Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,495 members, 7,940,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:19 PM

The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread (14140 Views)

Official Nairaland/General Section Poster Of The Year 2012 / Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! / The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Realone92(m): 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2013
Football hard work over time to accomplish skill ....I have learn the way and define my own way .....I play......football indeed ...I was born playing soccer ..........yet to be discovered ....
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by AbuMikey(m): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
nadia_SA: yeap I dunno how to upload recording but I'm very good yhoo
Upload it,the way you upload pics kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
Abu Mikey: Upload it,the way you upload pics kiss
ok ooo dis was jus rehearsals..

Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by AbuMikey(m): 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2013
nadia_SA: ok ooo dis was jus rehearsals..
Warris dis now

You nor try oo angry grin

1 Like

Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
Lol... I didn't even bother to download.

Anyways, I will drop mine when I am in the mood.

Abu Mikey: Warris dis now

You nor try oo angry grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by SugaryBelle(f): 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
nadia_SA: ok ooo dis was jus rehearsals..
lol,Nadia you may write Igbo well but you realy are no speaker, what was that lmfao...nice voice though both you and...cant stop laughing
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
Please does anyone know of a software that can help reduce 1 mb to less than 200kb?

I need to upload a song.
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by OCcool: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
on a more serious note, I can act. Dat's my hobby and my passion.
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by seegobe(m): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
i can tell lies

1 Like

Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by AbuMikey(m): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
@seegobe:
i can tell lies
Baba ooo grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Magnificento: 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
ME I AM GOOD AT FOLLOWING. IF COPY NA TALENT FOLLOW FOLLOW TOO SUPPOSE BE TALENT.
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Daniel2802(m): 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
FUNNY ANSWERS TO SOME SILLY QUESTIONS.
1. When you are in the bathtub bathroom and someone asks you what are you doing,your reply I AM COOKING.
2. When you are in the restroom toilet and someone asks you what you are doing,your reply I AM EATING.
3. When you are with a trash dirty bag and someone asks you what you are doing with it,your reply I WANT TO GIVE YOU TO EAT.
NOTE:DON'T REPLY YOUR ELDERS WITH THE REPLYS IN ALL THE QUESTIONS TO AVOID STORIES THAT TOUCHES.
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
SugaryBelle: lol,Nadia you may write Igbo well but you realy are no speaker, what was that lmfao...nice voice though both you and...cant stop laughing
grin lol I try small ..dat song difficult yhooo
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
2s£xy:
Lol... I didn't even bother to download.

Anyways, I will drop mine when I am in the mood.

ooooh u don't want 2 hear my great voice

Na wa 4 u
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
Hmmmm enjoy

Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by SugaryBelle(f): 11:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
nadia_SA: grin lol I try small ..dat song difficult yhooo
haha,ok do another one plssss wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 4:23am On Sep 29, 2013
Andyblaze: I can pick anus hair with teeth

undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 29, 2013
god_of_music: LMFAO! grin grin check the song i uploaded on my signature.....i try sha cheesy

i didn't get to hear it sad
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by pendusky(m): 6:51am On Sep 29, 2013
who is in charge here? can we begin? kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Vivly(f): 7:43am On Sep 29, 2013
The thread don scarra
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by AbuDhabiGroup(m): 8:11am On Sep 29, 2013
Sorry y'all I am kinda late but not too late like dead twins. Though I got nothing to say but amma drop some lines on the mic and bounce. " I have been drenched by the storms of life, cos I'm OUTstanding but I'll keep standing till I standout." cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 29, 2013
as u all can see, d thread has been abused. I will send mukina2 a message.
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
SugaryBelle: haha,ok do another one plssss wink
4 u sweery

@2sexy any prize for my talent?

Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by AbuMikey(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
nadia_SA: 4 u sweery

Oya,clap for yourself.

Nice one wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
Abu Mikey: Oya,clap for yourself.

Nice one wink
cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by SugaryBelle(f): 8:57am On Sep 30, 2013
nadia_SA: 4 u sweery

cool haha,that was smooth.Thnks
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Zikdik(m): 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
I've got all of the Power Rangers series and soundtracks in DVD and can write a detailed wiki for each of 'em...if that is a-whatdoyoucallitnow-talent.
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2013
Oga Nicolas are you here
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Oahray: 8:50am On Oct 03, 2013
And the sexxy thread dies a natural death...
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by AbuMikey(m): 9:59am On Oct 03, 2013
^^^
Such is life cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2013
see me see talents o....... anyway I can sleep a whole night standing
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2013
see me see talents o....... anyway I can sleep a whole night standing cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

scam alert don't update gtbank / In One Word; Summarise The Year 2021! / Top 10 Best Hotels In Nigeria And Their Locations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.