Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,539 members, 7,923,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 04:24 PM

Loving Your 'phone' More Than Your Partner... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loving Your 'phone' More Than Your Partner... (533 Views)

Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? / Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? / Men: All You Need To Know About Bras, Pads And Loving Your Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loving Your 'phone' More Than Your Partner... by marvelck: 6:52am On Oct 02, 2013
Most times when a couple go out on a date or attend an event together, its now a common thing to find either the man or the lady pinging or so engrossed with his or her phone, while the other person just sit there and watch helplessly...this is not right at all. Both of them are suppose to make each other feel at home, put away their phones, and also focus their attention on each other....that's what I call a perfect date/outing...When next you are out on a date, and your partner is busy with his or her phone, you have the right to either walk out on the person, or grab his/her phone and seize it until after the date...shikena! Why focus on your phone, when your date/partner is right there? When You do that, you are disrespecting the person you are with. And such an act is not accepted...

(1) (Reply)

At What Age/university Level Should One Start A Relationship / Vacancy; Backlink Creator Admin Wanted; / “I Caught My Husband Inside Our Neighbour’s Bedroom,” Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.