Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,461 members, 7,940,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread (14138 Views)

Official Nairaland/General Section Poster Of The Year 2012 / Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! / The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 28, 2013
joywendy: why are u asking? Am studying demography.wat about u?
Am just curious. Am studying MBBS.
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by joywendy(f): 7:00am On Sep 28, 2013
Rehnoy: Am just curious. Am studying MBBS.
wow medecine Cool! I see why u were so sure u didn't ve insomnia grin.
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 28, 2013
joywendy: wow medecine Cool! I see why u were so sure u didn't ve insomnia grin.
Abi..

1 Like

Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by joywendy(f): 7:06am On Sep 28, 2013
Rehnoy: Abi..
yeah cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 28, 2013
joywendy: yeah cool
So whatz the schedule like today?
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by joywendy(f): 7:15am On Sep 28, 2013
Rehnoy: So whatz the schedule like today?
am not sure,everyday is like a new gift waiting to be opened.
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 28, 2013
joywendy: am not sure,everyday is like a new gift waiting to be opened.
A present!!!
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by JOYCEOUS(f): 7:27am On Sep 28, 2013
god_of_music: grin grin grin *falls down from palm tree* abeg oo! No be 'sharigo' na 'shawty girl' cheesy grin cheesy

No blame me, i nor get ear for oyinbo english.
I still prefer the rap to that 'sharigo'

*Taliyo*
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 28, 2013
Hmmmm Rehnoy and Joywendy= Rejoy grin
Wow! More like Rejoice!!!?! Hmmmmmmmmm i see wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 28, 2013
ok ok ok.... seriously, i havnt discovered my talent yet (datz if i have any)... i cant sing, nor dance nor do anytin amazing... brb.... lemme search for "how to discover your talent" on google
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Mickeywilliams(m): 7:29am On Sep 28, 2013
Rehnoy: So whatz the schedule like today?
Yawns*clears throat with dry gin*...Could this be love?Gud morning everyone welcome to a new day.
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 28, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

No blame me, i nor get ear for oyinbo english.
I still prefer the rap to that 'sharigo'

*Taliyo*
He he he he grin The rap wasn't even me being real...i just did that for fun,even the shawty girl,if you noticed i was joking too cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 28, 2013
Mickey williams:
Yawns*clears throat with dry gin*...Could this be love?Gud morning everyone welcome to a new day.
I guess you drank too much of that Gin instead. Good morning, it's a new day. What's your schedule like??
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 28, 2013
Marthakings: ok ok ok.... seriously, i havnt discovered my talent yet (datz if i have any)... i cant sing, nor dance nor do anytin amazing... brb.... lemme search for "how to discover your talent" on google
Did you know, Being good at NOTHING is a TALENT??
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by randwise(m): 8:25am On Sep 28, 2013
I can draw quite well.
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by randwise(m): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2013
I can draw quite well.,can dance and develop moves too.. But i gbadun drawing most.
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by aquabeing: 8:27am On Sep 28, 2013
I do Nija Hip Hop right in the way i believe i should be.Try to check my link,download ,listen and lets read what you feel : Olawale Wayne Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos - http://www.reverbnation.com/olawalewayne4
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by ChiSun27(m): 8:37am On Sep 28, 2013
this thread was meant for the discovery of raw talents and now see wetn some peeps don turn am to. Some peeps don even turn am to toastn thread: for me sha, i write scripts and I'm equally a good editor.
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 28, 2013
I am so disappointed, honestly.

I need to speak with Mukina2. They have distorted the aim I had in mind.

ChiSun27: this thread was meant for the discovery of raw talents and now see wetn some peeps don turn am to. Some peeps don even turn am to toastn thread: for me sha, i write scripts and I'm equally a good editor.
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Texykool: 9:06am On Sep 28, 2013
Make Rhenoy and Joywendy dey go Romance section o. Go and explore your talents there.

Let's reorganise this thread abeg.

Good morning, Nigeria.
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 28, 2013
Sorry guys if we in anyway derailed your thread. Our sincere apology.

1 Like

Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Zikdik(m): 9:53am On Sep 28, 2013
Adedayo516: See wetin ASUU don do you...with that 10 hours I can make close to 100k in my Pops Phoneshop with my great marketing skills(and I aint even studying marketing; studying psychology). And BTW, Interesting Diary You've got there wink Pretty good at chess too(would check anyone with just 3 moves!!)
Is this an open challenge?

1 Like

Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Tonylyte(m): 10:06am On Sep 28, 2013
I'm f.ucking hot, even the devil needs me to light-up hell. Thatz ma talent.
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by donkross1(m): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2013
i can read your mind. you yes you ......
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Sike(m): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2013
I can fart and twerk at the same time.
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Slicqyprizzy(f): 11:31am On Sep 28, 2013
austushi1: A lot of people can sing n rap, but nobody is uploading!

Well, me I can sing a little, and I uploaded a short raw freestyle
wow! That's such a nice voice. I don't understand the part where you speak in your language tho'. I like this.
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Seyipa(m): 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
i can do ten different things at the same time. multiwindow human
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by joywendy(f): 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
gud morning every1, we are truly sorry,in anyway we disorganized dis thread. pls accept our appology.
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by lancey(m): 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
Rehnoy: wow. Are you taking music up as a profession? Mine might look stupid that is why I never bothered posting it. But I Believe I can read minds through expression, predict things to come, and analyse something I didn't see happening to perfection.

you are me!!
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
lancey:

you are me!!
In what way?
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by lancey(m): 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
Rehnoy: In what way?

prediction,analysis and there is quite nothing i cannot do,only those i'v not tried!
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
runzlord:
rap? undecided lipsrsealed
yeap I dunno how to upload recording but I'm very good yhoo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

scam alert don't update gtbank / In One Word; Summarise The Year 2021! / Top 10 Best Hotels In Nigeria And Their Locations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.