Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,249 members, 7,974,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:33 PM

Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls (14901 Views)

Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls / Revealed: A Pregnant Woman Was Among The 7 Hostages Killed By Ansarul (JAMBS) / The 7 Deadly Questions Muslim Do Asked Christian And How To Give An Answer To It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by kingzjay(m): 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
#yawns... Sips my whisky waiting for ASUU
Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by delors(m): 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
Obviously, you will marry her (or them, as the case may be) before you know whether they are diamond, pearls or feathers. But if it is written on their foreheads before we marry them, maybe [b]that can fit to be able and [/b]help person cheesy
Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by DMainMan: 1:36am On Oct 05, 2013
May Allah make me marry one of them especially d lady that will make me more religious
Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by ndiyeauwa: 4:34am On Oct 05, 2013
money121: 1. THE PIOUS
The women who spends much of her day in Dhikr, Tilaawat Quran andSalah and her nights in praying Tahajjud and crying to ALLAH for forgiveness.
She encourages her husband to give Dawah in his spare time.
2. THE PROTECTOR:
The woman who protects her husband’s wealth and her chastity when he is away from home. When he returns, she does not burden him with the day’s problems,
but listens attentively to his needs and does her best to take his tiredness away.
3. THE LOVER:
The women who loves her husband and craves for his children to the extent that whenever her husband glances at her,
Dua pours for her from the bottom of his heart.
Continue reading click here
>> http://www./2013/09/marry-7-types-of-pearls.html

The woman is expected to be all these YET, the hubby 'll go out and bring in 3 extra wives..... :/ #alliswell.

2 Likes

Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 05, 2013
Hamazz1: I never let an opportunity to educate an Islamic ignoramus pass me buy because I feel that's the only medium u can fight islama phobia.a Muslim is suppose to emulate prophet Muhammad (saw) in every aspect of life now the prophet kept bears n as such every Muslim is encouraged to keep to not compulsory though but Muslims believe when ever u emulate the prophet there is a blessing or reward attached to that hence the concept of keeping bears.I hope I ve educated u a bit n u ll undilutedly give this brief explanation to anybody that is interested in knowing abt Muslims n bears.
n by keeping such flora on ur face there's sure going to b some fauna in it...shey u grab..meanwhile was jst saying muah mind...
Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 05, 2013
ndiyeauwa:

The woman is expected to be all these YET, the hubby 'll go out and bring in 3 extra wives..... :/ #alliswell.
lol most under 18...#yerimaites

1 Like

Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by demmy66: 9:35am On Oct 05, 2013
demmy55: Op. Why didn't you complete the 7 here
U just want my megabyte to finish by all means today abi undecided
Hahahahahah, Demmy55 no go kill person.
Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by demmy66: 9:50am On Oct 05, 2013
Adeebiwa09:

Dear poster, i'm a christian bt i enjoy ur post, i'm sowi 4 ds coment bt wats it wt muslim articles, preaching n post dat u use d islamic terms 4 dnt u tink d undastand of wat dat s wl bles smebdy. Instead of jst gvin d terms, explain or interpret it. Tank u.
Good observation, I am a Muslim, and I agree with you, so, i will try and help you out with the meanings.
Dhirk means remembrance in Allah
Tilawat means Studying
the Qur’an in order to understand it in
the way should be...
Salat means the prayers muslims engage in. We have the compulsory prayers which are the 5 daily prayers and other voluntary prayers.
Dawah means calling People to the path of Islam. Also known as envagelism.
Tahajud means staying awake at night to give praises to Allah and seek his help for your needs. Also known ad vigil.
Dua means supplications
Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by kebank(f): 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Hamazz1: I never let an opportunity to educate an Islamic ignoramus pass me buy because I feel that's the only medium u can fight islama phobia.a Muslim is suppose to emulate prophet Muhammad (saw) in every aspect of life now the prophet kept bears n as such every Muslim is encouraged to keep to not compulsory though but Muslims believe when ever u emulate the prophet there is a blessing or reward attached to that hence the concept of keeping bears.I hope I ve educated u a bit n u ll undilutedly give this brief explanation to anybody that is interested in knowing abt Muslims n bears.
. I honestly belive it was due to uncivilised world then or probably lack of time.#Moderate beards,cool.Too much beards is dirtyness.Or where is it written in d bible or koran to keep it??
Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
How does one find such muslimahs in lagos? Most girls don't cover their hair, hence I can't differentiate a muslim from a xtian. Those that do cover the hair with hijab mostly are not comtemporarily my level...everywhere I turn,9 out of 10 ladies are not muslims or just bearing muslim names but not muslims...so how can one find such ladies in lagos? Oh..I miss north life
Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by iropelebe(m): 3:23am On Oct 06, 2013
eluquenson:

Gboju nbe joor kiss
What did you write?
Is it bad to admire muslem babes as a christian guy?
Re: Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls by Princeofilorin(m): 8:32am On Oct 06, 2013
wish i cud find one of these pearls. Girls of nowadays are soooo materialistic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Eid Pictures / Is It Allowed To Pray Taraweeh? / Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.