Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,035 members, 7,906,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

Bingo!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bingo!!! (877 Views)

============Mr Bingo Took His Family To Photo Studio (pic)============ / Super Sunday 6th Edition(ft. Bingo Gbagbo) / Bingo....u Don't Need To Laf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bingo!!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
An assessment was made on the intelligence of the various breeds of dogs in the world and the top 5 most intelligent dogs were, Border collies, poodles, german sherperds, etc due to their instictive, adapctive, working and obedience ability. But as i searched n searched to no avail i didnt see bingo's name in the list. In my own opinion sha the nigerian local dog(aka bingo) should hav been included because they are unique and are d only dogs in d world with d;
1) ability to run away faster than the owner of the house when armed robbers attack
2)Ability to bark when evil spirits are passing
3) Ability to go on dry fasting for 40 days and night and still being a living testimony ............ #‎Naija4life. Happy Independence Day
Pls add your own uniqueness of bingo
Re: Bingo!!! by debradixon: 7:48am On Jan 09, 2020
Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! strucid codes
Re: Bingo!!! by debradixon: 7:52am On Jan 09, 2020
I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon… mystic messenger emails
Re: Bingo!!! by cojitey798: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
Very interesting information, worth recommending. However, I recommend this: satin
Re: Bingo!!! by cojitey798: 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2020
Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site. Anime Decal

(1) (Reply)

@ / Where Is Miss Yuzedo? / Akpos The Native Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.