Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,958 members, 7,949,274 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:36 AM

REVEALED: 5 Reasons Why Women Dump Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REVEALED: 5 Reasons Why Women Dump Men (1193 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / Revealed: 5 Types Of Women That Men Avoid / What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED: 5 Reasons Why Women Dump Men by tutubranch(f): 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2013
How would you define the spice of a good relationship? For me, I'll say patience, love and care and a great deal of these three from both the man and lady involved. Most relationships go sour as soon as a party becomes impatient, bossy or uncaring, thereby, bringing a sad end to a love story once sweet. Here are five reasons why women dump men. Ladies can I have a witness!?

1. Control Freak 'bosy'

This is where the issue of 'slavery' comes in as women being emotional by nature, want to enjoy bliss in our relationships. A man being in control can make any responsible woman feel secured, but when becomes a 'jim-iyke-in-the-movie' kinda attitude, it ends up hurting her feelings, ego and even their self-esteem. Men get dumped the moment their partner see them as slave masters. Guys, beware!

2. Rules and regulations

The last thing anyone wants in their relationship is to feel like been in a bondage. Maybe by the virtue of their make naturally, some men set rules and regulations for their partners to abide by. This brings about revolt in relationships and even brings the woman to the point where she questions the love her man professes. Pushing her to the point of frustration by your highhanded rules will only help you end up without her. Beware.

3. Forever Busy

Weaker vessels, so we are called. Women are attention-seekers and you have to give it to them in large doses, else you make her feel less loved. As soon as a woman starts to feel un-needed and she taste some form of attention from another guy who may even 'worship' her, 'fiam' she is gone like a wind!

4. Irresponsibility

It causes an ache in the heart of the woman when she is overladen with duties while her man roams around without offering an helping hand nor kind sweet words, to say the least. This is one of the many reasons why women get carried away with men outside their relationships who are all sweet and tender. Taking responsibility of her well being in terms of finance, health and emotions will help you both stay happy but if you act otherwise, don't be mad that she left you for prince-charming.

5. Dependable

Are you worth depending on as a man? if yes, great! But if not, then you have a long way to go. No woman spends much time with an unreliable or undependable men. Women have dumped a lot of men for this reason and this will still happen in future, so watch out.Try not to get dumped.

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/10/why-women-dump-men.html

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: 5 Reasons Why Women Dump Men by kennybelle: 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2013
I quite agree with the 1st n 2nd reasons. Sometimes it baffles me when I see a guy slapping or beating-up his gurlfwend. Tell me Y I no go look for greener pastures?
Re: REVEALED: 5 Reasons Why Women Dump Men by Tuntheycr7: 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2013
Bt if better cash is involvd, i mean cool cash ma dear naija galz no go reason all those points.
Re: REVEALED: 5 Reasons Why Women Dump Men by otipoju(m): 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2013
the problem with women's needs is that they are often contradictory.
Re: REVEALED: 5 Reasons Why Women Dump Men by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
Tuntheycr7: Bt if better cash is involvd, i mean cool cash ma dear naija galz no go reason all those points.
@op u hear abi!!!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: The Okunniyi Twin Sisters Wed The Okonweze Twin Brothers / Should I Tell Him Or Not? / How Do I Get A Val Date In Less Than 6 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.