Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,405 members, 7,937,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! (4870 Views)

Happy Birthday Ishilove! / Attention Rockstation, Ishilove And To Whom It May Concern... / Happy Birthday Ishilove (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ishilove:
Cake ke? Please, manage wara. Somebody fapped the cake when I was not looking and left wara instead embarassed

angry angry angry

What's wara
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by ATMC(f): 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ishilove:
Somebody fapped the soymilk when I was away and left the zobo intact so we will have to manage the zobo embarassed
heyyyy...not on ur day. dont give me excuses
yhu owe me soymilk for all i care. bear it at the rear chamber of ur thoracic...erm erm...*what's the last thing i said?* yelks! heart
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ishilove: Thank you everyone for the kind messages, I am really touched. Although I am twenty years old today (wh ether my birth certificate has a different date entirely is not the issue here angry ), I feel years younger. I guess age is a thing of the mind. smiley

Hezron, truce smiley

Chikezie Hosan, love you too, baby! grin

Mazi Omenuko, a MIGHTY amen to that prayer!!! cheesy

Ledafaze, Jobeck, uj sssssssssizzle!, Freidburger, OAM my love, Damex, by fwend Abu Mikey, Tovot, ATMC, Madawaki, Feraz, Obinnau, princesa, Danhumphery, An0nimous, Teespice, Lilimax,jaybee, berem the politician, Vicki Roi, OMA4U, m.esther46, Tinypurplebaby (how is your sister,Purpleblues, by the way? wink ), Mr Mynd aka Iron Man aka DAN chieftain, laz93, E>R>F, callola, cdamsel and Idowuuuuuuuuogboooooo aka Badosky aka Area Mama extraodinaire (we October babies rule!! cool ) cheesy grin, thank you all for the birthday wishes. Y'all made my day and I pray God continues to bless all of you and keep His eyes on you all. Amen.

To the creator of this, naptu2, my big, handsome, cuddly wuddly darling, you are one of the sweetest, kindest, most unselfish and most beautiful souls I have been blessed to meet and I bless God for your life. You have been my leash here on NL and God knows what kind of mischief I would have caused if you haven't always been around to caution me on my excesses. I am too much of a hellion, otherwise I would have proposed to you... (But who knows... there is still time for me to change my mind angry grin ). Nevertheless, I love you very very much. I pray God grants you those desires that only you and He are privy to. Amen smiley

Thanks everybody. The ice cold zobo is on me, y'all!! cheesy cheesy
OMG Did Ishilove just actually call Chikeziehosan "her love"...i saw this post on abumikey's quote was about trolling b4 i saw it o...this is 2 good to b true...oya *adds bobo to evrybody's zobo..
*pops bobo..

Happy Birthday Ishilove..
God bless U n everybody on this thread..
Thankz 4 d prayer..

Singing Hallaluyah*
#holding my head n dancing skelewu...

#let the celebration begin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by naptu2: 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
And now, more music.

Happy birthday from The Minions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anNRry5yfIQ

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by AbuMikey(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan: OMG Did Ishilove just actually call Chikeziehosan "her love"...i saw this post on abumikey's quote was about trolling b4 i saw it o...this is 2 good to b true...oya *adds bobo to evrybody's zobo..
*pops bobo..

Happy Birthday Ishilove..
God bless U n everybody on this thread..
Thankz 4 d prayer..

Singing Hallaluyah*
#holding my head n dancing skelewu...

#let the celebration begin
Obgeni,that babe on your Profile pic nor reach you undecided

tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by naptu2: 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
☆HOW*√*¨`*OLD√*¨´♫ •.☆ ♥♫ •☆.ARE♥.•°YOU NOW°?¸☆HOW*√*¨`*OLD√*¨´♫ •.☆ ♥♫ •☆.ARE♥.•°YOU NOW°?¸.•*¨`*•´♫ • °¸.•* ¨`☆*♥¸.•*¨`*• ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•..•¨*♪ ♥ *☆HOW*√OLDARE*¨`*YOU☆*»NOW”¤'”~«
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
Abu Mikey: Obgeni,that babe on your Profile pic nor reach you undecided

tongue

It is written that i av given u dominion over d birds of the air..fishes in the sea...and chicks on the earth..overtake conquer n recover all grin
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by AbuMikey(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

It is written that i av given u dominion over d birds of the air..fishes in the sea...and chicks on the earth..overtake conquer n recover all grin
gringringringringringringringrin
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Tgirl4real(f): 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
Happy birthday dearie.

Hope I'm not too late.
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
Happy Birthday, girl smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by chistar01(m): 11:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
I know this is comming a little too late but, happy birthday ishilove (emphasis on the 'Love')

This is usually the part you tell us how you spent your day grin *activate amebo mode*

#teamOCTOBERIANs (24)
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Ishilove: 1:49am On Oct 04, 2013
Abu Mikey: I "liked" this post 1st
Thanks for the 'like' wink
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Ishilove: 1:52am On Oct 04, 2013
naptu2: And now, more music.

Happy birthday from The Minions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anNRry5yfIQ
DJ naptu2 on the wheels of steel. Lol grin
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Ishilove: 1:54am On Oct 04, 2013
naptu2: ☆HOW*√*¨`*OLD√*¨´♫ •.☆ ♥♫ •☆.ARE♥.•°YOU NOW°?¸☆HOW*√*¨`*OLD√*¨´♫ •.☆ ♥♫ •☆.ARE♥.•°YOU NOW°?¸.•*¨`*•´♫ • °¸.•* ¨`☆*♥¸.•*¨`*• ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•..•¨*♪ ♥ *☆HOW*√OLDARE*¨`*YOU☆*»NOW”¤'”~«
I'm twenty years old now

I'm twenty years old now,

I'm twenty years old now, naptuuuuuuu,

I'm twenty years old now!!

Hip hip hip,HURRAH!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Ishilove: 1:56am On Oct 04, 2013
chistar01: I know this is comming a little too late but, happy birthday ishilove (emphasis on the 'Love')

This is usually the part you tell us how you spent your day grin *activate amebo mode*

#teamOCTOBERIANs (24)
Lol. I spent it swallowing drugs for flu and lying on Momsie's bed mewling like a cat grin
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Ishilove: 1:57am On Oct 04, 2013
Tgirl4real: Happy birthday dearie.

Hope I'm not too late.
Nah. It's never too late. Thank you for the msg smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Ishilove: 1:58am On Oct 04, 2013
joeydozzy: Happy Birthday, girl smiley
Thanks joey smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 04, 2013
Abu Mikey: gringringringringringringringrin

awon closeup boyz
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by yemi2plus(m): 8:56am On Oct 04, 2013
Happy Birthday Mrs. Lecturer

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by esere826: 9:33am On Oct 04, 2013
uhm
On behalf of myself
I say a big belated happy birthday to you

May you grow in wisdom, grace and love
And surpass the years before now
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by ifyalways(f): 9:59am On Oct 04, 2013
Belated happy birthday, madam.
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Madawaki01(m): 11:10am On Oct 04, 2013
yemi2plus: Happy Birthday Mrs. Lecturer
:-D
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Danhumprey: 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ishilove: Thank you everyone for the kind messages, I am really touched. Although I am twenty years old today (whether my birth certificate has a different date entirely is not the issue here angry ), I feel years younger. I guess age is a thing of the mind. smiley
Wait! Are you saying you just clocked 20yrs?? I smell something fishy here. I was thinking you were 25yrs and above! Nah! I don't believe!
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by ATMC(f): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
chistar01: I know this is comming a little too late but, happy birthday ishilove (emphasis on the 'Love')

#teamOCTOBERIANs (24)
I miss yhu christian chat thread...come there yhu hear, let's plan Oct 24 together amen!
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Ishilove: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
Danhumprey: Wait! Are you saying you just clocked 20yrs?? I smell something fishy here. I was thinking you were 25yrs and above! Nah! I don't believe!
I've been twenty years for many moons. A woman never ages wink grin
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Danhumprey: 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ishilove:
I've been twenty years for many moons. A woman never ages wink grin
Oh! Really? Now I understand why a gal who in my estimation,look like a 20yrs old,but claiming to be 15,16yrs.

Women never age indeed! undecided
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Ishilove: 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
Danhumprey: Oh! Really? Now I understand why a gal who in my estimation,look like a 20yrs old,but claiming to be 15,16yrs.

Women never age indeed! undecided
grin
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Danhumprey: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ishilove:
grin
See your teeth. Hope you had fun on your birthday? smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
Happy birthday ! X smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Ishilove: 2:47am On Oct 05, 2013
Danhumprey: See your teeth. Hope you had fun on your birthday? smiley
Yep I did. Lay on the bed all day and was showered with the best kind of love in the world; Mama's love!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Ishilove: 2:47am On Oct 05, 2013
adaobi123: Happy birthday ! X smiley
Thanks darleen smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! by Obinoscopy(m): 4:16am On Oct 05, 2013
Happy Belated Birthday. I wish you the very best cheesy.

Saw this thread on Naptu's signature. What's with you too? Don't worry I think I know wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

L.o.l; See Funny Pix Of Homeless And Beggars' Signs / PHOTOS : Woman Delivered From Lesbianism..goes From Stud To A Beauty Queen. / Price Of Signage In Abuja, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.