Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,790 members, 7,886,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:35 PM

Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls (14874 Views)

Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls / Revealed: A Pregnant Woman Was Among The 7 Hostages Killed By Ansarul (JAMBS) / The 7 Deadly Questions Muslim Do Asked Christian And How To Give An Answer To It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by money121(m): 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
1. THE PIOUS
The women who spends much of her day in Dhikr, Tilaawat Quran andSalah and her nights in praying Tahajjud and crying to ALLAH for forgiveness.
She encourages her husband to give Dawah in his spare time.
2. THE PROTECTOR:
The woman who protects her husband’s wealth and her chastity when he is away from home. When he returns, she does not burden him with the day’s problems,
but listens attentively to his needs and does her best to take his tiredness away.
3. THE LOVER:
The women who loves her husband and craves for his children to the extent that whenever her husband glances at her,
Dua pours for her from the bottom of his heart.
Continue reading click here
>> http://www./2013/09/marry-7-types-of-pearls.html

7 Likes

Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by tunde1200(m): 10:14am On Sep 28, 2013
nice one

1 Like

Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by maclatunji: 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
I like.

1 Like

Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by Fkforyou(m): 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
Cool....but I think they are rare dis days.

2 Likes

Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by koboplanet: 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
Not trying to be funny, but what is with the beards?

6 Likes

Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by Bantino(m): 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
Will try one soon, meanwhile can one posses all that you mentioned above??

1 Like

Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by badmeat(m): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
The Runs girl!lipsrsealed
Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by Nigroebere: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
I like number 5
Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by Hamazz1: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
our leader our freind n our role model d prophet SAW has chosen for us d best attributes to focus on when looking for a spouse its upto u now to uphold this teachings n get the true rewards of a perfect life partner for the messenger of Allah sets forward the best example for mankind to emulate no other attribute is above this pearls.

2 Likes

Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by osenimaruf: 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
may Allah help us
Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
koboplanet: Not trying to be funny, but what is with the beards?
True, its not funny at all, and I think your question smacks of intellect!
Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by demmy55(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
Op. Why didn't you complete the 7 here
U just want my megabyte to finish by all means today abi undecided

1 Like

Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by 50calibre(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hamazz1: was such a woman aforementioned.y do u bigots take pleasure in provocation.

What provocation? Because I see non.

These are qualities every Muslim man secretly desires.
Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
50calibre: e

It is appalling to see a guy who claims to be as read as yourself stoop this low.
Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by Hamazz1: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
I never let an opportunity to educate an Islamic ignoramus pass me buy because I feel that's the only medium u can fight islama phobia.a Muslim is suppose to emulate prophet Muhammad (saw) in every aspect of life now the prophet kept bears n as such every Muslim is encouraged to keep to not compulsory though but Muslims believe when ever u emulate the prophet there is a blessing or reward attached to that hence the concept of keeping bears.I hope I ve educated u a bit n u ll undilutedly give this brief explanation to anybody that is interested in knowing abt Muslims n bears.
Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by Heyliesha(m): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
Mod please can. you ban me for 2days.....?
Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by eneji50(m): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
Basicxx,The keepin of beard by prophet muhammad(saw) does nt just start from his time,almost all d prophet of Allah kept beard includin moses & jesus christ,if christian are now givin the attribute of keepin beard to muslims alone,i will happily say Alhamdulilah.
Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by Hamazz1: 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
50calibre:

What provocation? Because I see non.

These are qualities every Muslim man secretly desires.
there u go again Secretly Admires if u cld only b rational for a second common sence wld hv done d rest for u.imagine a Nigeria were all the Muslims indulge in suicide bombing or throw bombs at random how do u think d atmosphere wld hv been or do u think Muslims r forced or threatened to live the way they are.most muslims globally r against terrorist activities no matter d circumstances so don't Judge a book by its cover.
Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by lastpage: 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
^^^^ Why are you peeps on the neck of 50Calibre?

Are you saying such women dont exists ..... or have you not seen or heard about women who do such "recordings" before her lover goes on a supposedly "Holy Jihad"?

C'mmon, lets quit being a HYPOCRITE!

Lastpage!
Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by cycline404(m): 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
?!
Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
lastpage: ^^^^ Why are you peeps on the neck of 50Calibre?

Are you saying such women dont exists ..... or have you not seen or heard about women who do such "recordings" before her lover goes on a supposedly "Holy Jihad"?

Lastpage!

Remove the log from your eye first, lastpage. We call those evil people bigots, what you have displayed here is just a few inches off their mark. I wager they started this way too...

Evil has no religion.
Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by iropelebe(m): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
..but make we talk true,moslem babes dey fine o..if dem do veil. kiss
Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by Adeebiwa09(m): 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
money121: 1. THE PIOUS
The women who spends much of her day in Dhikr, Tilaawat Quran andSalah and her nights in praying Tahajjud and crying to ALLAH for forgiveness.
2. THE PROTECTOR:
The woman who protects her husband’s wealth and her chastity when he is away from home. When he returns, she does not burden him with the day’s problems,
but listens attentively to his needs and does her best to take his tiredness away.
3. THE LOVER:
The women who loves her husband and craves for his children to the extent that whenever her husband glances at her,

Dear poster, i'm a christian bt i enjoy ur post, i'm sowi 4 ds coment bt wats it wt muslim articles, preaching n post dat u use d islamic terms 4 dnt u tink d undastand of wat dat s wl bles smebdy. Instead of jst gvin d terms, explain or interpret it. Tank u.

1 Like

Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by eluquenson(m): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
These are the qualities a muslim woman should possess, may God help us.
Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by eluquenson(m): 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
Heyliesha: Mod please can. you ban me for 2days.....?

Modified to 2yrs... grin
Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by eluquenson(m): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
iropelebe: ..but make we talk true,moslem babes dey fine o..if dem do veil. kiss

Gboju nbe joor kiss
Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by deols(f): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
lastpage: ^^^^ Why are you peeps on the neck of 50Calibre?

Lastpage!

what are you saying. You must think typing in bold fonts equals making sense.

of course, what he said is desired by you and anyone saying otherwise is a hypocrite.
Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by write2obi(m): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
money121: 1. THE PIOUS
2. THE PROTECTOR:
3. THE LOVER:
Some one pls paste 4 and 5 here i don't have MB to open them.
Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
wats it without d beards

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage ⚭ In Islam : Importance Of Husband And Wife, Romance, Sex,etc / Is It Allowed To Pray Taraweeh? / Misconceptions About Allah (part 1 Of 3): Is Allah God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.