Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,728 members, 7,889,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:40 AM

NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed (15053 Views)

Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online / Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by valdetino(m): 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
Who doesn't know that the so called NAAS is like ashawo "Money 4 hand mouth 4 paper". Don't be surprised that one of them may counter this statement tomorrow. Why can't them call FG and ASUU in a round table so that the strike can be settle ones and for all? NAAS is just there for their own selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by olawalemanog: 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
take dat: Astounding hypocrisy. Your arguments are far separated from reality but knowing that you are a Proponent of 5 is greater than 27, 16 more than 19. Groveler of an appendage of power who chastised an elected Governor publicly, blocked major roads
etc I am not so surprised.

Amaechi is too refined and polished to involve himself in this kind of rubbish. The person that i know can do this, and who, unfortunately, is in Education Ministry, is Wike. He is the person that can be this petty, not Amaechi that i know.

1 Like

Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by lukasbaker(m): 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
NANS IS A POLITICL PARTY OF ANY RULING PARTY.Y IS D NANS PRESIDENT SHOUTING NOW?MAYB AMACHI MONEY WAZ NOT BIG ENOUGH TO BUY DEM THEIR SUPPORTS.FOOLISH NANS ARE U NOT SURPOSE TO B FIGHTING ASUU AND FED GOVT AT DIS POINT IN TIME?NANS IS STUDENT'S NUMBER ONE ENEMY. author=theoctopus1

1 Like

Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by McLuhan(m): 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
Vindy: This monorail that has eaten Billions of Dollars, does not even cover 2% of the distance of major traffic in Port harcourt, obviously he can't finish it in his tenure cos when you look at the slow pace of work, and sometimes nobody on site for months you will shudder, but this is one of the projects he is always bragging about. I live in Port harcourt, and I can tell u Ameche is highly overhyped. Compared to what this state is worth, the man is doing nothing again busy spending Rivers money to fight political opponents.

My brother, I agree with you entirely. I think it is foolhardy for any governor to spend as much time as Amaechi does fighting (real and imagined) enemies. How does he find the time to attend to the real issues for which he was elected? I am not speaking for Amaechi's opponents, neither do I support them. I repeat: I do NOT support any of them. But as an indigene of Rivers State, I am compelled to ask myself the following questions:

1) In what particular area of development has Amaechi made Rivers State the national pacesetter, given the huge monthly allocation that the state receives from the federation?

2) Can one really say that Amaechi has always put the interest of Rivers State first in all the many battles he has fought and continues to fight? To pose this question in a different way: How has Rivers State benefitted from Amaechi's confrontations with the Jonathans, and with Omehia, Okonjo-Iweala, Dickson, Bamanga Tukur, Mbu, Odilli, the traditional rulers, lecturers at RSUST, NANS, residents of Rivers State whose houses and business premises were demolished without compensation, and with a host of others too numerous to mention? How has Amaechi's antagonism towards these people translated to benefits for Rivers State?

3) Can those who applaud Amaechi in everything he does solemnly vouch that the Governor has given our state the stellar leadership that it deserves? Can anyone truly say that Amaechi is less corrupt or less inept than President Jonathan, whom he accuses of corruption and ineptitude everyday? Is there any numerical difference between twelve and a dozen?

4) As an indigene of Rivers State, am I expected to look up to the Federal Government to pave the state road that passes through my neighbourhood in PH? Wouldn't it have been wiser for the State Government to construct such roads than to invest billions in the uncompleted monorail project, which one World Bank economist, Dr Martina Angelo, has described as a "wasteful monstrosity"?

My conclusion: I am not interested in Amaechi's personal battles. I will not join him in such conflicts. Rather, as a native and resident of Rivers State, I am interested in the governance of my state. Let Amaechi sit down and govern Rivers State properly!

2 Likes

Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by theoctopus1: 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
olawalemanog:

Amaechi is too refined and polished to involve himself in this kind of rubbish. The person that i know can do this, and who, unfortunately, is in Education Ministry, is Wike. He is the person that can be this petty, not Amaechi that i know.

Amaechi refined and polished? Bwahahahahaha! You definitely talking about the Amaechi that lives close to your street, not the gov of rivers state. Any rivers man will LOL at your statement. The guy is a thug! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by securi: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
If my road is like Rumuagholu rd I won't be complaining o, you need to see Eliowhani, Oroigwe Rumunduru, Rumuewara, Eneka axis, you'll really pity us. I laugh in Ijaw way when someone said Amaechi is refined. The refined man abandoned that axis because he claimed he believed the ppl in dat community didn't vote for him, what a refined man!

CastleandGreen:
Bros u don go Rumuagholu road? U go ask wada dis na garden city way u dey hear for television & radio!
Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by normaljenny(m): 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
homesteady:
gringringrin
I'm sure very soon, Ameachi will soon start insulting the NANS!

And NANS should shut up and stop siding GEJ too and concentrate on what it was created, that is student issues. And they should note that they have ASUU issue to tackle.

2 Likes

Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by PapaFejiro: 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
This Gbadebo guy is biting more than he can chew. becareful with politicians. if Amaechi and presido settle today, you are finished.

1 Like

Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
All ah see here is a bunch of greedy n selfish pple tryin to pick on themselves, moreover wasn't dis same nans dat said dey were in support of d strike n later said dey re against it..to me dey have no voice deir own just followin d highest bidder even d amechi or watever is notin to rite home about ,dey should go n sleep joor

1 Like

Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:35pm On Sep 28, 2013
K.K Imoh:
amaechi is just being non charlant, apart from da apc team & G-7 governor's , who else is backing him? That speaks in a large volume of how amaechi has bought much enemies, who would not mind fighting him to the end.

APC 4 rivers state no lyk am sef, d chairman 4 der don tlk am times without number..... but wait oo, b lyk say ppl way dey there no lyk am oo
Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by Akainzo(m): 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
benson81: .its a pity people who are not in rivers state will stay in their states to praise amaechi.Let me tell them that what our governments put on TV are always half truths!

It is a pity that people use the anonymity of the Internet to LIE. People like you are the reasons why I fear for this country.

1 Like

Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by maximuz: 12:15am On Sep 29, 2013
Lordlexyy: If Amaichi a state governor could be that strong against a Federal might, successfuly throwing spinner inside their work as everyone would want us to believe, then someone should quietly step down for a more firm and rigid leadership capable of giving us the rebost type of leadership we demand. Aren't ppl ashame dragging this young man's name to the mud for standing for what he believes? What's with this regional and village clan politics? The absordity is unthinkable. When has it become a crime to nurse an ambition or support certain group from other region you believe buys into your ideology? NANS should purged themselves of political prostitutions to be taken any seriously.

Rugged u bro...amaechi is fighting a jus cause wwhich he believes on..his ideology is right for him to stand firm and stick to guns till dis very time despite all odds and pressure frm opposition...since johnathan is seriously jonsing and playing to the gallery of dose who put him dere...let amaechi keep given him headache until he fix naija in d right wway...and to yu dis useless nans president..jus try and get a life...

1 Like

Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by maximuz: 12:27am On Sep 29, 2013
mr gbadebo, oga gbadebo, bros gbadebo...pls beware on how u lash oit words on politicians...sch politics nd political politics are two different side of a coin...1. Nans was not created for politics, instead to oversee d aaffairs of the student which yu govern...u claim to be fighting for students, den how come yu are noww supporting a side in dis political fight...2. Your duty sube on how to bring logical reasons and ideas on how yu could assist the federal govt and ASUU to sheath their swords cos d students are suffering, instead u have turned politiciaan over night...3. Remember dat politics is aall abt permanent interest cos wen govt will settle, u wil be d one to blame..

My advice to yu is to look for a way to mobilize your students to go for a peaceful protest within the 36 states for fg to agree to ASUU. after all naija get the money to upgrade our universities..instead of playing politics now @ d detriment of your own pple...I ve spoken..shikinah

1 Like

Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by Richestmahn: 8:31am On Sep 29, 2013
Symphony007: Keep fooling yourselves. Stupid students, don't direct your energy to the federal government and assu so you can return to school..your colleagues in the rivers state university of science and technology thanks to ameachi's vision, are still in school. I can see why this strike is moving smoothly with no one lifting a finger, we have plonkers as nans leaders.
. U dumb ass can u compare ust wit any uni in 9ja? Do u no hw many years ust has seizd to function? Tink b4 u reply ok? 4 ur information ASUU is fighting a gud fight, if u dnt knw y dey went on strike use d google search button on ur browser ok
Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by dandollaz: 9:36am On Sep 29, 2013
Symphony007: Keep fooling yourselves. Stupid students, don't direct your energy to the federal government and assu so you can return to school..your colleagues in the rivers state university of science and technology thanks to ameachi's vision, are still in school. I can see why this strike is moving smoothly with no one lifting a finger, we have plonkers as nans leaders.
so if other schools are talking sm1 from rsust will talk.that useless school that Amaechi has politicize a d kept at home for 2yrs because he want to Impose VC on them and one idiot is here that suppose to be in Nysc camp but in yr2 now .
Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by wealthkehinde(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
Gbadebo should be ashamed of himself, if among serious issue affecting the students(ASUU,increment in school fees) it is amechi political and federal goverment saga that interested him, then someone should tell that he is progressing in error.

1 Like

Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by talktimi(m): 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
olawalemanog:

Mr man, you dont know Amaechi abeg make we hear word bo
Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by talktimi(m): 12:15am On Oct 01, 2013
McLuhan:

My brother, I agree with you entirely. I think it is foolhardy for any governor to spend as much time as Amaechi does fighting (real and imagined) enemies. How does he find the time to attend to the real issues for which he was elected? I am not speaking for Amaechi's opponents, neither do I support them. I repeat: I do NOT support any of them. But as an indigene of Rivers State, I am compelled to ask myself the following questions:

1) In what particular area of development has Amaechi made Rivers State the national pacesetter, given the huge monthly allocation that the state receives from the federation?

2) Can one really say that Amaechi has always put the interest of Rivers State first in all the many battles he has fought and continues to fight? To pose this question in a different way: How has Rivers State benefitted from Amaechi's confrontations with the Jonathans, and with Omehia, Okonjo-Iweala, Dickson, Bamanga Tukur, Mbu, Odilli, the traditional rulers, lecturers at RSUST, NANS, residents of Rivers State whose houses and business premises were demolished without compensation, and with a host of others too numerous to mention? How has Amaechi's antagonism towards these people translated to benefits for Rivers State?

3) Can those who applaud Amaechi in everything he does solemnly vouch that the Governor has given our state the stellar leadership that it deserves? Can anyone truly say that Amaechi is less corrupt or less inept than President Jonathan, whom he accuses of corruption and ineptitude everyday? Is there any numerical difference between twelve and a dozen?

4) As an indigene of Rivers State, am I expected to look up to the Federal Government to pave the state road that passes through my neighbourhood in PH? Wouldn't it have been wiser for the State Government to construct such roads than to invest billions in the uncompleted monorail project, which one World Bank economist, Dr Martina Angelo, has described as a "wasteful monstrosity"?

My conclusion: I am not interested in Amaechi's personal battles. I will not join him in such conflicts. Rather, as a native and resident of Rivers State, I am interested in the governance of my state. Let Amaechi sit down and govern Rivers State properly!
GBAM !!! You speak as the true son of your father just that i find it funny how people who dont live in Rivers and those who cant point the state out on a map of Nigeria are the ones portraying themselves as experts on affairs going on in the state.
Re: NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed by wealthkehinde(m): 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2013
53 anniversary: shame to Nigeria leaders.
Today 53rd celebration is "relative". To our corrupts leaders,it is a day to further glue there strength of embezzlement to enhance corrupt practices as money will change hand all in the name of "independence"while the masses,oppressed, unemployed, students will see it as a day of mourning.
Any well meaning leader would ask the purpose of the celebration,if it's well justified, in a system where all the institution are in moribund state collapse- students are at home, above 40million graduates are unemployed, economic is frustrating, security challenges, epileptic power supply, poor government policy and many more. The answer to the simple question is, there should be no reason to celebrate because a "fool at 50 is a fool forever" the truth is that both the three arm and tiers of government in nigeria has failed us and we are ready for change and the change is now.
It is true that no one ever think beyond his sense reasoning, this I concur with from the reasoning display by our representatives (president, governor and chairman of LG, which collaborated the fact the "the size of the head can not determine the reasoning ability". we hereby wants to redirect them towards the way forward:
1. They should implement policy of comparative advantage and stop creating and implementing policy to suit there taste.
2. They should balance the export and import rate, this will create room for goods needed and more money will be in the reserve.
3. They should provide stable power supply.
4. Create enabling environment for investors
All this will create jobs, stop contract staffing, bring food the table of an average nigerian.
In conclusion,we unemployed graduates are determined to intellectually revolutionize the country. God bless the federal republic of nigeria.
OMOWEALTH OMOKEHINDE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Buhari Not Sick, Only Exhausted By Problems Affecting Nigerians" - Abu Ibrahim / Insecurity: PDP Says Obasanjo’s Position Vindicates Their Stand / Crisis In Kanu's Legal Team As Bruce Fein Asks Ejiofor To Withdraw From Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.