Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,869 members, 7,899,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Sweden Visa Applicatio - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sweden Visa Applicatio (6941 Views)

Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? / Information About Sweden Visa / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by tinkinfela(m): 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2008
opensource,

how far with your application?
please try update me.
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by opensource(m): 1:45am On Aug 05, 2008
Mine was refused , its so said that I didnt feel compelled to write any more . Just wish you luck as u move on . I have filled in the appeal but the process takes time and final day for registration in 26th august so I already difering my admission to january next year. Hoping to join u then
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by tinkinfela(m): 12:00am On Aug 07, 2008
I don't know what to say.it's a very sad news but don't let it get you down, you can always re-apply. if there's any way I can help, don't hesitate to contact me.
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by tinkinfela(m): 12:02am On Aug 07, 2008
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by yomickey(m): 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2008
@ all,

I applied for my Master's degree at Blekinge Institute of Technology starting next year but what I have on my application status page is "Processing, Contacting University".

My problem is that it was this same message that I got last year with nothing coming out of it in the long run, I was not admitted.

I dont know if the contacting university got to my school here (Lagos State University) or not.

Anybody has any idea what I can do so I dont get a repeat of last year's disappointment.

Thanks all.
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by promise2(f): 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2008
opensource,
pls what was their reason of refusing you visa, you could share it here, you never can tell someone may give you advice, incase of your future application.
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by tinkinfela(m): 11:19am On Aug 12, 2008
Promise2,

I'm in Sweden now. just letting you know.
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by promise2(f): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2008
That is good news. how was the trip and Sweden? how much do you latter get the ticket?

Stay well and as time goes on you can mail me your no via my email address nnemise@yahoo.com.
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by steeee(m): 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2008
@tinkifela
Please how much is the ticket ? and what Airline did u Fly with ?
My school is Jonkpoing .
Because i will leaving Next week
Please you can reply via christainokereke@yahoo.com
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by yomickey(m): 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2008
@opensource
All hope is not lost, there is always the chance for us to maximaze our potentials, this is an opportunity for you to get back on track and ensure that the next application is done perfectly well.

@tinkinfela
Congratulations and I wish you the very best in your studies.
Can you give me and others who might be interested the low down on what and what you did to secure the admission and also the visa. (Pardon me if this has been treated before, I am relatively new here)

@all
Lets keep ourselves informed, always.
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by dapsycool(m): 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2008
Turkish Airline is the cheapest. www.thy.com
Concerning the student visa, the swedish embassy don't give a damn if you got multiple admissions, They grant visa based on your PERSONAL BANK STATEMENT!
During application for admissions, always keep in touch with both your 9ja university and the university your applied to. There's always problems with studera contacting 9ja universities. We all know they're complete shits. No good website, no fax etc
Opensource, I believe you were denied based on the bank statement you submitted.
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by tinkinfela(m): 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2008
promise2:

That is good news. how was the trip and Sweden? how much do you latter get the ticket?

Stay well and as time goes on you can mail me your no via my email address nnemise@yahoo.com.

Trip was ok, long though.I flew with AirFrance. Got my ticket for N192,000 (One way).

yomickey:

Congratulations and I wish you the very best in your studies.
Can you give me and others who might be interested the low down on what and what you did to secure the admission and also the visa. (Pardon me if this has been treated before, I am relatively new here)

It's very easy, go to www.studera.nu and apply.
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by yomickey(m): 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2008
It's very easy, go to www.studera.nu and apply.
[quote][/quote]

@tinkinfela,

thanks for the info. i know about studera.nu but since you have been successful it is easier to move from a working angel than to start from the scratch.
Lets ride on your shoulder so we can see further, hope you buy my idea.
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by opensource(m): 10:21am On Aug 16, 2008
@tinkinfela i added you on yahoo messenger. when u get chance lets hook up and chat
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by tinkinfela(m): 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2008
@opensource,

whats your Yahoo chat name?

@tinkinfela,

thanks for the info. i know about studera.nu but since you have been successful it is easier to move from a working angel than to start from the scratch.
Lets ride on your shoulder so we can see further, hope you buy my idea.

I would be honored to help anybody who needs assistance in the process. ยด
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by opensource(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2008
add me
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by yomickey(m): 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2008
@tinkinfela,

Please i need details about the things that will be needed at the Swedish Migration Board when applying for a student permit.
I am going over for my Master's degree in one of the Swedish university.

The documents that will be needed and the timing it will take.

How are your studies going and how are you finding the place now?

Take care.
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by futluze(m): 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2008
Hey! i have applied for the student resident permit to sweden too, i applied in july and my visa is still on process, and my school will be resuming soon, i dont really know why they take so long in making a desicion on one's application for the resident permit visa.

Please can someone outa here tell me the reason y?,
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by tinkinfela(m): 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2008
futluze:

Hey! i have applied for the student resident permit to sweden too, i applied in july and my visa is still on process, and my school will be resuming soon, i don't really know why they take so long in making a desicion on one's application for the resident permit visa.

Please can someone outa here tell me the reason y?,

They have many applications to process, so you must just wait to see if your is completed in time. Best of luck.
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by tinkinfela(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2008
yomickey,

I think you sent me an email so I will reply personally to your email address with each and every detail of the process.
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by futluze(m): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2008
They have many applications to process, so you must just wait to see if your is completed in time. Best of luck.

Well thx 4 wishing me luck can you tell me of some other poeple that collected if any undergraduate have, and is urs an undergraduate course.
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by futluze(m): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2008
Please how much is the ticket ? and what Airline did u Fly with ?
My school is Jonkpoing .
Because i will leaving Next week
Please you can reply via christainokereke@yahoo.com steeee (m)

please i want to know if you are going there 4 an undergraduate course.
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by futluze(m): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2008
tinkinfela pls can you tell me how sweden is this few days u've been there, is it a nice experince outa there , u know other poeple tell stories that scares, are u leaving with someone there, and what is d name of ur school.
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by tinkinfela(m): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2008
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by tinkinfela(m): 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2008
Another good thing about the so-called student resident permit is that you can travel all around Europe with no visa like the Schengen visa.
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by futluze(m): 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2008
thx tinkinfela but am not chris am entirely new here but i have spoken with u 1ce when u were in naija by phone, asking u about d bank statement , thing which u said some thing about micro finance (dont wanna mention it outa here coz that one is private talk), if u remember,

well i too is bth and undergarduate is chris bth too and undergraduate?
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by futluze(m): 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2008
Please i want to know if you are staying with someone or are you staying with somebody in sweden and in what state are you in.
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by promise2(f): 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2008
Hi
TINKINFELA,
I have written you but yet to get reply from you.
How are you doing?
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by yomickey(m): 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2008
tinkinfela:

yomickey,

I think you sent me an email so I will reply personally to your email address with each and every detail of the process.

Thanks tinkinfela, i will be waiting for your detailed feedback. God bless you.
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by promise2(f): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2008
OPENSOURCE,

how far did you go about your Australia School?
i saw your post here in Naira land where you wrote about your admission in of the one schools in Australia.
Did you actaully apply for the Viasa? The post was sometime last year September, i am writing about it here because it has been a long time since you visited the topic.

pls i will appreciate if you tell me more about the procedure and the particular school you applied that gave you admission to read Business Administration (diploma) you said the fee is about $ 3000 which is a bit cheaper than the once i have seen so far.

You can mail me nnemise@yahoo.com, so that i dont bring another topic here.

Thabks.
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by tinkinfela(m): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2008
Re: Sweden Visa Applicatio by kulex2k1(m): 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2008
please i would be grateful if someone can provide me with the following infos. how long those it take to process a swedish visa after submiting your application and is appearance or non appearance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SW In Pictures / Find A Travel Partner / Find A Travel Buddy / 8 English Most Speaking Cities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.