A.U must resume next week.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by ayoolar011(m): 9:54am On Nov 29, 2013
Sack or no sack that's not my ish!
Uniabuja had set the date for resumption before the pronouncement was made ....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by page007(m): 9:56am On Nov 29, 2013
robsony22: lets nt
decieve ourselves jonathan is just behaving as if he is a learner.and d problem he has is dat
he doesnt ave gud advisers.do u think anybody wilput in 4 d job...lmao
Just wait n see bro. Have you forgotten d present state of Unemployment in d country? Even if na educational sector, u will c applicants flying everywhere. Those lecturers wey no get balls go comot for ASUU bak. ASUU don loose support of majority.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by ayoolar011(m): 9:56am On Nov 29, 2013
page007: This is the best way possible to end this strike, ASUU has been rounding circles with additonal flimsy demands(payment of salaries for the period of strike) in other to shift resumption till 2014. ASUU is no longer credible, factions are arising amongst there ranks coz of lack of communication btw d leadership n its members. My question is " shey we studens gain anything?" Y dem no make am 10 points demand, and making d 10th demand be " Sure EMployment for Garaduates" stupid Old men, na dem one use up to 70 years for job. O.A.U must resume next week.

I feel u brother what happened to the referendum by ASUU where 60% of the lecturers want the strike to be suspended, this guy's are just being selfish
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by U235weapongrade: 9:59am On Nov 29, 2013
Akexstinger:
All those one na stories...na today we don dey hear ultimatum? Fashola no try am with lagos state doctors and e tire am, goodluck no try PHCN workers when he asked soldiers to take over the power plants and at the end soldiers couldn't operate them perfectly. Abi u no hear ASUU chairman reply, he said they can go and recruit people from the motor park, they are not afraid of sack ooo....do u know how much it will cost the government to recruit new staff nationwide? How it will cost them to train new staff? How much it will cost them to offset upfront allowance to new workers nationwide? And above all, some of the lecturers are renowned lecturers worldwide, the federal government can never get people with those kind of experience. That's y most time when u are recruited as a lecturer, u grow under another lecturer until u have gotten the right experience and qualifications to lecture. That's y most schools, when they want to recruit lecturers, they put years of experience as one of the requirement

My guy I feel you. Dats Y we shud keep praying for the best.
My greatest fear is missing dis batch A..
And with the way tins are going, it does not luk encouraging..

I believe God will make it possible.We all have to be mobilised.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by page007(m): 10:01am On Nov 29, 2013
ayoolar011:

I feel u brother what happened to the referendum by ASUU where 60% of the lecturers want the strike to be suspended, this guy's are just being selfish
Yes o. D so called "elites" say d hooligans "politians" are corrupt n cheats, where them throw d decision of there own majority put? My senior brother is preparing his CV already, n so are many others who wish to lecture.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by U235weapongrade: 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
Tolly as usual I see u again 4 house.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by angeltolly(f): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
U235weapongrade: Tolly as usual I see u again 4 house.
Iyam doing a background check on some issues in this house ni.... I always dey na
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by ayoolar011(m): 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
[quote author=page007]
Yes o. D so called "elites" say d hooligans "politians" are corrupt n cheats, where them throw d decision of there own majority put? My senior brother is preparing his CV already, n so are many others who wish to lecture.[/quote
Na so, so many lecturers in Nigerian universities are not qualified to teach. More than 50% of the lecturers in uniabuja would be on hand to resume on Monday and the rest who love their jobs so much would join them in resuming
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by U235weapongrade: 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
I really don't knw the stance my school (UNN) has taken on the ultimatum given by FG.

I just hope dey put sentiments aside and resume.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by U235weapongrade: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
angeltolly:
Iyam doing a background check on some issues in this house ni.... I always dey na

I too believe you. Fire down
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Ojestas(m): 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
funP,were u able to get a form?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Iamstrata(m): 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
nice turn of events............ i must say i'm impressed with jonathan.........
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Funpeter: 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ojestas: funP,were u able to get a form?
my guy collect form still hoping ni nothing don sure oooo dem dey say make ASUU call off ni oooo nd dose DSA no go do anything if dem never approved ur result.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by tutulicious(f): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hello Angel
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
Good evening ladies and gentlemen... Hope u all had a great day.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by page007(m): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
Guys o!! How wa u all ke. May d potholes in ASUU be sealed, and they shall reason along the line of students, who has gained absolutely nothing from this strike. It is time for the SEnate to approve our results without delay. O.A.U peeps gather round, let's plan a way forward, Nysc is our Right n we should not be delayed further. Join me on BBM (30FC128D). Its congress time.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by angeltolly(f): 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
tutulicious: Hello Angel
Sweetie hiii...... Aw was ur day
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by U235weapongrade: 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
UNN God bless una..Seems my God is really intervening.

UNN has really suprised me, 1st Federal Uni to pull out..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Iamstrata(m): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
page007: Guys o!! How wa u all ke. May d potholes in ASUU be sealed, and they shall reason along the line of students, who has gained absolutely nothing from this strike. It is time for the SEnate to approve our results without delay. O.A.U peeps gather round, let's plan a way forward, Nysc is our Right n we should not be delayed further. Join me on BBM (30FC128D). Its congress time.
of the greatest ife, what about we that dont use bb? Would love to actualize my dreams of making batch A o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by coolutemper(f): 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
U235weapongrade: I really don't knw the stance my school (UNN) has taken on the ultimatum given by FG.

I just hope dey put sentiments aside and resume.

Thought UNN pulled out from ASUU many years ago?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by dunasy(f): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
tunapa2009:
U r welcome to batch A '14.... We are all family members.. Introduction pls.. Ur sch,dept n year of grad....

cul, economics dept, graduated ds year
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by coolutemper(f): 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
hi dunasy and ajoskele
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by coolutemper(f): 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ahhhh U235 , u dey?
How was your day?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by U235weapongrade: 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
coolutemper:

Thought UNN pulled out from ASUU many years ago?

Nahh..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by obinoral(m): 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
U235weapongrade:

Nahh..
i hope eksu do same am tired of all this shit. My God will surprise me.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by agyo(m): 5:27am On Nov 30, 2013
Morning fellow Nairalnders, pls how do I get to old govt house Awka from port harcourt? Should i drive thro ABA or thro Port Elele road? Hope I no de thro Indemeli LGA where election is to hold today? Pls advise before INEC police them arrest me for violating restriction of movement order.

Thanks All.
grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Akexstinger(m): 7:11am On Nov 30, 2013
page007:
Just wait n see bro. Have you forgotten d present state of Unemployment in d country? Even if na educational sector, u will c applicants flying everywhere. Those lecturers wey no get balls go comot for ASUU bak. ASUU don loose support of majority.
Hmmh U are a learner

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (121) (Reply)

NYSC Library / This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.