Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,740 members, 7,979,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 10:28 AM

Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu (15040 Views)

Pro-biafran Agitators Are Miscreants - Obasanjo / AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza / Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by FindOut(m): 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rolly83: All those supporting the Governor i have a question?Why was'nt d letters given to the teachers at their local govts or put online for the teachers to printout considering their large number must they go to tthe stadium to collect posting letters!!!!Abeg dis one na heavy politics!!!

So does that in any way justify their harrassment by the police? How una dey even reason?

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by jt2010: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
jmaine,

Base on your submission above in bold, the act specifically use the word "Direct" which mean the CP and its team of policemen are expected to received instruction from the governor of their role the events and not the other way around as you want us to believe.

Another issue your submission bring out is: the rally Wike has been holding in Port Harcourt, does he first make application for a general licence to the Governor and such application granted by the Governor not less than 48 hours thereto, as stated in your submission and does the CP received any directive from the governor granting such request!

You answers will go a long way to educate us on your understanding of the constitution.[b][/b][quote][/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by Demdem(m): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rolly83: All those supporting the Governor i have a question?Why was'nt d letters given to the teachers at their local govts or put online for the teachers to printout considering their large number must they go to tthe stadium to collect posting letters!!!!Abeg dis one na heavy politics!!!

Let's even assume its politics, what's wrong with that?
Has wike not been going from one zone to the other innaugurating his political wheel unhindered?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by Okijajuju1(m): 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
[b]Were 13,000 Teachers recruited by Gov. Amaechi?! - YES!

Were they asked to assemble at Liberation Stadium to obtain their letters - YES!!

Did the Police breach the Stadium and disperse these 13,000 people - YES!!!

Were they protesting or rallying around town when the police threw Teargas into their midst?! - NO!!

Is the Police aware that 13,000 Graduates have been recruited by the state government?! - YES!!!

Word of the gods: It is very obvious who is telling the truth and who is lying. History has shown the CP Mbu to be a pathological lair and that he is up to no good. We all recall how the Dean|Arch Bishop of the Church of Nigeria (Anglican Communion) called out his lie when he told Rivers people that his Police team rescued the Dean. We all are also well aware of the excesses of this same Commissioner when he Blocked off Old GRA port-Harcourt and barricaded the Governor inside the government house for 11 Days because of the Wife of the President. We also know very well how he sat back and allowed Touts led by Bipi & 4 other Rivers State Assembly men to breach the House of Assembly and disrupt the seating, leading to a major fight and the eventual closure of the Assembly by the House of Reps. Lets also not forget how he closed off Old GRA and turned back the governors convoy in the name of closing the office of the New PDP. We have also seen how security in Rivers State has dropped to an all time low under his tenure.

It is very obvious that CP Mbu is more focused of fighting the State Governor more than he is interested in fighting crime. Under his watch, a popular Kidnapper was nesting in Port-Harcourt and he was only aware of it when another batch of officers from another state came into Rivers State and arrested the kidnapper.

CP Mbu says a permit for the gathering was not obtained, hence his reason for dispersing them with Teargas.. Can the CP show us evidence of permits obtained by Felix Obuah faction for their many gatherings amongst which I will mention a few;

1. The gathering at the Airport by the Obauh faction after the Court ruling in Obuahs favor?
2. The gatherings at the Airport by Dame Jonathan Praise singers for the 2 times that Dame visited Port-harcourt. (Infact, they were gathered on the Tarmac which is a gross security violation)
3. The gathering at the Airport by Obuah supporters when the Northern Governors visited Amaechi in Port-Harcourt (Remember that this crowd got violent and started pelting the Governors convoys with rocks and sticks..)

There have been others,but I will leave just these ones for starters..

He even had the balls to refer to Nigerian Graduates as Touts & Miscreants.. Judge the state Governor all you want, but he has shown himself to be a more honourable man than this comissioner of Police..

God Bless Rivers State..
God Bless Governor Amaechi..
God Bless PDP
God Bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
God Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

Amen!
[/b]

8 Likes

Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by BigBossMan(m): 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
What a joke of a country.
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by Caringpro(f): 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
My sister ask them oooo. I am one of the teachers and was at the Stadium. I can only say that police lied. I went there with my husband and we sat in the car for more than 2 hours watching the police and their reckless attitude.My husband took video records but later said uploading the videos will be making these police important. All i can say is that there was nothing like any hired person near the stadium, ONLY teachers. May God help us in this Country
ttomexy: i don't like to comment but haba, police commissioner...,even ig abubakar cannot call him to order? pls tell the owner, this bulldog will soon bite the owner,God will arise and show himself as the Almighty in the nation nigeria, i weep for my country, power in the hand of the wicked, our dear president watch it, at this rate,are u sure u will be around in 2015?

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
ttomexy: i don't like to comment but haba, police commissioner...,even ig abubakar cannot call him to order? pls tell the owner, this bulldog will soon bite the owner,God will arise and show himself as the Almighty in the nation nigeria, i weep for my country, power in the hand of the wicked, our dear president watch it, at this rate,are u sure u will be around in 2015?
Young lady must you bring GEJ into this? To answer your question, 2015 is non-negotiable.

No Vacancy in Aso Rock Till 2015

1 Like

Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by tmotmo: 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
androidFather: Angry Arik Air passengers block Abuja airport runway
Angry passengers yesterday evening Thursday September 26th blocked the runway of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, preventing planes from taking-off or landing.

The passengers, who disembarked from an Arik Air flight, blocked the Abuja runway because the flight they took from Abuja to Calabar was not allowed to land in Calabar around 5.30pm for safety reasons - the runway lightening was poor, forcing the pilot to return the passengers to Abuja.

see pics
http://g-loaded..com/2013/09/angry-arik-air-passengers-block-abuja.html

My people, you all need to forget and pray for all this pro-GEJ governors of the south-south, they make too much noise, paying heavily to settle the media and just doing window-dressing infrastructural development.

I was in Uyo, last to where I attended the NIM ANNUAL Conference/AGM, I had the opportunity of moving around, its a sad story.

Not to conclude without giving a single example, at the waiting room Uyo Airport, all the three wall clocks were not working. Bravo

Also, the need to have the ability to differentiate between federal and state roads matters, most of the road ben used by Gov Akpabio are Federal Roads and in other cases you will notice that they were done by NDDC.

Then why the noise and where is he actually utilizing the state allocation?
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by greggng: 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
Some of us are not objective in our views. When I did my nysc, we all gathered at the state stadium to collect our certificate. There is nothing wrong in asking newly recruited teachers to come for there employment letters. What is wrong in amaechi storing political goal with this action? Since his enemies say he is not working employing 13000 teachers is not an achievement? Wike who abandon his ministerial assignment to fight amaechi should be commended? Is there is justice mbu and wike should ve been sacked .because gej is not applying golden rule, the new pdp will give him sleepless night

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by anonimi: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
9jaboy007:

Is it dat ur so dumb or ur hatred for good thing is blockin ur brain.a man built the best primary schools netwotk in africa and is free of charge .....employ 13000 un employed people and u angery with him,....the 13 thousand were gatherd for colleion and orentation so u hear and for ur ifo,orentation are done once befor the group orentarion pplsss stop haten

.....for which he QUIETLY received N= 400 million cheque from Jonathan.
BTW, how many countries in Africa and states/towns in those countries have you visited or read about to conclude that Amaechi "built the best primary schools network in AFRICA"

Rivers State had also received N400 million for its outstanding implementation of the Universal Basic Education (UBE) programme, using the 2009 Federal Government/UBE intervention fund. President Goodluck Jonathan presented the cheque to Amaechi in Abuja, during the “Good Performance Award to State Universal Basic Education Boards (SUBEBS), organized by the Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC).

Adamawa state, which came second, got a cheque of N300 million, while Kebbi state emerged third.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&id=124954:rivers-blazes-the-trail-gives-appointment-letters-to-13000-teachers&Itemid=610

I hope you notice also that the same news story from The Guardian on 20 June 2013 says 13,000 teachers were recruited and would be trained in August so as to resume in their schools by this month, September.
Obviously CP Mbu is very correct that Amaechi hired miscreants to pose as recruited teachers in order to forment innecessary trouble in PH and he did well to forestall such.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by queenmeenat(f): 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
Y re people blaming Amechi 4 making a political issue out of employment, Pls tell me wot else can be bigger than that. When even d retarden himself organize SUREP we know hw they blow d trumpet to d high heavens evn though its only meant 4 d artisans nd street cleaners, A year aftr d SUREp Chairman jst dis week went to d Senate to say that d SUREp is broke, monies av bn diverted and 111000 one hundred nd eleven thousand people wl soon b sack even wt d stipend 10,000 monthly they pay, Wotevr haters may say employing 13000 teachers no be beans Amechi is a better product.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by chucky234(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
eGuerrilla:

It is shame that someone with a moral compass has to make fickle and morally reprehensible remarks like this, simply to prove his fidelity to the party in power. Is there no bridge you consider too far, jmaine?
Jmaine like his political dumb godfather is a known retardeen.
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by mikky2k2(m): 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
instead of wasting money paying ex militants monthly, a sensible governor creates employment for people from all tribes not only rivers people by giving dm employment for the newly built schools in rivers state is dat a bad thing?... If as a governor u want to address 13000 people will u do dat in secret or in the open were will accommodate all plus observers..... All i witness that day was the governor addressing the newly recruited teachers and not for posting.. Even if he wanted to use it as a campaign strategy is it not his good work... Why are nigerians so blinded by the truth

1 Like

Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by anonimi: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
queenmeenat: Y re people blaming Amechi 4 making a political issue out of employment, Pls tell me wot else can be bigger than that.

It is NOT about Amaechi "making a political issue out of employment!
No it is not!!!
This is about the Right Honourable going about to do 419 on his own people. How many times will he give letters to the same set of teachers
Could it be that he is now mingling with that band of scammers and fraudsters gathered together in the Association of Conmen in Nigeria, ACN?
You know our people say:

Aguntan ti oba ba aja rin a je igbe- goat wey follow dog waka go soon chop shit.

wealthyprince: Newly employed 13,000 teachers in Rivers State will commence training August 5 at designated centres across the state. The 13,000, comprising both indigenous and non-indigenous applicants, were selected outof about 60,000 who went through written and oral examinations run by consultants. While the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB, conducted the written examination, global recruitment outfit, PricewaterhouseCoopers conducted the written stage of the recruitment exercise andcomputed the candidates’ assessment and final recommendation to the Rivers State Ministry of Education. Another consultancy firm searched the candidates’ academic and other pleaded credentials with relevant examination bodies.
Speaking to The Neighbourhood reporter on Friday in Port Harcourt, Dr. Richard Ofuru, the Permanent Secretary Ministry of Education said the training will be de-centralised but will run simultaneously. “The training of the new 13,000 teachers will commence August 5,” the Perm Sec stated, adding that letters of postings would be issued to the teachers in the course of the training. shocked shocked shocked
The Neighbourhood gathered that not all whose names got shortlisted turned up at the State Universal Basic Education Board, SUBEB, and the Senior Secondary Schools Board, RSSSB, during the deadline for the submission of academic credentials conducted at the respective Boards. An unofficial source disclosed that replacements were being recruited by the consultants.
The new teachers are expected to be at their places of posting soon as schools re-open after the long holidays in September.

https://www.nairaland.com/1023351/rivers-state-teachers-recruitment-2012/44#17085567

1 Like

Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by veraponpo(m): 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
Jenams: ur friend's wife cud av bn one of those misinformed ones invited as a sham for d real deal! Common sense is not really common! Ameachi shud av distributed d said appointment letter tru local govt education board. I smell lies frm rivers govt. And he shud also show us a letter he wrote invitin d police for adequate security for such gatherin. Hogwash!

You should have as well explained to your NYSC state director to send your NYSC dispatch certificate to your various state of residence so that you can go there and collect or to your local government.

Rubbish, looking for a way to cover Jonathan or Jonathief

1 Like

Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by barika2011(m): 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
KwoiZabo: why shld Amaechi recruit 13000 teachers at once? Don't the Schools have teachers before or what? secondly why should he make all of them come to one place to collect their letters? it means that some of them might have travelled from distant LGAs to collect these letters? It is either Amaechi is not wise enough to know that he should take these letters to their various LGs or he wants to make a show or cause a scene with the crowd. Thirdly, he has been in office for six and half yrs he did not recruit these teachers he is only doing it now to score cheap popularity and increase recurrent expenditure for the coming Administration in the state.
SHUT UP....if you don't have anything meaningful to say...
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by flyingdutchman(m): 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
If you are not resident in Rivers state to witness the political rubbish going, then you had better listen to us. I'm a resident and also unbiased.

(1) Gathering unemployed youths and hopefuls in a stadium to disburse letters is crude- perhaps, Amaechi, who is the master of show biz might have some fantastic package for them.

(2) If the candidates gathered there (in rivers state) for that purpose (however crude the method might be), it is an insult and an affront to the Office of a serving Governor, that a MERE police commissioner, will disperse the Governor's gathering. As a candidate for the job, I'd be mad at the Governor for using that means, but as a citizen of nigeria, I'd feel like killing that Mbu fellow.

(3) The employment process has be on for two years now, the House of Assembly resisted it because, some politicians had interests in the process.

(4) I USED TO LIKE ROTIMI AMAECHI, BUT HE HAS LOST MY RESPECT- SAME GOES FOR THE MAN WHO HAD NO SHOES, GOODLUCK JONATHAN ----------------> BUT THAT FOOLISH POLITICAL PAWN -Police Comm Mbu, Nigerians should protest against his kind who'll do any dirty job just for promotion! I AM SEETHING WITH ANGER!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by Policewoman(f): 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by McLuhan(m): 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
First, we know that this report emanates from The Nation, a newspaper owned by Bola Tinubu. Like its owner, The Nation is known to be rabidly anti-Jonathan and staunchly pro-Amaechi. We also know that the Rivers State Police Commissioner, Matthew Mbu, is a dyed-in-the-wool supporter of President Goodluck Jonathan. Knowing these, one cannot expect either side to present a completely objective account of events. Instead, each will attempt to give a slant that favours it. We should therefore digest this report with the proverbial pinch of salt.

However, my take is that either Amaechi or some overzealous acolyte of his attempted, by speech or action, to use the occasion of the teachers' recruitment exercise to score some political points against Jonathan. Perhaps the police commissioner got wind of this or perhaps, in the petty game of one-upmanship that Rivers politics has become, he simply felt that such a welfarist programme by Amaechi would reflect badly on his principal in Abuja. So, in his overzealousness, he acted to forestall it and in the process dispersed a possibly innocuous gathering of young teaching recruits. In any case, my conjecture is that the truth lies somewhere between these two narratives.

However, in my opinion, and considering all that has transpired in this drawn out battle between the two sides, this latest incident is particularly unsavoury and uncalled for. Surely there is an extent to which things can be politicised and when one has reached that limit, common sense dictates that one should go no further. I think the gladiators in this duel have reached that limit and, for the sake of the nation, I think they should withdraw.

As I have said before, Amaechi's brand of politics - not to mention his character and mien - strikes me as unnecessarily confrontational and contumacious. What is there to gain in creating new battle fronts everyday? The distractions are just too many! Sincerely speaking, I fear for the governance of Rivers State. Does Amaechi allow himself time to sit down and govern?

On the other hand, I must confess my utter disappointment with Goodluck Jonathan. This man is allowing his subordinates and appointees to ruin what little is left of his reputation and the reputation of his government. From the Mbus to the Wikes - everyone is running amock! Mr President, be your own man, Sir, and don't allow any minister or police commissioner to rubbish you. Sack whoever needs to be sacked and make everyone effort to secure your place in history! Only today is guaranteed; 2015 might never come.

This is my humble opinion on this matter. I am not claiming any special knowledge or insight into this matter; I am just offering my thoughts for discussion. I welcome comments. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by flyingdutchman(m): 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2013
anonimi:

It is NOT about Amaechi "making a political issue out of employment!
No it is not!!!
This is about the Right Honourable going about to do 419 on his own people. How many times will he give letters to the same set of teachers
Could it be that he is now mingling with that band of scammers and fraudsters gathered together in the Association of Conmen in Nigeria, ACN?
You know our people say:

Aguntan ti oba ba aja rin a je igbe- goat wey follow dog waka go soon chop shit.

TRUTH BE TOLD, MY COUSIN IS A CANDIDATE- AT NO TIME WAS THE LETTER DISTRIBUTED. EACHTIME THEY TRIED, THE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY RESISTED COS THEY HAD INTERESTS IN THE PROCESS AND WANTED TO FORCE THEIR OWN CANDIDATES AT THE INTEREST OF THOSE WHO GOT IN ON MERIT

Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by McLuhan(m): 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
First, we know that this report emanates from The Nation, a newspaper owned by Bola Tinubu. Like its owner, The Nation is known to be rabidly anti-Jonathan and staunchly pro-Amaechi. We also know that the Rivers State Police Commissioner, Matthew Mbu, is a dyed-in-the-wool supporter of President Goodluck Jonathan. Knowing these, one cannot expect either side to present a completely objective account of events. Instead, each will attempt to give a slant that favours it. We should therefore digest this report with the proverbial pinch of salt.

However, my take on this issue is that either Amaechi or some overzealous acolyte of his, attempted, by speech or action, to use the occasion of the teachers' recruitment exercise to score some political points against Jonathan. Perhaps the police commissioner got wind of this or perhaps, in the petty game of one-upmanship that Rivers politics has become, he simply felt that such a welfarist programme by Amaechi would reflect badly on his principal in Abuja. So, in his overzealousness, he acted to forestall it and in the process dispersed a possibly innocuous gathering of young teaching recruits. In any case, my conjecture is that the truth lies somewhere between these two narratives.

However, in my opinion, and considering all that has transpired in this drawn out battle between the two sides, this latest incident is particularly unsavoury and uncalled for. Surely there is an extent to which things can be politicised and when one has reached that limit, common sense dictates that one should go no further. I think the gladiators in this duel have reached that limit and, for the sake of the nation, I think they should withdraw.

As I have said before, Amaechi's brand of politics - not to mention his character and mien - strikes me as unnecessarily confrontational and contumacious. What is there to gain in creating new battle fronts everyday? The distractions are just too many! Sincerely speaking, I fear for the governance of Rivers State. Does Amaechi allow himself sufficient time to sit down and govern?

On the other hand, I must confess my utter disappointment with Goodluck Jonathan. This man is allowing his subordinates and appointees to ruin what little is left of his reputation and the reputation of his government. From the Mbus to the Wikes - everyone is running amok! Mr President, be your own man, Sir, and don't allow any minister or police commissioner to rubbish you. Sack whoever needs to be sacked and make every effort to secure your place in history! Only today is guaranteed; 2015 might never come.

This is my humble opinion on this matter. I am not claiming any special knowledge or insight. I am just offering my thoughts for public discussion. I welcome comments. Thanks.
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by Inoknowbook: 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
Who is Amechi tying to deceive? We are not all kids for Christ's sake. All the while the teachers were going through the 'employment' process, he did not find the need for the use of the stadium, until they were all 'employed'? I'm not a fool, neither are most Nigerians. The police commissioner is more credible on this than the Rivers State's government. Truth be told, if there were actually the need for the stadium during the 'whole exercise', it would have been prior to their 'employment'. When they were being 'interviewed', why did Amechi not find it necessary to use the stadium? How come he did not mail the so called 'deployment letters' or better still, ask them to get to the secretariat and pick them up? Obviously, the police commissioner was too smart for the gimmick!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by anonimi: 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
flying dutchman:
TRUTH BE TOLD, MY COUSIN IS A CANDIDATE- AT NO TIME WAS THE LETTER DISTRIBUTED. EACHTIME THEY TRIED, THE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY RESISTED COS THEY HAD INTERESTS IN THE PROCESS AND WANTED TO FORCE THEIR OWN CANDIDATES AT THE INTEREST OF THOSE WHO GOT IN ON MERIT

And you do not think of the possibility that the same RVSHA members who have opposed the recruitment will not organise thugs to disturb the stadium event
Is it not very praise-worthy what the commissioner did to forestall such breakdown of law & order leading to unnecessary bloodshed?
Have there not been political fracas recently leading to deaths?

Why would the CP allow such to continue thus prompting Jonathan to declare a state of emergency in Rivers and get an administrator to replace cantakerous Amaechi
Amaechi should actually thank CP Mbu for saving him such an embarrasing SOE imposition. But will he be wise enough to show such gratitude to someone who has saved his job as governor?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by LajaLaba: 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2013
androidFather: Angry Arik Air passengers block Abuja airport runway
Angry passengers yesterday evening Thursday September 26th blocked the runway of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, preventing planes from taking-off or landing.

The passengers, who disembarked from an Arik Air flight, blocked the Abuja runway because the flight they took from Abuja to Calabar was not allowed to land in Calabar around 5.30pm for safety reasons - the runway lightening was poor, forcing the pilot to return the passengers to Abuja.

see pics
http://g-loaded..com/2013/09/angry-arik-air-passengers-block-abuja.html
yeye blog
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by gazonga(m): 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
I no know book:
Who is Amechi tying to deceive? We are not all kids for Christ's sake. All the while the teachers were going through the 'employment' process, he did not find the need for the use of the stadium, until they were all 'employed'? I'm not a fool, neither are most Nigerians. The police commissioner is more credible on this than the Rivers State's government. Truth be told, if there were actually the need for the stadium during the 'whole exercise', it would have been prior to their 'employment'. When they were being 'interviewed', why did Amechi not find it necessary to use the stadium? How come he did not mail the so called 'deployment letters' or better still, ask them to get to the secretariat and pick them up? Obviously, the police commissioner was too smart for the gimmick!
FYI The civic centre (which is also a stadium) was used during the interview process.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by searay(m): 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
9jaboy007:

Is it dat ur so dumb or ur hatred for good thing is blockin ur brain.a man built the best primary schools netwotk in africa and is free of charge .....employ 13000 un employed people and u angery with him,....the 13 thousand were gatherd for colleion and orentation so u hear and for ur ifo,orentation are done once befor the group orentarion pplsss stop haten
You don't have anything to say, is Rivers State so dumb to know the current trend in information dissemination? Akwa Ibom state recruited teachers last year and posting was done(early this year). Posting list were pasted at all the Local Education Commitees(LECs) in all the local gov't and a letter was equally sent to the affected schools. I believe the Police this time.
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by clint77ng: 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
9jaboy007:

Quit insulting people. He is not hating. He asked simple questions that need answers. Y 3k teachers? How many new schools did he create? Building new structures in existing school is diff from creating new schools. Or does it mean PH had no teachers before now? Confusion everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2013
Have never heard of any state inviting 13,000 to a Stadium to receive employment letters, How did they actually intend to share the 13,000 letters ? That would have been a very hectic job, I do not believe this.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2013
Those of us living in Port Harcourt will know that this is one of Amaechi's latest comic relief!

13,000 teachers were gathered at the Stadium to collect employment letters??

Now, I have found in Mbu a Nigerian Police officer to be proud off!

Soon, 50,000 workers will gather along Aba Road to receive their salaries!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by clint77ng: 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2013
Symphony007: hey sharrap!! Nobody has the right to tell the rivers state govwernment how to run their buisness. When mrs. Jonathan was spending taxpayers money going around the country organising rallies after the 2011 elections. What was the reason? She claimed is to tell the states who voted for her husband thank you. Can't she just release a statement to say thank you? Who stopped her? And she is a inconsequential figure in the country. Who voted for her? And you are here telling an elected state government how to run their affairs. Idiotic!!
Your heart is filled with hate. At ur age and level, u dont know d diff between saying thankyou and organising a rally against the C-in-C.
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by Akainzo(m): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
ccwizard: My sis was also recruited and i'm fully aware that the posting was done online. There was no reason given to them for their gathering at the liberation stadium.

WHat if the Governor that recruited them wanted to address them? Is that also not allowed?
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by Inoknowbook: 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
gazonga:
FYI The civic centre (which is also a stadium) was used during the interview process.

Prove it! Show me pictures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hannatu Mohammed, ICPC Board Membership Is Line With ICPC Act 2000 / Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today / Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.