Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs (2327 Views)

Andre Iguodala: Nigerian Basketballer Who Tamed Lebron James At NBA Finals / Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / NBA Finals Game 3- Miami Heats Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by bolaoni(m): 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2006
This year's final is a BIG dilema for me.

I love the Heats coz of Shaq and was overjoyous because of the manner they dethroned Pistons.

I also love the mavericks. They've been my team for some years now.

I believe they both have a very good team and for them to have dethroned the defending champions, Spurs and Pistons, speaks volume about them.

Who do you think will win?

Remember the teams depth:

MIAMI
Shaq, Wayde, J. Williams, Zo, Payton and Walker

DALLAS
Nowitzki, Terry, Howard, Devin Harris et al cool cool cool
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by Olumide7(m): 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2006
Definitely Miami Heat.
Wayde and O'neal are gonna kick some ass!! grin grin grin wink
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by bolaoni(m): 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2006
You think so?

Spurs and the Suns couldn't do it this year. But I'm sure Shaq and Wade will do some wonders sha but it is anybody's games. Did you see the magnificient manner the Mavs came back from a 18 point deficit?

How many times have you seen that happen?
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by vichel(m): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2006
Like i said to everybody else, the Miami Heat is not strong enough to beat the dallas mavricks. They could barely get pass the pistons. This is the championship for dallas to loose. Although the heat is ma team, but hey the truth must be told
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by bolaoni(m): 9:47am On Jun 07, 2006
Vichel, this is unbelievable. You call a 4-2 victory barely? shocked

All the Heats victories against Detroit was in double figures. Did you even watch the last game?

This is an evenly matched final and it can go either way. Only that I want the young guns of Dallas to wear the ring this time around.

Nowitzki has tried so much for the team. cool
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by Kadeejah(f): 1:14am On Jun 08, 2006
i say mami all da way grin wade iz a monsta, a cute one too kiss nd shaq i say god bless dat big daddy lol
as 4 dallas, i cant stand nowitzki, i don got a reason i jus dont like him tongue
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by bolaoni(m): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2006
Kadeejah,

Stop playa hating!

You know the guy is GOOD! He can destroy any team anyday. Steve Nash and Co. will NEVER forget him in a hurry! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well the D-day is here. let's see how game one goes in Dallas wink
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by gidig(m): 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2006
After the surpising exit of the suns that I fell in love with, it is so predicatble that it is going to the heats.Against the suns, Miami would have had to sweat a bit on a phoenix sun good day with a very high percentage of three points shooters. But the Heats are the champions.I dont see the Mavericks winning against them.They may get a game but ultimately, it is the heats that will win.

Dwayne Wade is so almost like MJ in some ways- okay at least Kobe.
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by Kadeejah(f): 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2006
@ bolaoni

lol ye i guess i am a playa hata smiley
buh i still say miami nd nowitski iz gud ye i admit it
buh les not forget hez da onli realli gud one in dallas
on da other hand maimi got wade, shaq, zo , payton nd alotta other gudd ones
so ye :p
newayz ye i quess will have ta wait nd see wink
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by bolaoni(m): 10:18am On Jun 09, 2006
AND THE WINNER IS:

DALLAS MAVERICKS!

Did anybody watch this game? I didn't. But the game is ON!\

Let's see how it all turns out at the end.
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by Kadeejah(f): 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2006
dun wrry miami'z gon come bak cheesy
they WILL win game 2  cool
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by bolaoni(m): 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2006
Don' forget the 2nd is still being played in Dallas wink
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by Kadeejah(f): 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2006
miami LOST sad cry cry cry cry
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by mukina2: 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2006
ah kadeejah dont cry its not the end of the world kiss
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by Kadeejah(f): 12:30am On Jun 13, 2006
ye i guess so buh das jus sad how dey lost cry
shaq onli got 5 POINTS shocked
i hope dey come bak in their nex two home games undecided
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by bolaoni(m): 9:10am On Jun 13, 2006
Kadeejah!

You should know wishes are not horse oooo. grin

Miami is in trouble this time around. Dallas in ON FIRE!

Read this:

"The Mavs simply wear teams out with size, speed, strength and shooting. Whatever needs to be done, the bench takes care of it. "
wink

The MAJOR advantage the Mavericks have over the heat is just the Bench
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by dachosen1(f): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2006
I want the miami heats to win but I think the Mavericks are going to take it home.
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by vichel(m): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2006
Am sorry to say, and i love the heats but the rings would be on the fingers of the dallas mavricks players. They are gonna smoke the heat in the up comming games
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by Idekeson(m): 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2006
The Mavs for the following reasons:

1. Shaq - I am disgusted with his campaign of calumny against Kobe, because Lakers chose Kobe over his tired ass.
2. Miami Heats - They've always been a rival of the Knickerbockers.
3. Alonzo Mourning and Antwoin Walker - I just don't like their attitude.
4. Avery Johnson - No one deserves it more. For his passion and dedication.
5. Mark Cuban - For all the excitement he has brought to the league since he took over the franchise.
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by mochafella(m): 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2006
Idekeson:

1. Shaq - I am disgusted with his campaign of calumny against Kobe, because Lakers chose Kobe over his tired ass.

um, as much as I don't appreciate Shaq's yapping to the media and "comparing" Wade and Kobe or refusing to speak about Kobe, how would you feel if your teammate said you paid women as much as a million dollars to shut up about rape allegations? Especially if he was speaking to the cops about it.
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by Idekeson(m): 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2006
Nobody is sure Kobe actually said that. But even at that, it wasn't as if he was ratting Shaq out on any specific affair he had. Kobe was trying to save his neck. Although Kobe's action at that desperate moment wasn't the best, Shaq's continued badgering about the whole affair turned me against him.
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by mochafella(m): 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2006
Idekeson:

Nobody is sure Kobe actually said that.
U are right since Shaq's name is blanked out in the released documents, but I'm pretty sure if the name was somebody else's it would have leaked out. Almost all details of that case leaked. More information from Smokinggun.com here and here.

Idekeson:

But even at that, it wasn't as if he was ratting Shaq out on any specific affair he had. Kobe was trying to save his neck. Although Kobe's action at that desperate moment wasn't the best, Shaq's continued badgering about the whole affair turned me against him.
Trying to save your neck does not mean you bring somebody else's name up. Thruout the interview with the cops he was concerned with his marriage and clearly did not notice he may be ruining somebodyelse's by mentioning them. Its just as low a blow as anything Shaq said/did. Definitely some less than smart moves on both sides.
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by Kadeejah(f): 7:17am On Jun 14, 2006
k game 3 nd im still not impressed wif miami'z performance
buh dey won non da less grin
, 98-95 yup yup dey gettin der cheesy wink cool
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by bolaoni(m): 10:54am On Jun 14, 2006
What were the mavs thinking? Thay they've won the series?

Losing a 13 point lead is not good at this stage.

But I believe they would have learnt from their mistake.

Idekeson, what manner of friend will try to save his neck by putting his own friend's neck on the line?

Kobe isn't a good friend at all so he deserves all the treatment Shaq gave to him. Shaq left LA and he took along with him the winning magic. He may not win with the Heats, but LA will NEVER smell even the Conference finals for a very long time to come.

*Atimes, a tree does make a forest cool
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by Idekeson(m): 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2006
bolaoni:

Idekeson, what manner of friend will try to save his neck by putting his own friend's neck on the line?

I don't approve Kobe's alleged comments during the interrogation, but Shaq is only using that as an excuse for his hatred for Kobe. Kobe never broke up the Lakers. Management made the right choice to rebuild without a spent Shaq and his sub- par performance so far is proof that Lakers made the right decision. Why would Phil Jackson go back to the Lakers if Kobe is as bad as Shaq is making him out to be? Shaq is just a clown. people love clowns at first, but their antics gets irritating shortly thereafter.
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by bolaoni(m): 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2006
Idekeson,

"a spent Shaq?" shocked This is unbelievable. Miami Heats have reached two Confrence finals AFTER Shaq got there and Lakers have NEVER reached the Semi Finals of the Western Conference AFTER Shaq LEFT them. This is the same Shaq you are calling "spent". shocked

That means the management of Lakers have made a RIGHT decision then. grin grin grin

Shaq is just a clown. people love clowns at first, but their antics gets irritating shortly therafter.

Have you forgotten he acted Kazaam? So I agreed with you so much. But I believe L.A. people would have loved to have the clown instead of the serious guy cool
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by Kadeejah(f): 5:06am On Jun 16, 2006
98/74  grin
WOOT WOOt!!!!!!
miami WUTT!!!!! cool cool cool cool
dat wuz sum kinda game yo
dallas wuz chockin fa real
hopefully mami can keep diz up cheesy
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by bolaoni(m): 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2006
Yeah Kadeejah,

The Heats are really smoking this time around. it will take a miracle to stop Wade from winning game 3 for them.

But the last two games are coming up in Dallas so the series may end: 4-3 for the Mavs cool
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by Kadeejah(f): 1:46am On Jun 17, 2006
naw bola, i fink da heat r gonna keep diz performance up
kk dey better  angry lol
buh ye i guess dey played harder becoz dey wer in front of der home crowd
so hopefully dey wont mess up wen da series goes bak ta dallas cool

oo nd of course itz gon be hard ta stop wade, hez da flash cool cool kiss kiss grin tongue
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by 2fine4u(f): 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2006
tha games are tight!!!
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by bolaoni(m): 11:41am On Jun 19, 2006
Heat is really heated up! but a narrow win this time around: 101-100

Game 6 and 7 will definitely go to Dallas! I am sure of that.

GO DALLAS! GO! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by dachosen1(f): 3:10am On Jun 20, 2006
i truly think that the Heat is going to win and they better win.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mikel A Disgrace To Nigeria And Himself / A Golden Generation Of Super Eagles About To Emerge! Meet Them. / Top 10 RICHEST African Footballers Of ALL TIME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.