Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,743 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! (17497 Views)

Why Roki And Hoti Did Not Make Da Bomb: 2011 Miss Nairaland 14 Lists / Aye: Were All Da Hot Boiz On nairaland At! / Confess Your Love For Eve Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 9:50am On Jun 13, 2006
lol Crayola cheesy cheesy i Know U love Ghana tongue
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by jgirl3: 9:51am On Jun 13, 2006
Rhoda, why did you not call me? tongue I will have done the laughing for NL grin
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2006
Hey bitch i said u are old news so please go Bleep urself!!@ Rhodbitch
Yes and what loosing are u talking about, were we having a girlfight or arguing on the internet, come to Germantown and u will see the real me asshole, i was at the mall having fun wit ma girls why u on the other hand who have no life was still here logged on!!is Blue and 2c the only friends u got in ur life u bleeped up bitch. well i can understand why u gotta keep them close to u!!

And did u make up that word nappy u white bitch, i dont use 5 year old words like that.
Blue u act so immature yet u called ur sef mature, shame on u and ur grouppies u ugly dogmouth

Yea and diddy please i love u soo much soo dont get involve in this!!
Yea Rhod congratulations on winning i hope u like the award u got!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Efani(m): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2006
u on crack?
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by bluenubian(f): 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2006
look at this rat, u r ona a thread that has been dead for 5 hrs, why dont u go look for rhoda let her kick ur @$$ real well
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2006
Plese get out of ma business, me and u don talk, go do sumthin else so yu can keep ur sef busy!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by DaHitler(m): 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2006
Ciaralover, did they drop you on your head? Who do you think you are using all those colors in your writing? Girl, better check yourself. We are not wannabe gangsters around here.
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2006
Oy yea, why dont u go called her then mature girl!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2006
Ciara Just Shut da f^^k Up will U?
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2006
Efani= OLD NEWS!! SO BYE!!U can talk tu urself on the computer!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2006
O bitch was i talking or typing, do u know the difference, like i said go get a life cuz u got none!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by BigShishi(m): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2006
why are y'all acting like  abunch of 4th graders  which one of you beefing eve? dats all i wanna know so we settle this one and for all
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by jgirl3: 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2006
na wa.
ciaralover take it easy abeg - i don't think anybody is looking to fight now
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Efani(m): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2006
@ ciara
i wished u would calm down so i can atleast get to kno u betta
u cool. ur just too much of a drama queen
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by 2cantango(f): 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2006
@Ciaracrapface:

Nappy = Diaper - DUH!!!!! It's what baby's wear on their bumbum to catch the poop and urine - in your case I guess you wear yours on your face to catch the shiit as it comes out of your mouth. How infantile.

Yes I am white and damn proud, thanks for noticing grin

Please feel free to go back to your cradle - I think Mama is callin you for a titty feed. grin
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2006
RHOD, BLUE and 2c
I am trying to defend ma girl eve but they wanna type shit!!

OK then i mon take it easy, tell RHOD to take it easy to!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2006
tongue Ciara, im too happy today to indulge in any lame shxt alright?? tongue

catch me tomorrow buh bye, buh byeeeee nowwwwwwwwww tongue

dont think Scared im Scared of ya Cuz U know damn right im not!! Im just not Up to it right now tongue hit me Up when im in a bad mood and U'll smell marijuana cheesy tongue
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2006
WHITE GIRL DONT GO GHETTO ON ME CAUSE IT DONT SOUND GOOD!!Try being WHITE!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2006
i don't think anybody is looking to fight now

U tell her gurl, U tell her, tell her im too happy for this today, maybe sum other tyme?? tongue
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by bluenubian(f): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2006
J girl, earlier u wanted to watch fight now enjoy, even tho rhoda is gonna kick her ass real well
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2006
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by BigShishi(m): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2006
to think tru mic posted two thread in 24hrs that have 200 plus replies each, with people beefing each other is a big shame cry
stop all da racist taunts this is bull angry
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by diddy4(m): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2006
nahhh, rhodda aint white
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by bluenubian(f): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2006
CIARA FAKER

does evrything have to be about RACE, or are u rnning out of disses, dont start what u cant finish
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2006
bluenubian:

J girl, earlier u wanted to watch fight now enjoy, even tho rhoda is going to kick her ass real well
I dont see her kicking ma ass, let her do it i will make sure her face go in her ass!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2006
@Ciaracrapface:

Nappy = Diaper - DUH!!!!! It's what baby's wear on their bumbum to catch the poop and urine - in your case I guess you wear yours on your face to catch the shiit as it comes out of your mouth. How infantile

OuCh!!!baby gurl, thats gonna send somebody down the asylum shocked cheesy cheesy
damn funny baby gurl! cheesy cheesy
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by jgirl3: 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2006
blue, i wanted a fight but not this one.
Ciaralover cool down - everybody ended it already, let sleeping dogs lie
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by diddy4(m): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2006
if u wann@ diss, diss and stop dis race bullshiit.
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2006
Sit back and let me finish it!!Like i said me and u blue are not fighting so y are u getting involve!!
its 4 bitches on my one are u not ashame!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2006
dang!! Ciara U're beginning to piss me Off!! haba!! leave me along, me i aint in for any trouble tongue U know im a cuul gurl tongue U hoodlum tongue
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by diddy4(m): 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2006
wow, dis is getting exciting.

round one fighttttttttttttt
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by bluenubian(f): 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2006
tell her diddy

thats all she know like we dont all know our own race

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply)

An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. / Who Is Your Nairaland Val?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.