Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! (17487 Views)

Why Roki And Hoti Did Not Make Da Bomb: 2011 Miss Nairaland 14 Lists / Aye: Were All Da Hot Boiz On nairaland At! / Confess Your Love For Eve Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Efani(m): 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2006
hey i gotta go
@ rhod
i'll c u lata babe
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by mamaput(f): 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2006
Run and delete or modify.
someone told me if you put an insult as a question then its not an insult.
For example
You lesbian bastard= is it possible that you are a lesbian.? A ;Dre you the one who posted your mum dose not know who your father is or was it some other person?
This way am only asking no harm done abi
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2006
@Efani kiss kiss

I'll miss ya kiss kiss byeeee loadza love cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by 2cantango(f): 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2006
Lol baby girl cheesy I'm actually laughin ma a$$ off cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2006
Lmao Mamaput cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2006
lol baby gurl, me too cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by 2cantango(f): 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2006
Lol mamaput, let's see if that someone is tellin ya the truth wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2006
lol baby gurl shocked shocked She's Run away cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by 2cantango(f): 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2006
Lol baby girl cheesy just as well cheesy I'm gettin too old for this cheesy cheesy Lmao grin grin
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2006
damn!! baby gurl, U're Soooooo good at this cheesy cheesy we all handled it real good! cool thats the love kiss kiss kiss

@ baby gurl, blue, Efani, Mamaput kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by 2cantango(f): 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2006
Lol baby girl kiss kiss I think I finally released ma inner dragon shocked

Lmaoooo grin grin
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2006
dang!! baby gurl shocked shocked Ur inner dragon is damn shocked shocked what!!!!!!! I admire ya Sooooo damn much baby gurl kiss kiss kiss
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by 2cantango(f): 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2006
Awww baby girl kiss kiss you were the inspiration behind the release of ma dragon kiss kiss

I'm so damn tired of watchin the way some people attack you, and I feel like I fail our friendship because I don't really do much to get em off ya back embarassed

But they should all beware now, because once the dragon is out - it's out to STAY grin
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by bluenubian(f): 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2006
now u got sisqo songs is in my head, unleash the dragon
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2006
But they should all beware now, because once the dragon is out - it's out to STAY grin

Lmao baby gurl cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by 2cantango(f): 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2006
The silly girl accused me of stuff I didn't even say - and once she cursed me, I could feel the fire brewin inside ma dragon grin

It was outt@ my control grin wink

Lol @blue - Sisqo rocks
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2006
lmao baby gurl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@blue cheesy

Y'all niggas gonna make me
Unleash the dragon
I know you don't really wanna
Unleash the dragon
Niggas if ya hear me say yeah
Shorties if ya hear me say yeah
cheesy we deserve some fun after Our Victory cheesy cheesy
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2006
Awww baby girl kiss kiss you were the inspiration behind the release of ma dragon kiss kiss

I'm so damn tired of watchin the way some people attack you, and I feel like I fail our friendship because I don't really do much to get em off ya back embarassed

Aww bless Ur heart baby gurl kiss kiss kiss
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by bluenubian(f): 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2006
lmao

did u guys even realize that the girl she was defending ran out sooo fast,
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by 2cantango(f): 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2006
Rhodalyn:

lmao baby girl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@blue cheesy

Y'all niggas going to make me
Unleash the dragon
I know you don't really want to
Unleash the dragon
Niggas if ya hear me say yeah
Shorties if ya hear me say yeah
cheesy we deserve some fun after Our Victory cheesy cheesy

Dang!! I love that song cheesy cheesy
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2006
Lmao blue cheesy cheesy cheesy thats exaclty what i was gonna say shocked cheesy cheesy how embarrassing! embarassed
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by 2cantango(f): 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2006
Rhodalyn:

Aww bless your heart baby girl kiss kiss kiss

Bless you too baby girl kiss kiss kiss

bluenubian:

lmao

did u guys even realize that the girl she was defending ran out sooo fast,

Yeah, I noticed that! undecided I've also noticed that a 'guest' has been payin particular attention to this thread wink cool
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by bluenubian(f): 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2006
i think i know who that guest might be, dont worry, i dont think its the enemy
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2006
poor gurl cry, She Cant even Stand On her Own two feet embarassed cry not that her defender was any better cheesy, She  did her best but her best was certainly not enough embarassed

we're too much 4 them cheesy cheesy cheesy

a guest?? uhmmmmmm they're scared to Use their own Usernames but i but two Can play that game cool
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2006
BoLEx!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by 2cantango(f): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2006
Lol baby girl - there's several members missing in action, it could be any of them undecided

We've got fans cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by diddy4(m): 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2006
what did i miss? the instigtor is here. y'all should not stop please.
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by bluenubian(f): 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2006
this was ur spy y'all cool
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by diddy4(m): 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2006
hmmm good spy.

hey blue why did u watch dis fight stop. u wud have instigated it a il bit.
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by 2cantango(f): 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2006
Lol cheesy I thought it might be diddyson tongue noticed him slippin out the back door wink cheesy
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by diddy4(m): 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2006
u got good eyes girl. lol
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by bluenubian(f): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2006
oh i didnt have to butt in 2C and Rhoda were doing a fabolous job

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. / Who Is Your Nairaland Val?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.