Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,971 members, 7,942,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

Should Men Be Allowed To Have A Right Over Their Unborn Babies? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Men Be Allowed To Have A Right Over Their Unborn Babies? (2570 Views)

Poll: Should men be allowed a Right Over Their Unborn babies?

Yes: 75% (3 votes)
No: 25% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

(photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? / Should Men Be Dragged To The Altar / How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Men Be Allowed To Have A Right Over Their Unborn Babies? by RedHotChic(f): 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2008
@RedHot

i can't believe for one second

that your scenario exists or takes place this days!
Where do you peep live? la La land or Hollywood Are you saying that dudes don't pull out on a woman these days after she gets pregnant? Some can be justified because being pregnant for a man is not a reason to abuse him(it should be a thing of joy and not something that will make him feel he's caged). What men say before sex is not the same as what they say after sex in some cases besides, another woman may come into the picture in your 2nd trimester. Most single mothers are victims of circumstances and stupidity may be on of them(even the most educated ones too).
Re: Should Men Be Allowed To Have A Right Over Their Unborn Babies? by Gamine(f): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2008
Im saying, a girl believing all that Lets have a baby first CS
and all the sweet talking
Re: Should Men Be Allowed To Have A Right Over Their Unborn Babies? by RedHotChic(f): 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2008
Trust me, young girls still do. Have you heard some chics saying, " guys can lie but not my Kola"? That's why this media BS they tell women in America that they are smarter than men beats me because some women watch these talk shows, believe the BS, get a little careless with themselves because they wouldn't do proper homework after all Oprah told them that men are stupid and they keep falling mugu for the "stupid" gender. The greatest enemy young girls have today is the media that keeps over nflating their ego, some homes has been broken b/c the woman tries to relegate the man's opinion to the backseat, after all they are not as smart according to Oprah/Dr Phil/View etc. Identify this big lie first, tell women they are being hoodwinked by media moguls because they want their attention to score high in ratings so as to attract sponsors and their dollars. The only way to cut through it is by appeasing women, men hardly watch TV anyway except sports.
Re: Should Men Be Allowed To Have A Right Over Their Unborn Babies? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2008
RedHotChic:

Look at this scenario:

Yves: sweetheart, i think it's time to have a baby

Eve: Why don't we get married first?

Yves: We'll definitely do that but that wouldn't stop us from getting pregnant

Eve: okay

2 months later:

Eve: Honey, I'm pregnant

Yves: Thats such a good news

1 week after:

eve: why come home so late honey?

Yves: what are you insinuating? that I'm cheating?

eve: No, it's just that I need to know where you are.

Yves: what? Are you my mother? in fact, I'm done with you and all i want now is my baby. Give birth to my baby and send me the portion of my bills. To your tent o' Israel.

From the scenario above, what if Eve is not ready to be a single mother but has been hoodwinked into it, what do you expect her to do since she cannot even abort the baby(at least legally) because the man seriously want the child and has 50% equity shares on the pregnancy?

I have no sympathy for such scenarios especially when it has to do with something out of wedlock. She laid her bed, let her lie on it.
Re: Should Men Be Allowed To Have A Right Over Their Unborn Babies? by janami(f): 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2008
" let's have a baby" still works wonders
. Nowadays, many families dnt allow their sons get married to a lady until she is pregnant
Re: Should Men Be Allowed To Have A Right Over Their Unborn Babies? by Gamine(f): 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2008
Seriously,

Then they should be ready for anything that comes after o!

i still stand that Guys definately have a right over the child

they didnt work for nothing.
Re: Should Men Be Allowed To Have A Right Over Their Unborn Babies? by RedHotChic(f): 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2008
they didnt work for nothing
Work? Lmao, is that what you call work? Some chics do the whole job nowadays anyway while bomboy is busy moaning and shouting like Jodeci.
Re: Should Men Be Allowed To Have A Right Over Their Unborn Babies? by Gamine(f): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2008
LOL

omo i no go know ooooooooooh! tongue

But if sperm no dey there, baby no go initiate
Re: Should Men Be Allowed To Have A Right Over Their Unborn Babies? by TOH(f): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2008
still, you got that right wink

janami:

" let's have a baby" still works wonders
. Nowadays, many families dnt allow their sons get married to a lady until she is pregnant

That's different though. Although it's not something I'd subscribe to, for such situations, the family is usually aware of this since they are the one who suggests such nonsense therefore the guy cant even run if he wanted to cos his and her family are all in on it.

As opposed to a verbal contract between just the couple which ends up being a dumb trick
Re: Should Men Be Allowed To Have A Right Over Their Unborn Babies? by RedHotChic(f): 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2008
That's different though. Although it's not something I'd subscribe to, for such situations, the family is usually aware of this since they are the one who suggests such nonsense therefore the guy can't even run if he wanted to because his and her family are all in on it.

It's only mama's boys that will not chicken out if needs be. Guys these days can perform wonders and can walk any minute even if it's during your honeymoon. I've not heard of families encouraging pregnancy before marriage especially in Nigeria because the other family can still reject an in law whether a party is pregnant or not.
Re: Should Men Be Allowed To Have A Right Over Their Unborn Babies? by CH3COO(m): 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2008
Baby killers are still at it.
Re: Should Men Be Allowed To Have A Right Over Their Unborn Babies? by jekkad: 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2008
@topic

ofcourse a man has a right over his unborn child,as long as d baby is his
Re: Should Men Be Allowed To Have A Right Over Their Unborn Babies? by Gamine(f): 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2008
Baby Killers, lol

The poster is Pro-Life o
Re: Should Men Be Allowed To Have A Right Over Their Unborn Babies? by galatico(m): 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2008
Yes Men should be allowed to have right over their unborn babies:
My reasons are:

1. I the man does not have sex with the woman she can get pregnant.

2. The man would be the one to take care of the baby when the baby is born .

I can't fartom the others when I do I'll post them ok.
Re: Should Men Be Allowed To Have A Right Over Their Unborn Babies? by RedHotChic(f): 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2008
My reasons are:

1. I the man does not have sex with the woman she can get pregnant.

There are sperm banks which are filled with semens from men with a large heart

2. The man would be the one to take care of the baby when the baby is born .
That is if he's not deadbeat. They don't write deadbeats on their forehead you know,
Re: Should Men Be Allowed To Have A Right Over Their Unborn Babies? by CH3COO(m): 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2008
RedHotChic:

My reasons are:
There are sperm banks which are filled with semens from men with a large heart
Funmi, what an irrational argument. Why would you liquefy your self with anonymous semen with the intent to destroy the child? brutal murderer. sperm banks were not instituted for killers to polish their murdering skills.
Re: Should Men Be Allowed To Have A Right Over Their Unborn Babies? by RedHotChic(f): 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2008
Funmi, what an irrational argument. Why would you liquefy your self with anonymous semen with the intent to destroy the child? brutal murderer. sperm banks were not instituted for killers to polish their murdering skills.
Did you read that from me? where did I say the sperm banks were instituted for mothers to murder their unborn babies?
Re: Should Men Be Allowed To Have A Right Over Their Unborn Babies? by CH3COO(m): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2008
Yes. In response to post 78 which was in response to post 77
Re: Should Men Be Allowed To Have A Right Over Their Unborn Babies? by Mesmerize(f): 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2008
@post
It all depends on how mature and responsible he his
Re: Should Men Be Allowed To Have A Right Over Their Unborn Babies? by Gamine(f): 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2008
Why wont someone have rights over his own thing

han han

e no fair na!
Re: Should Men Be Allowed To Have A Right Over Their Unborn Babies? by RedHotChic(f): 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2008
@post
It all depends on how mature and responsible he his
Maturity and responsibility are variable factors which the court may not be able to determine until the fetus cannot be aborted again besides, an irresponsible guy can still pull a stunt on the judge as long as he has a good lawyer.
Re: Should Men Be Allowed To Have A Right Over Their Unborn Babies? by Mesmerize(f): 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2008
RedHotChic:

Maturity and responsibility are variable factors which the court may not be able to determine until the fetus cannot be aborted again besides, an irresponsible guy can still pull a stunt on the judge as long as he has a good lawyer.
True. .
This is so complicated. . what if she does not want the baby, but forced to keep it? What if she does want the baby but forced to abort it? Humanity is plain cruel. .
Re: Should Men Be Allowed To Have A Right Over Their Unborn Babies? by Cayon(f): 1:55am On Jul 02, 2008
:-x :-x :-x
Re: Should Men Be Allowed To Have A Right Over Their Unborn Babies? by AnthonyKil(m): 4:41am On Jul 02, 2008
Oh No. . . Not my topic. . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Always Do This On Facebook / Ladies Pls / Mine Garlfriand Has Charm Me!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.