Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,288 members, 7,981,570 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 08:22 PM

Nubian Property Offers Land For Sale At Choice Locations In Magodo And Lekki.. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nubian Property Offers Land For Sale At Choice Locations In Magodo And Lekki.. (584 Views)

Check 5 Plots Between Magodo And Otedola Estate With Cofo / Please Advice,why Should I Not Buy In These Very Attractive Property Offers? / Great, Real And Wonderful Property Offers In ABUJA... Grab This Opportunity Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nubian Property Offers Land For Sale At Choice Locations In Magodo And Lekki.. by Mornah25: 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
U have always wanted to build in Lagos, and have not gotten a land,Trust me, U don't want to miss this golden opportunity. lands are currently for sale @ Nubian Valley estate Magodo for as low as #3 million per plot, and Nubian Salem estate, Ibeju Lekki for #4.5 million between now and 31st of Oct., that's if its still available. This prices will increase to a whopping ‪#‎6M‬, and ‪#‎10M‬ respectively by 1st of Nov......Your dream for a house in lagos is just a call away....Call 08023891386, 08135358637 or ping 230dfee2..Pls help me and rebroadcast.. This is courtesy of NUBIAN TNS Ltd.... thank Uwink
Re: Nubian Property Offers Land For Sale At Choice Locations In Magodo And Lekki.. by Mornah25: 7:18am On Sep 29, 2013
Please note that these properties in Magodo phase 1 and Lekki is open for inspection every wednesdays and sundays and are acquired from government and communities with proof of acquisition and ownership..So hurry why offer last..thanks!
Re: Nubian Property Offers Land For Sale At Choice Locations In Magodo And Lekki.. by Mornah25: 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
Offer still very open..Act fast!
Re: Nubian Property Offers Land For Sale At Choice Locations In Magodo And Lekki.. by Mornah25: 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
Offer still very much on!!!

(1) (Reply)

Get A Buyer For This Block Of Flats In Lekki, And I'll Make You A Millionaire / House To Let @ogundele #250k/2yrs For 3brm Flat With 2toilet / Sweet 3bedroom Terrace Flat, All Ensuite At Ajah. (pictures Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.