Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,768 members, 7,886,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:27 PM

MAKE FRONT PAGE ON NAIRALAND WITH THIS SURE TIPS - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MAKE FRONT PAGE ON NAIRALAND WITH THIS SURE TIPS (629 Views)

Make Front Page On Nairaland With This Sure Tips/tricks / How To Make Your Post Make Front Page On Nairaland. / How To Make Front Page On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MAKE FRONT PAGE ON NAIRALAND WITH THIS SURE TIPS by JameyMaxwell(m): 11:49am On Sep 27, 2013
Making Front page on Nairaland for Learners.
Are you a learner If yes,
This is a guide to making front page on Nairaland and staying there for a long time.
Considering the fact that I've not made front page before, I hope am right.
Now let's proceed.
TIP 1
1] FASTING & PRAYER
Do you know the number of people who want to make Front page on Nairaland?
We plenty oooo. Front page tinz dey enta eye. So by Fire by Force, by Hook or by Crook, We have to make Front page.
So my people say afta mii...
“OH LORD MY GOD, ALL THOSE PEOPLE STOPING ME FROM FLYING INTO FRONT PAGE, BABA GOD, FOR MY SAKE, LET THEM RUN MAD”.
Some of you mite say Ah,Ehn, Dat is to much nah etc but believe me it is for your own good.
But make sure you have done at least 50 DAYS OF FASTING or else my friend, na yhur time you dey waste oooh.
49 DAYZ IS NOT ALLOWED!
TIP 2
2] BABALAWO
For does of yhu who prefare to go to Baba for specific reasons, This is for you.
Here are the requirements.
-The Middle claw of a Lion
-The Tail of a Man
-White Cloth{ 1 Metre long }
-Black Cloth{ 1 metre long}
-Aso oke
-Gold or Diamonds
-The Heart of a Shark
-Palm wine
-A New Car for Ifa
-Red oil
-Ororo
-Ata gungun
-Koin Koin { Sponge } ... and some other items that I can't recall.
I will ask Baba 4 the rest.
TIP 3
3] BRIBING THE MODS
This one na 2 SURE. Do me I do you, Scratch my back I scratch yours...
Your a Nigerian. You know as the tin dey go na.
So if yhu scratch the back of the Mods and they scratch yours, I tell you everybody will be happy.
So scratch the back of a Mod today.
My people I dey come, make I go Crack my head and come back with more wonderful Tips.
Re: MAKE FRONT PAGE ON NAIRALAND WITH THIS SURE TIPS by JameyMaxwell(m): 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
Welcome back... You this Handsome, Sexy & Confident Fine boy @ Myself.
So where where we?
TIP 4
4] KIDNAPING
Kidnaping is an important aspect of making Front page on Nairaland.
A friend of mine .... “Sodiq Okurin Meta” { I see yhu mehn } said that he Kidnaped a Mod to make Front page.
I said “ Haaaaa, Kidnap? That is a Criminal offence "
Sodiq Okurin Meta said “4get dat side. Nottin dey happen"
And true to his words, anytime Sodiq Okurin Meta wants to make Front page. He Kidnaps a Mod.
If yhu too want to kidnap a Mod, feel free to.
After all, its a free world.
Re: MAKE FRONT PAGE ON NAIRALAND WITH THIS SURE TIPS by Localamos(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
Troglodyte.
Re: MAKE FRONT PAGE ON NAIRALAND WITH THIS SURE TIPS by JameyMaxwell(m): 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
Oga wetin bii Troglodyte ?
Re: MAKE FRONT PAGE ON NAIRALAND WITH THIS SURE TIPS by Vivly(f): 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
All those na wash. Just post the topic link to me and pay in 2000naira to this account
ac/name. Nairaland front page
ac no- 0116475622
Gt bank.

2 Likes

Re: MAKE FRONT PAGE ON NAIRALAND WITH THIS SURE TIPS by JameyMaxwell(m): 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
Vivly: All those na wash. Just post the topic link to me and pay in 2000naira to this account
ac/name. Nairaland front page
ac no- 0116475622
Gt bank.
Hehehe. Just 2000naira? I don't have change
Re: MAKE FRONT PAGE ON NAIRALAND WITH THIS SURE TIPS by JameyMaxwell(m): 9:39am On Oct 06, 2013
Xo who hz mde frnt pge recently?

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc, Please To Release Our Pending Appointments / Do People Really Get Loans For Burial? / Obituary Of ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.