Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,623 members, 7,979,119 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:48 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (136290 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Akexstinger(m): 6:34am On Dec 03, 2013
page007:
Getting to understand d situation better? Twas a directive by the Chancellors council that was simply, directly and authouritatively read by the Education minister. Really, are u interested in ASUU struggle or making it with d batch A train?
Moreso, UNN, ESUT, OSU etc hav pulled out. D second question is, do u understand d struggle more than these institutions that hav pulled out?

Ok o... They should resume o, pulling out of the strike is a small thing...for u to pull out, you must pay some amount of millions to ASUU, and all the benefits coming from the ASUU strike will exclude the schools that pulled out because its a well structured system, ABU zaria pulled out of ASUU one time, and when the new vc came, he had to pay 50 million to ASUU to register back with ASUU. As for me, I graduated july, and I have already collected my result since oct...na batch A we de wait for so..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Akexstinger(m): 6:38am On Dec 03, 2013
Hello y'all and Goodmorning to u all... How ware we geering up for the camping tins, its just two months left and by march 11 we are already rolling...let's pray for our other graduates who are yet to collect their result that ASUU and Government should come to a final concensus at the end.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by ajoskele(m): 7:15am On Dec 03, 2013
EXICON:
Are you sure bro? What's the authenticity of your info? I'm also a UNIBEN graduate.
U neva confirm am?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by ajoskele(m): 7:19am On Dec 03, 2013
tunapa2009: Make I come ddey observe for house remain ooo.. CSO don go AWOL commot from gate.. Na anybody just dey enter house anyhow.. We have to do the "needful" before katakata go break..
U shd notice av not been regular here..Abeg make una help ur CSO ooo ASAP!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by page007(m): 8:08am On Dec 03, 2013
Akexstinger:

Ok o... They should resume o, pulling out of the strike is a small thing...for u to pull out, you must pay some amount of millions to ASUU, and all the benefits coming from the ASUU strike will exclude the schools that pulled out because its a well structured system, ABU zaria pulled out of ASUU one time, and when the new vc came, he had to pay 50 million to ASUU to register back with ASUU. As for me, I graduated july, and I have already collected my result since oct...na batch A we de wait for so..
For where brother? Unilorin is not a member but dey collect proceeds from them. Na ASUU get school or FG?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by U235weapongrade: 9:48am On Dec 03, 2013
Akexstinger:

My Guy I was enjoying ur points up till dis moment wen u confirmed dat ur with ur own statement of Result and Ready for March 11th.

I've long been in support of ASUU but afta meeting with GEJ and his team dia was no way dey wud not have called off that strike.. A meeting that lasted for over 13hrs ( do u know the last tyme GEJ wud have been @ a spot for 13hrs)... Dey ASUU were informed abt dis meeting 4days b4 that day - are dey tellin me dey did not prepare for dat meeting by ironing doze oda 4 agendas or wat eva dia problem is ?

They call demselves intellectuals but they have failed and I'm quite sure students have turned against dem....

Thank God everybody knows how all schools voted during the congresses, and am sure dat is the criteria in which all dis schools dat are re-opening are using.

I wud have even prefered GEJ using his own mouth to give dat ultimatum and let's see if dey won't rush bck to classes.

I don't know how conversant u are with the "UNI-ILLORIN 44" issue. Most of doze lecturers died while the case was still on going in court and now because of dis particular issue dat university does not go on strike and I've neva heard any complain from dem wat so eva abt funds or dia about.

I personally is just happy dat UNN has done the "needful" and I hope dey do all in dia possible best to mobilise me 4 "March 11th" but wat about oda's hu have waited for 2 Batches and now the 3rd one is about passing dem again because of some .......................

A word is enuf for the wise.

LAST BULLET: if I was GEJ I wud have taken Prof. Attahiru Jega to dat meeting - guess he was a forma ASUU president and also from Nasir fagge's school..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by coolutemper(f): 9:55am On Dec 03, 2013
U235weapongrade:

My Guy I was enjoying ur points up till dis moment wen u confirmed dat ur with ur own statement of Result and Ready for March 11th.

I've long been in support of ASUU but afta meeting with GEJ and his team dia was no way dey wud not have called off that strike.. A meeting that lasted for over 13hrs ( do u know the last tyme GEJ wud have been @ a spot for 13hrs)... Dey ASUU were informed abt dis meeting 4days b4 that day - are dey tellin me dey did not prepare for dat meeting by ironing doze oda 4 agendas or wat eva dia problem is ?

They call demselves intellectuals but they have failed and I'm quite sure students have turned against dem....

Thank God everybody knows how all schools voted during the congresses, and am sure dat is the criteria in which all dis schools dat are re-opening are using.

I wud have even prefered GEJ using his own mouth to give dat ultimatum and let's see if dey won't rush bck to classes.

I don't know how conversant u are with the "UNI-ILLORIN 44" issue. Most of doze lecturers died while the case was still on going in court and now because of dis particular issue dat university does not go on strike and I've neva heard any complain from dem wat so eva abt funds or dia about.

I personally is just happy dat UNN has done the "needful" and I hope dey do all in dia possible best to mobilise me 4 "March 11th" but wat about oda's hu have waited for 2 Batches and now the 3rd one is about passing dem again because of some .......................

LAST BULLET: if I was GEJ I wud have taken Prof. Attahiru Jega to dat meeting - guess he was a forma ASUU president and also from Nasir fagge's school..

Nice one dear! ASUU has got no choice oh
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by obinoral(m): 10:59am On Dec 03, 2013
coolutemper:

Nice one dear! ASUU has got no choice oh
Am just confused and perplex with all this ASUU issue........... But God dey oooooooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by coolutemper(f): 11:04am On Dec 03, 2013
obinoral: Am just confused and perplex with all this ASUU issue........... But God dey oooooooo

You don't have to my dear, ASUU go soon tire!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by tutulicious(f): 11:55am On Dec 03, 2013
coolutemper:

Yea dearie, suprise u're awake til this time! Good morning!

Morning dear am just preparing for the day earlier.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by tutulicious(f): 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hello people, please if you want to send me a PM please. Use the mailing adddress below, because am having issues with my nairaland mail.

edies4sun@yahoo.co.uk

Sorry house, just for your notice wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by page007(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
Deji Okupe( S.A to GEJ on media) on Channels TV dis morning comfirmed that d agreements of ASUU have been met, while the ASUU president on d same programme agreed, but d body is waiting for an official letter. What kind of human beings are these ASUU chairs? They simply don't care.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by obinoral(m): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
page007: Deji Okupe( S.A to GEJ on media) on Channels TV dis morning comfirmed that d agreements of ASUU have been met, while the ASUU president on d same programme agreed, but d body is waiting for an official letter. What kind of human beings are these ASUU chairs? They simply don't care.
why them no bring the agreement come channels and sign dere. Page are you sure?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by page007(m): 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
obinoral: why them no bring the agreement come channels and sign dere. Page are you sure?
@Obinoral, it wuld b silly of me say it without proof. Watch Channels news at 6pm.
Hopefully, dis stike shuld end in 24hrs time. Thank GOD.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by page007(m): 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hi Bec
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by obinoral(m): 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
page007:
@Obinoral, it wuld b silly of me say it without proof. Watch Channels news at 6pm.
Hopefully, dis stike shuld end in 24hrs time. Thank GOD.
ASUU has deny me the right to all those luxury because am in city called iworoko vie sattelite and the only stations is EKTV. May God help me
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Bec(f): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hello Page.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by U235weapongrade: 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
Gud Nyt rummies...
Our CSO has gone AWOL for some days now, though he took permission partially- so I'm in charge for the main time...

I don't lock the gate, so y'all are free to come in any time you so wish.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by younghorbar: 5:30am On Dec 04, 2013
Good mawin house!!!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by ajoskele(m): 6:51am On Dec 04, 2013
page007: Deji Okupe( S.A to GEJ on media) on Channels TV dis morning comfirmed that d agreements of ASUU have been met, while the ASUU president on d same programme agreed, but d body is waiting for an official letter. What kind of human beings are these ASUU chairs? They simply don't care.
Bros,na Doyin Okupe jawe...wud av responded buh I dnt just knw y I don't like e-arguments
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by ajoskele(m): 6:53am On Dec 04, 2013
U235weapongrade: Gud Nyt rummies...
Our CSO has gone AWOL for some days now, though he took permission partially- so I'm in charge for the main time...

I don't lock the gate, so y'all are free to come in any time you so wish.
Hehehehehe..see,to do the job satisfactorily,u av to take some decisive steps...U need OT?Ask me..loooool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by ajoskele(m): 6:54am On Dec 04, 2013
Good Morning!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Akexstinger(m): 7:10am On Dec 04, 2013
U235weapongrade:

Lol ma guy, u no go understand my school, no de under ministry of education, na ministry of petroleum resources. Ours is PENGASSAN and NUPENG and not ASUU, the PENGASSANS are the senior workers while the NUPENG are the junior workers and sometimes they go strike individually and sometimes they both go on strike and that's why we have strike called NUPENGASSAN. Ofcourse u know that the federal government do not joke with the oil industry. The only time they also go on general strike is when NLC calls for a general strike...so through out the year we are moving, and the school have all the infrastructural facilities, equipment. Schools like FUTminna, UI, uniben, OAU always come for excursions. We are under PTDF intervention and other fundings... I had to say all these, when there is adequate funding for school, things will work out and that's y I'm in support of ASUU. Can u imagine that in nigeria it is possible to straight one year without uninterrupted power supply? Yes, in my school, we have constant like straight months without NEPA blinking it unless there is a fault, and it will not take hours to be rectified, so also in lokoja, there is constant power supply...it cost my school many millions to put that in order, they switched to 33kva lines with the procurement of industrial transformers and other components.
AS for GEJ, the mere fact that he was involved in a 13hrs meeting with ASUU should not be a factor for ASUU calling off the strike, and also the fact that a president intervened should not be another reason for ASUU calling off the strike. We have seen in the past where abacha was involved in meetings with ASUU and denied vehemtly all the agreement agreed upon by both parties. The major thing that was of great concern to ASUU was FG signing the agreement with somebody of HIgh calibre and reputation which happens to be the attorney general of the fed, and also the immediate transfer of 230 billion naira to CBN university fund intervention account, but because FG do not trust themselves and their unreliability, they were looking for other alternatives of which ASUU will never buy into it.
And as for fund distribution, I urge y'all to go through the ASUU charter, monkey no go de work and then baboon go wan chop, never done anywhere, ask ur unilorin lecturers and they will tell u, of course they will get their own FG intervention fund from ministry of education, but the other benefits that ASUU fought for will exclude them..
And also for the unilorin 40, all we are after was victory, at the end they won the case at the high court or so, but what u nigerians ought to and should know, that there are sacrifices in every struggles, some will not live to enjoy that struggle but their children and while some will live to enjoy the struggle and they will always remember their colleagues who lost their lives while in the struggle. We all gonna die someday, which legacy can they attach u to...the reason why atiku still holds his head up high is because he is a winner, he dealt with OBJ in the court, could u imagine that atiku won all the 12 cases of corruption and other charges in court against obj, even when obj was the GCFRN, an incumbent president..and that's what we call winnning ways. If u live with the mentality of struggling and nothing happening to some of your members or yourselve, then u can never achieve anything.
What do we have today, FG just wired 200billion naira to CBN ASUU FG account, and postponed resumption date to december 9, but I don't know how authentic it is sha
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Akexstinger(m): 7:22am On Dec 04, 2013

E be like say una know say okupe na big time liar..when channels asked him if he "himself" has ever entered into an agreement, he became dumbfounded...my guys there are processes in meeting up the terms in agreement, no be by mouth.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by obayaya(m): 7:27am On Dec 04, 2013
good morning house..

just heard that NYSC Timetable out

www.uniportinfo.com/nysc-2014-batch-a-timetable-out/

God are we going to make it?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Funpeter: 11:27am On Dec 04, 2013
younghorbar: Good mawin house!!!!!
How far guy? Long time anything on Eksu?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Funpeter: 11:34am On Dec 04, 2013
Akexstinger:

E be like say una know say okupe na big time liar..when channels asked him if he "himself" has ever entered into an agreement, he became dumbfounded...my guys there are processes in meeting up the terms in agreement, no be by mouth.
Am telling you, don't know why GEJ has him in is cabinet. The guy weak die, the bottom line is INTEGRITY Nigerians don't trust the government so let them sign it if they are sincere about it.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by U235weapongrade: 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
Akexstinger:

Lol ma guy, u no go understand my school, no de under ministry of education, na ministry of petroleum resources. Ours is PENGASSAN and NUPENG and not ASUU, the PENGASSANS are the senior workers while the NUPENG are the junior workers and sometimes they go strike individually and sometimes they both go on strike and that's why we have strike called NUPENGASSAN. Ofcourse u know that the federal government do not joke with the oil industry. The only time they also go on general strike is when NLC calls for a general strike...so through out the year we are moving, and the school have all the infrastructural facilities, equipment. Schools like FUTminna, UI, uniben, OAU always come for excursions. We are under PTDF intervention and other fundings... I had to say all these, when there is adequate funding for school, things will work out and that's y I'm in support of ASUU. Can u imagine that in nigeria it is possible to straight one year without uninterrupted power supply? Yes, in my school, we have constant like straight months without NEPA blinking it unless there is a fault, and it will not take hours to be rectified, so also in lokoja, there is constant power supply...it cost my school many millions to put that in order, they switched to 33kva lines with the procurement of industrial transformers and other components.
AS for GEJ, the mere fact that he was involved in a 13hrs meeting with ASUU should not be a factor for ASUU calling off the strike, and also the fact that a president intervened should not be another reason for ASUU calling off the strike. We have seen in the past where abacha was involved in meetings with ASUU and denied vehemtly all the agreement agreed upon by both parties. The major thing that was of great concern to ASUU was FG signing the agreement with somebody of HIgh calibre and reputation which happens to be the attorney general of the fed, and also the immediate transfer of 230 billion naira to CBN university fund intervention account, but because FG do not trust themselves and their unreliability, they were looking for other alternatives of which ASUU will never buy into it.
And as for fund distribution, I urge y'all to go through the ASUU charter, monkey no go de work and then baboon go wan chop, never done anywhere, ask ur unilorin lecturers and they will tell u, of course they will get their own FG intervention fund from ministry of education, but the other benefits that ASUU fought for will exclude them..
And also for the unilorin 40, all we are after was victory, at the end they won the case at the high court or so, but what u nigerians ought to and should know, that there are sacrifices in every struggles, some will not live to enjoy that struggle but their children and while some will live to enjoy the struggle and they will always remember their colleagues who lost their lives while in the struggle. We all gonna die someday, which legacy can they attach u to...the reason why atiku still holds his head up high is because he is a winner, he dealt with OBJ in the court, could u imagine that atiku won all the 12 cases of corruption and other charges in court against obj, even when obj was the GCFRN, an incumbent president..and that's what we call winnning ways. If u live with the mentality of struggling and nothing happening to some of your members or yourselve, then u can never achieve anything.
What do we have today, FG just wired 200billion naira to CBN ASUU FG account, and postponed resumption date to december 9, but I don't know how authentic it is sha

My guy dis is a Nice one..
I'm sure ur school shud be "Futpre" federal university of petroleum resources or dia abt..I mite still be wrong.

I get all ur points, like I said personally I was for ASUU, but when u now have the opportunity to meet with GEJ dat was the final, u iron out all ur problems once and for all..

Dia was no harm in even telling Gej and his people to wait for extra days or within dat short notice dey were given (4days) try to get the views of all members involved,concerning wat shud be discussed at that meeting.

Dis people claim to be intellectuals but dat was the point dey got it wrong.

A meeting dat lasted for 13hrs with the president and dey want to tell me dey were not able to settle all differences...My guy u reason am..

Frankly speaking, presently I don't even knw wat the bone of contention is, I heard it is 4 the Minister of justice and attorney general to sign the agreement- wateva.

ASUU has lost the Fight.I only hope afta dis strike dia wud be no oda strike for a forseeable future, because if dia is any oda strike soon, nobody will join dem.

Anoda issue is of schools benefitting from ASUU, I don't knw how dat works sha but wat eva dia getting from dia is not enuf to keep students @ home for 5 months.

And I can assure u, dis ASUU stuff I.e ASUU as an association is all politics in universities.
2 schools which I knw have done with out ASUU - illorin and unizik, though unizik later had a new VC and he willingly and foolishly took the school bck to ASUU - is dat not politics for u...

And I knw 4 sure, wen unizik were not goin on strikes, I personally envied dem, I can call dem my sister university because dey were somehow close to my school.

As for uniillorin nobody needs argue about dia own development, I have not been dia myself but wen majority speaks gud of sometin, ur guess is as gud as mine.

Last bullet: The only tins schools benefit from ASUU dat I knw of is to get a 14 seatet bus and brand it "ASUU bla bla bla chapter"
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by U235weapongrade: 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2013
ajoskele: Hehehehehe..see,to do the job satisfactorily,u av to take some decisive steps...U need OT?Ask me..loooool

My guy I'm loyal..
I know I don't have the capacity to do half of the work u do in dis ouz..

I comot head dress for you.

How u dey broda?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by angeltolly(f): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
Obinoral and funpeter. Are u aware a guy in statistic is currently serving with d last batch C. Is it dat some pple got their result approved while others didn't?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Funpeter: 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
angeltolly: Obinoral and funpeter. Are u aware a guy in statistic is currently serving with d last batch C. Is it dat some pple got their result approved while others didn't?
Yes oooo we missed d same batch but we went home then why they went ahead too look for the reason why they missed it and finally have their result approved and touch should know Eksu na, thou we have different level coordinator and the mistake was from her she made a mistake by taking the result to a different place instead of the right place. Those serving now in statistics is a fraction of 08 set 10 out of about 100 student and 07 with ish are not among them. Hope you got my point? We are shall doing somethings and hoping all work well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (121) (Reply)

NYSC Library / This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts / NYSC 2014 Batch C (Stream II)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.