Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,752 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! (17498 Views)

Why Roki And Hoti Did Not Make Da Bomb: 2011 Miss Nairaland 14 Lists / Aye: Were All Da Hot Boiz On nairaland At! / Confess Your Love For Eve Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by DaHitler(m): 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2006
Ciaralover, post your picture. Because, I mean, if you are going to act like a bitch, you better have the looks to back it up. grin
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by 2cantango(f): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2006
Ciaralover:

WHITE GIRL DONT GO GHETTO ON ME CAUSE IT DONT SOUND GOOD!!Try being WHITE!!

I am white you stupid biitch. Duh!!!

Go grow a brain for frig sake, you keep yabbin about protectin Eve - so protect her without callin for me all the damn time. I aint even said anything about her, or can't ya read.

How old are you? Do you know what respect is? undecided
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2006
are u not ashame!!

Uhmmmm------ i beg Ur pardon?? what word were U trynna type there?? it's ''ashamed'' not ''ashame'' smiley
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by jgirl3: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2006
That's it - ciaralover, you really, really need to let this go. Even Rhoda is not that interested and neither is blue so why are you arousing something you can't control?
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by bluenubian(f): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2006
u right ciara

u dont want me to get involved
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by BigShishi(m): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2006
i read da title of this thread and see what is happening now, it makes me wanna go jerk off grin grin
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by diddy4(m): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2006
fucking gay
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Efani(m): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2006
u really didnt hav to say dat
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by diddy4(m): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2006
my laptop typed it.
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by bluenubian(f): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2006
diddy

u are so funny, u know shishi is a perv
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Efani(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2006
Big Shishi:

i read da title of this thread and see what is happening now, it makes me want to go jerk off grin grin
u really didnt have to say that dude
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2006
Like i said me and u are not talking so get ma username out of yall post boy @ Afani

ashame is the present tense and the Ashamed u talking about is the past!!So what is ur point!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by diddy4(m): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2006
@ blue

d dude watches hen lay egg and starts jerking off. what sort of pervert is dat. he is watching a fight and jerking off. ewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2006
Like i said me and u are not talking so get ma username out of yall post boy @ Afani

ashame is the present tense and the Ashamed u talking about is the past!!So what is ur point!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Efani(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2006
hes a freak
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by diddy4(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2006
i dont know english dat well but i damn sure know dat what im seeing aint right.
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2006
well make it right!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2006
Lmao diddy, U're damn funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2006
well make it right seece u know english!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by DaHitler(m): 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2006
Ciaralover, now that you have gone on your tantrum, do you feel better? undecided
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by diddy4(m): 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2006
lmao, lol @afeni
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2006
nahhhhh Ciara, U Correct Urself tongue we'll help U if U Cant but a girl is gotta learn how to read and write well tongue

U wonna do sumtin in future right so U might as well start learning NOw!! tongue
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Efani(m): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2006
@ ciara
drop it
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by jgirl3: 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2006
i have said that twice, she won't listen
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by BigShishi(m): 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2006
all this make want to jerk off for real,  blue i'm pervy like u , and diddy i'll be jerkn off when them broads start rippn each other thongs off and some of them don't even wear no draws  grin grin grin

forget big shish/ u can call me Big  jack/ im a mack wit my sack/ i'm da fiv knucle expanda/ big dippa /im a big drill grippa/big slimy fish grippa/ jerk it one/jerk it twice/ mess up blue nubian eye shadow/and she swallow shish for supper grin grin grin
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by diddy4(m): 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2006
where is dat freak dat was jerking off to this thread. so disgusting ewwwwwwwwww
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by bluenubian(f): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2006
after all this is over, we'll all kiss and make up kiss
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Efani(m): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2006
@ jgirl
is that u in ur profile lol j/k
how old r u
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2006
well i do know how to read and right!!I read ma bible every night  and i sure do know how to write!!Well u can think what u wanna think!!Palava sauce telling Okra she is slippery!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by diddy4(m): 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2006
@shishi

if u wann@ start sommin, lets go over to the yabbis thread. dont come here trynna make other ppl throw up.
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by bluenubian(f): 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2006
shishi

oh hell no, u did not jus include me in ur song

boi, if i woze u one eh, u ll swallow ur own juice and love it
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by DaHitler(m): 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2006
Dude, thats the girl from Destiny childs that is obviously not Beyonce. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. / Who Is Your Nairaland Val?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.