Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,828 members, 7,915,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:43 PM

Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! (4861 Views)

Happy Birthday Ishilove! / Attention Rockstation, Ishilove And To Whom It May Concern... / Happy Birthday Ishilove (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Feraz(m): 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
As the Japanese would say 'Tanjoubi ometedou Ishilove-chan'
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Danhumprey: 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
God punish Satan!!! angry How I take missed this thread

Anyway,happy birthday Ishi-mummy. No amount of birthday wishes and greetings from friends and family is too much. Even though for the past few weeks,we have been at each others jugular,that won't stop me from wishing you a happy birthday celebration! Have fun. cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by naptu2: 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2013

Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by princesa(f): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
#stumbleupon

But am not wish ishi-mummy happy baiday because she has they do big big aunty for me tey tey sad
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by UjSizzle(f): 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
Happy birthday Ishilove
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
Happy birthday ishilove, may your new year fill with Joy, peace, and FULFILMENT.
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2013
Happy Birthday Ishilove
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by OAM4J: 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
Happy Birthday Ishi My Love.

Many happy returns!

May the new year be more glorious and blessed than all the previous years put together.
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Tovot: 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
Happy Birthday Ishilove dear,God Bless you as you mark another glorious year.smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Madawaki01(m): 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hope i'm nt late.
happy birthday ishilove
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by ATMC(f): 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
happy birthday dear...u r a DIVA!
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by MaziOmenuko: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
Happy birthday dear, wishing u long life and prosperity;

And a Mr Rightcheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by ATMC(f): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
wey the kaind ishilove sef? ishilovey wey yhu?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Joebeck(f): 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
Happy birthday Ishilove!!!
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by MaziOmenuko: 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
See as some contestants for the short story competition are rushing to make some pleasantries; I guess they're lobbying for your votecheesy

Abu Mikey and Damex333, I dey see una oh!
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Ishilove: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2013
Wow, so much outpouring of love... I'm so overwhelmed cry
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
HBD 2 ishilove.... Many years 2 come!!!
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Madawaki01(m): 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Happy birthday dear, wishing u long life and prosperity;

And a Mr Right

ar u tryin to say abu mikey is mr wrong?
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Ishilove: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
Thank you everyone for the kind messages, I am really touched. Although I am twenty years old today (whether my birth certificate has a different date entirely is not the issue here angry ), I feel years younger. I guess age is a thing of the mind. smiley

Hezron, truce smiley

Chikezie Hosan, love you too, baby! grin

Mazi Omenuko, a MIGHTY amen to that prayer!!! cheesy

Ledafaze, Jobeck, uj sssssssssizzle!, Freidburger, OAM my love, Damex, my fwend Abu Mikey, Tovot, ATMC, Madawaki, Feraz, Obinnau, princesa, Danhumphery, An0nimous, Teespice, Lilimax,jaybee, berem the politician, Vicki Roi, OMA4U, m.esther46, Tinypurplebaby (how is your sister,Purpleblues, by the way? wink ), Mr Mynd aka Iron Man aka DAN chieftain, laz93, E>R>F, callola, cdamsel and Idowuuuuuuuuogboooooo aka Badosky aka Area Mama extraodinaire (we October babies rule!! cool ) cheesy grin, thank you all for the birthday wishes. Y'all made my day and I pray God continues to bless all of you and keep His eyes on you all. Amen.

To the creator of this thread, naptu2, my big, handsome, cuddly wuddly darling, you are one of the sweetest, kindest, most unselfish and most beautiful souls I have ever been blessed to meet and I bless God for your life. You have been my leash here on NL and God knows what kind of mischief I would have caused if you haven't always been around to caution me on my excesses. I am too much of a hellion, otherwise I would have proposed to you... (But who knows... there is still time for me to change my mind angry grin ). Nevertheless, I love you very very much. I pray God grants you those desires that only you and He are privy to. Amen smiley

Thanks everybody. The ice cold zobo is on me, y'all!! cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Mintayo(m): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
Happy birthday...
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Mintayo(m): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
Happy birthday Ishilove.
May the Lord grant you all your heart desires.
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Ishilove: 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
Temitope Daniel: HBD 2 ishilove.... Many years 2 come!!!
Thank you sir smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Ishilove: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
Mintayo: Happy birthday Ishilove.
May the Lord grant you all your heart desires.
Amen. Thank you Mintayo smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
Happy birthday to Aunty Ishilove.

May God bless you with knowledge of him.
May you continue in Christ

And may you not overstuff yourself with cake this night. Remember, overfeeding is not lady-like. Share some love. Send us some cake. ( grin )

Best wishes ma'am

Keep walking in the reality of Gods word.
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by AbuMikey(m): 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ishilove: Thank you everyone for the kind messages, I am really touched. Although I am twenty years old today (wh ether my birth certificate has a different date entirely is not the issue here angry ), I feel years younger. I guess age is a thing of the mind. smiley

I "liked" this post 1st
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ishilove: Thank you everyone for the kind messages, I am really touched. Although I am twenty years old today (wh ether my birth certificate has a different date entirely is not the issue here angry ), I feel years younger. I guess age is a thing of the mind. smiley

Hezron, truce smiley

Chikezie Hosan, love you too, baby! grin

Mazi Omenuko, a MIGHTY amen to that prayer!!! cheesy

Ledafaze, Jobeck, uj sssssssssizzle!, Freidburger, OAM my love, Damex, by fwend Abu Mikey, Tovot, ATMC, Madawaki, Feraz, Obinnau, princesa, Danhumphery, An0nimous, Teespice, Lilimax,jaybee, berem the politician, Vicki Roi, OMA4U, m.esther46, Tinypurplebaby (how is your sister,Purpleblues, by the way? wink ), Mr Mynd aka Iron Man aka DAN chieftain, laz93, E>R>F, callola, cdamsel and Idowuuuuuuuuogboooooo aka Badosky aka Area Mama extraodinaire (we October babies rule!! cool ) cheesy grin, thank you all for the birthday wishes. Y'all made my day and I pray God continues to bless all of you and keep His eyes on you all. Amen.

To the creator of this, naptu2, my big, handsome, cuddly wuddly darling, you are one of the sweetest, kindest, most unselfish and most beautiful souls I have been blessed to meet and I bless God for your life. You have been my leash here on NL and God knows what kind of mischief I would have caused if you haven't always been around to caution me on my excesses. I am too much of a hellion, otherwise I would have proposed to you... (But who knows... there is still time for me to change my mind angry grin ). Nevertheless, I love you very very much. I pray God grants you those desires that only you and He are privy to. Amen smiley

we need cake and the finest wine. angry angry

We can manage zobo shaa. grin grin grin

Enjoy yourself ma'am
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Hadeehart101(f): 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
Happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by ATMC(f): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
@ishilovey whish wan is zobo again kwa biko? hian! i want soy milk plZ chilled one o
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Ishilove: 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
Thank you Chibuebem,Haredeehat smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Ishilove: 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
ATMC: @ishilovey whish wan is zobo again kwa biko? hian! i want soy milk plZ chilled one o
Somebody fapped the soymilk when I was away and left the zobo intact so we will have to manage the zobo embarassed
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Ishilove: 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
Chibuebem: we need cake and the finest wine. angry angry

We can manage zobo shaa. grin grin grin

Enjoy yourself ma'am
Cake ke? Please, manage wara. Somebody fapped the cake when I was not looking and left wara instead embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Red Alert: The Dangers Of Licking Vagina! (photos+video) / queen2 - Im happy to be here / How Do U Feel When You Start A New Topic, 24 Hours Later U See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.