Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,397 members, 7,881,447 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:49 PM

Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? (33703 Views)

Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link / Tv Series U Wished Were Not Cancelled! / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by nuelkaosi(m): 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
Wait! U telling me they cancelled Alcatarz, The event, Traveler and Terra Nova.. These re cool movies. Why wie they cancelled
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Lordave: 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
handebayor: 1.STARGATE OF ATLANTIS- its uncomplete, no end to the war against the wraiths and my best ever series.
2.Terra Nova-its got potentials.
3.Vampire diaries- its highly doubtful they re gonna continue though i hope not.
4.Fringe-same with vampire diaries.
5.Legend of the seeker
be serious na, was Terra Nova cancelled?
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by ammyluv2002(f): 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
braxjay: dear vampires Diaries,

even with the ongoing news of your cancellation, kindly come with a new season and put the devil to shame #stefan #Damon u rock.
season 5 coming soon by faith grin grin grin
Season 5 Episode 1 is out....I'm waiting for episode 2 grin kiss
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Chimzy2(m): 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
The Traveler, legend of d seeker, ...I love dis seasonal movies so much..most especially the traveler!!!
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by akinzyakin(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
tubiz:

Send me a PM with your email add will send you a download link.
Link https://www.nairaland.com/sendmessage/tubiz
pls wahz ur email and am akizy_akin on twitter or 08102483151. can kindly send dah 2 me on whats app or a dm on twitter.. tanx so much
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by adebayogates(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
Flash Forward... not even a season 2
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Lordave: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
god punish devil.
I'm watching Tera Nova season right now
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Koolking(m): 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
Kyle XY
True Blood
The Terminator Chronicles
The Gates
Rome

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Lordave: 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
yuncka: I dont know why NTA stopped showin 'WILLIE WILLIE'(hot cash)... A very powerful clip back den in early 90s......

Now all dey do is show Us PDP dinner, Apga got talent, Npc dance all, Ppa ultimate search... Etc...

May d gud lord deliver NTA.
Willy Willy don die
Na who kill am?
Na Nchele kill am
Clap for Nchele.
Tininini Tin Tin.
Chai! Oteellaa!!!
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by drnoel: 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mine was rome
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Aimedrey(f): 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
the secret circle and make it or break it
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by timjones1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
I still cant understand why they cancelled that TRAVELER and THE FIRM..24 too
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Lordave: 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
Shalomé: KING
KYLE XY
HUMAN TARGET
if they dare cancel STRIKE BACK ehn.....
what's the latest on Strike Back?
Stopped at season two and someone told me that Poter didn't die.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by CONFIDY: 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
I REALLY MISS THAT MOVIE.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Soferkizzy007: 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
philfearon: Well,its really annoying when you are enjoying a particular Movie only to find out it has been cancelled,just when it is beginning to get More interesting...
Here are mine:
1}The Gates
2}Flashforward
3}Event
4}The V-series
5}Tower Prep
6}The Traveller{This one almost made me mad}
7}Terminator{seasonal}
8}Heroes
9}The Legend of The Seeker{i still have no idea why this powerful great movie was cancelled}..
10}Demons..

Add Yours............
OMO NA SANCTUARY OOOOO...DAT FILM GAT A MARVELOUS THEME!!
philfearon: Well,its really annoying when you are enjoying a particular Movie only to find out it has been cancelled,just when it is beginning to get More interesting...
Here are mine:
1}The Gates
2}Flashforward
3}Event
4}The V-series
5}Tower Prep
6}The Traveller{This one almost made me mad}
7}Terminator{seasonal}
8}Heroes
9}The Legend of The Seeker{i still have no idea why this powerful great movie was cancelled}..
10}Demons..

Add Yours............
OMO NA SANCTUARY OOOOO...DAT FILM GAT A MARVELOUS THEME!!
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by IFELEKE(m): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
FRIENDS...
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Lordave: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
Deiok: season 2 is the last you got in strike back, they cancelled it in season 1 , but decided to air öne more season before stoping it. British people ehn.
are you serious?
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by RootedWord1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
The Event
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Annstar(f): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
Secret circle, legend of the seeker
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Phonon: 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
Flashforward
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by debbietobad: 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
[b][/b]
BEHIND THE CLOUD

CHECKMATE
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Fitzy4real(m): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
I agree with @OP on The Event and maybe Flashforward.

Legend of The Seeker deserved to be discontinued. It was cra*p. I only watched it because of (Bridget Regan) Kahlan and (Tabreth Bethell) Cara - very beautiful ladies I must say - Richard jumped too much before any fight, he killed too many D'harans (which didn't seem to have any effect on the army), also there didn't seem to be any blood on those D'harans he killed etc I could go on...

V was terrible. Imagine aliens who didn't have a name for themselves (they referred to themselves as V's).

The rest I don't know about though I'll like to call for the discontinuation of Supernatural. It has become unbearable...
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by UjSizzle(f): 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
joshua idibia: Tnk God LOST was completed.
And the end left me more confused than ever sad

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by UjSizzle(f): 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
IFELEKE: FRIENDS...
Thought Friends was completed undecided
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by GASLINE: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
ARES: Are u guys kidding me "24"
#the following takes place between 7.am and 8.am# epic!

"24" will be back in 2014.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Osgilliat(m): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
quote author=handebayor]1.STARGATE OF ATLANTIS- its uncomplete, no end to the war against the wraiths and my best ever series.
2.Terra Nova-its got potentials.
3.Vampire diaries- its highly doubtful they re gonna continue though i hope not.
4.Fringe-same with vampire diaries.
5.Legend of the seeker[/quote]

Fringe has being completed....the invaders were all killed.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
Agbara-nla - Great Power
Ayamatanga Series.

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Tosyno51(m): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
Vampire diaries is still running, also Fringe and Alphas.
The series I never wished dey cancelled, The Gates, Secret circle, nt forgetting Kyle XY

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by bellefidel(f): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
ammyluv2002: The Secret Circle cry I wept
i cried my eyes out....de film is just ok
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by olahero(m): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
THE LIGHT! ONCE UPON A TIME.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by TiffanyJ(f): 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
The event, tera nova, dark angel and legend of the seeker!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

'The Exorcism Of Alu': Basketmouth Releases His First Film / The Next Titan: Doctor Olatunde Qadri Quits His Job For Reality TV Show / BBNaija: Frodd Wears Esther's Slippers For Eviction Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.