Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,754 members, 7,889,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:58 AM

NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed (15054 Views)

Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online / Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by try69: 11:37am On Sep 28, 2013
I was feeling while reading that this pdp_debo was making sense until I saw this:

“If we may ask, what does governor Rotimi Amaechi Need NANS for? Is NANS an extension of Nigeria Governor’s Forum which he led and successfully polarized? Or, the Peoples Democratic Party that he has elected to factionalize”, Gbadebo asked rhetorically

It is quite obvious the fool is being payed to take sides.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not justifying amechi' actions.

3 Likes

Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by passionate88: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2013
ASUU don chop their money na. Thats why dm no gree call off d strike. Wayo people. ASUU strike dn turn to political somethin
Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by Vindy: 11:53am On Sep 28, 2013
This monorail that has eaten Billions of Dollars, does not even cover 2% of the distance of major traffic in Port harcourt, obviously he can't finish it in his tenure cos when you look at the slow pace of work, and sometimes nobody on site for months you will shudder, but this is one of the projects he is always bragging about. I live in Port harcourt, and I can tell u Ameche is highly overhyped. Compared to what this state is worth, the man is doing nothing again busy spending Rivers money to fight political opponents.

1 Like

Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by omon24(m): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2013
theoctopus1:

Your partisan bias is too glaring. You obviously didn't notice how Amaechi has been dragging every organization into his naked dance. From teachers to civil society. Spending Rivers state tax payers money. Now that NANS have rejected his move, you castigate them. Such hypocrisy.
my friend, say wat u know , if u kno d politics in NANS u will nt come up here with this ur submissions. NANS and d so-calld NANS leaders dont care abt d student's interest. U nid to get close to some of them and know how corrupt that body is. Who z foolin who? They ar all noise makers and ready available toolz to any politician wit the highest bid.
Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by 1oracle(m): 11:58am On Sep 28, 2013
ochilikoko: he is also a politician,though,@ Students level...@post,I am becoming more confused on whom to believe having known what NANS is alll about during my days in Union(S.U.G).Money for sure must av exchanged hands
Being a union leader now is a very lucrative career. If you doubt me ask Oshomole.
Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by nairaman66(m): 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
NANS is obviously a tool that can be used by Political goons and selfish individuals.. However, this write up does not state categorically where it's origins are! But it is basically directed to Gov. Amechi. In Nigeria, the cat and rat always run a continuous race!
Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by theoctopus1: 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2013
take dat: Astounding hypocrisy. Your arguments are far separated from reality but knowing that you are a Proponent of 5 is greater than 27, 16 more than 19. Groveler of an appendage of power who chastised an elected Governor publicly, blocked major roads
etc I am not so surprised.

You are talking nonsense as usual. If it is 5 against 27, why has Amaechi gotten the house of reps to take over the function of the state's assembly? If the folks in Amaechi's favour are 27, what does he have to fear? You seat in Lagos there and claim you know what is happening in Rivers state... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by Aderupoko2: 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
NANS doesn't represent anything but corruption. Can you see where their priority lies, even in these days of ASUU strike. That Gbadebo guy wants some naira from FG let's face it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by Bright2(m): 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
I know i have support for Jona but i am not clapping for NANS because when you think Amaechi is falling that is when he is rising. Amaechi is unpredictable couple with this their political propaganda flying everywhere,i no more know who to believe!
Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by securi: 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
Misplaced priority. Not a single comment from this NANS guy on ASUU strike.Only concerned that someone else has cornered Amaechi&got free millions from Rivers money. God helps Naija.

2 Likes

Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by cachal: 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
NANS Pls face ASSU..
Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by docadams: 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
What has gone wrong with student unionism in this country? Back in the 80's and 90's those responsible for this impasse in our universities would have been having sleepless nights from students' uprising.
Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by CastleandGreen: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
talktimi: wimpy try na, enter nkpor and cry. Shebi he has paused all the power projects he has been usin to make noise since last year
Bros u don go Rumuagholu road? U go ask wada dis na garden city way u dey hear for television & radio!

1 Like

Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by benson81(m): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
talktimi: wimpy try na, enter nkpor and cry. Shebi he has paused all the power projects he has been usin to make noise since last year
.its a pity people who are not in rivers state will stay in their states to praise amaechi.Let me tell them that what our governments put on TV are always half truths!

1 Like

Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by sultanemerald(m): 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
Suddenly, everyone has an opinion. Leave politics for the politicians.politics is not done on Nairaland. Insulting GEJ, Dame GEJ, Amechi won't make your assertions true or get you anything. Objectivity matters in this quest to move Nigeria forward. Whether NANS, PDP, APC most of them are on the same quest. Get power, loot and increase the suffering of the masses. I don't understand this hullabaloo of most Nigerians. They suddenly know what happens in every state. And seem to have an opinion.
Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by deletrue: 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
take dat: When did NANS become a noble organization? Hasn't NANS polarized the students it claim to represent? NANS is always ready to offer her services to the highest bidder? NANS has pitched its tent with the President while the comrade from Benue State or a faction is in the camp of Amaechi.
You may have been infected with Amaechi's cults habit. You want to sink with him? Or are you yet to know that Amaechi is every where looking for supporters for his evil deeds? If Nigeria colapsed, would yoy like it that way? Don't follow him. He is just following the devils role. As you saying that if Ameachi was to be serving his first term in office, would he set the country in this state with those housas?
Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by savcy(m): 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
Tomorrow this one(NANS President) will become Governor/President. Naija future don KPAFUKA!
Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by iogbonnaya(m): 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2013
Dat NANS president must be a biiiiiiiiig foooooool to make such useless nd insane statements....he wants to eat alone,forgetting that he who eats alone dies alone...!
Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by TheBitterTruth: 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
[quote author=homesteady]
gringringrin
I'm sure very soon, Ameachi will soon start insulting the NANS! NANS executives are a very big disgrace to the entire Nigeria Students. What have been their positive impact since this Strike began?. They are only playing hide and silk game.
Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by moshoodn(m): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
take dat: When did NANS become a noble organization? Hasn't NANS polarized the students it claim to represent? NANS is always ready to offer her services to the highest bidder? NANS has pitched its tent with the President while the comrade from Benue State or a faction is in the camp of Amaechi.

Thank you.

NANS has no moral rights or privileges to criticize anyone or group...

No association is more polarized than NANS.

Back in 2009, when I was part of the train, NANS had four (4) sitting, factional presidents... All of them always lobbying at the National Assembly when Bankole was Speaker...

Now tell me, who the hell is NASS to preach righteousness?

1 Like

Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
Amaechi if he want to be a hero call for a meeting in the governors forum then look on how governors would meet on addressing the issue of the strike that is prolonging for so long. I no this strike is no ordinary but if they tire they would call of the strike woo to all those enemies of Nigeria
Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by kpolli(m): 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
Why don't I believe this speaker?
Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by Lordlexyy: 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
If Amaichi a state governor could be that strong against a Federal might, successfuly throwing spinner inside their work as everyone would want us to believe, then someone should quietly step down for a more firm and rigid leadership capable of giving us the rebost type of leadership we demand. Aren't ppl ashame dragging this young man's name to the mud for standing for what he believes? What's with this regional and village clan politics? The absordity is unthinkable. When has it become a crime to nurse an ambition or support certain group from other region you believe buys into your ideology? NANS should purged themselves of political prostitutions to be taken any seriously.

2 Likes

Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by makazona(m): 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
Dpeacemaker101: Wrong move by Amaechi has just backfired and here is the result.

do u believe that write up? if you did,think agn my bro
Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by makazona(m): 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
Lordlexyy: If Amaichi a state governor could be that strong against a Federal might, successfuly throwing spinner inside their work as everyone would want us to believe, then someone should quietly step down for a more firm and rigid leadership capable of giving us the rebost type of leadership we demand. Aren't ppl ashame dragging this young man's name to the mud for standing for what he believes? What's with this regional and village clan politics? The absordity is unthinkable. When has it become a crime to nurse an ambition or support certain group from other region you believe buys into your ideology? NANS should purged themselves of political prostitutions to be taken any seriously.

u are true son of your father...i like ur type...
Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by VoteOutPDPJona: 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
take dat: Guy, why you dey police me up and down? What is the lie in my post? Is it that NANS isn't a pay-for-hire group? Your reasoning does not meet the basic standard of fairness and soundness. You accuse me of 'partisan bias' yet I have neither seen nor read a post of yours where you have equally castigated his(Amaechi) antagonists. Abi na ony Amaechi be the problem? Wike, Dame Jonathan and Mbu are saints to you!

A good rejoinder. Will theoctopus1 take that (dat)? grin
Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by debbleopto: 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
theoctopus1:

Your partisan bias is too glaring. You obviously didn't notice how Amaechi has been dragging every organization into his naked dance. From teachers to civil society. Spending Rivers state tax payers money. Now that NANS have rejected his move, you castigate them. Such hypocrisy.

keep quiet Jo. I have known NANS since 90's. Those guys are only working for money. Abacha use them in the Kanu 1 million match campaign. You should know the FG are more willing to spend, since it is do or die affair. CAN'T YOU HEAR THE BETRAYAL PHRASE "Our dear president " he will soon be used to campaign for Jonathan 2015. Please open a thread and ask from students to comment on NANS performance, you will be shocked at the comments. They represent themselves. From the SUG that embezzles their fellow students money to NANS excos that many students know not if they exist. See some months ago , some travelled for NANS Election and they ended their lives in road accident. Do the NANS excos compensate their families?
Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by ibiso1986: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
PIP-PROF:

no mind am,
was in Ph last week and i can say Amaechi is seriously overhyped, abandoned Street projects at wimpy with water everywhere, no good drainage as obtainable in UYo, potholes everywhere shocked shocked

had to run back to Akwa Ibom, PH don fade
uyo is far better wen it comes to roads but there are still some places with good roads and drainage in PH.. Just don't judge as Wimpey is not occupying the whole PH
Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by debbleopto: 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
theoctopus1:

Are Wike, Dame and Mbu the aggresors? Who started fighting others around him? Does it not speak volumes that Wike, Dame, Omeiha, Odili, All the Rivers traditional rulers, House of assembly members, local government chairmen, etc, etc are all against Amaechi? Why is it that it is only the APC crew and the rebel G7 govs, who are obviously playing the "anything to spite GEJ" card that support Amaechi?

Amaechi is the one fighting with his own people. The whole blame of this saga is on him. The people of Rivers will never come to his defence, because he is on his own

another bipi (blood pressure ) supporter. What your lord Jonathan and Mbu is doing there, they can try one tenth of it Niger or Sokoto. he( Amaechi ) started it, so it is reasonable that Mbu and Wike (wicked) must end it like they do. be fair in your reasoning. None of u talk like these when Odili was there.
Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
9jaboy007: well am not shocked at all........before now i was angery with UNN for baning SUG ...... I feel i now no y,.....wike we in ph are not foools ooh but let me tell u.....u will never be a senator in this country come 2015.
what n which country u talkin about,what if it becomes 'there was a country' by then? Gbadebo has boldly come out to knock some IQs to some loose nuts numbs which was obvious when we saw tha rotten garden city helmsman flapping like a bird to some starved rented let my people go truants on some campus on tv weeks back n it was pretty childish n highly immature,i mean is amaechi under some demonic hypnotism? I betcha we gonna have more cats mewing outta da bags when some facts starts emerging about this kosi-ewa-nitori-awon-boko-haram-ni'ilu-awon-aboki of an ASUU strike when we now have a certain babariga adorning nasir fagge as president....goddamit!
Not foools indeed,how about ph looons?
Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by abysirius(m): 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
take dat: Guy, why you dey police me up and down? What is the lie in my post? Is it that NANS isn't a pay-for-hire group? Your reasoning does not meet the basic standard of fairness and soundness. You accuse me of 'partisan bias' yet I have neither seen nor read a post of yours where you have equally castigated his(Amaechi) antagonists. Abi na ony Amaechi be the problem? Wike, Dame Jonathan and Mbu are saints to you!
U're on point Bro!
Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by debbleopto: 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
docadams: What has gone wrong with student unionism in this country? Back in the 80's and 90's those responsible for this impasse in our universities would have been having sleepless nights from students' uprising.

sorry. the students you have now look for fun not serious things. from Abacha period, they have been corrupted. Just watch and see it is NANS that will be campaigning for PDP. SEBI you heard the phrase ( our dear president ) meaning our wicked ASSU.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2017 Democracy Day Speech By Osinbajo, Acting President (Video) / Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.