Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,257 members, 7,880,980 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? (33697 Views)

Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link / Tv Series U Wished Were Not Cancelled! / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Toroze(m): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
how i met your mother was and still is okay that is if you love comedy but the Event the suspense was "edge of the seat" and then.........
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by blinkz4real: 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
vanished.......i so much mis dis movie
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by tubiz(m): 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
Lordave: what's the latest on Strike Back?
Stopped at season two and someone told me that Poter didn't die.

My guy u don miss ooh.
Strike Back don reach Season 4.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by fijiano202(m): 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
Pretty little liar,revenge are still on
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by chupcake(m): 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
handebayor: 1.STARGATE OF ATLANTIS- its uncomplete, no end to the war against the wraiths and my best ever series.
2.Terra Nova-its got potentials.
3.Vampire diaries- its highly doubtful they re gonna continue though i hope not.
4.Fringe-same with vampire diaries.
5.Legend of the seeker

Vampire diaries is still on, S05E01 was aired on thursday, S05E02 will air this thursday.
They finished Fringe cos it developed a cult following, the last season was 16 episodes,
The season about the observers (Those bald bastards).
The ratings for Legend of the Seeker kept on dropping and the network decided to axe it. I almost wept when I heard too, Cara was too sexy mehn. Still don't know why they haven't cancelled arrows.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by eyitayo007(m): 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
Kings
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by simdam500(m): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
[size=14pt]was Merlin cancelled Cos D way they ended it wasn't quite alright...[/size]
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by dnawah(m): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
handebayor: 1.STARGATE OF ATLANTIS- its uncomplete, no end to the war against the wraiths and my best ever series.
2.Terra Nova-its got potentials.
3.Vampire diaries- its highly doubtful they re gonna continue though i hope not.
4.Fringe-same with vampire diaries.
5.Legend of the seeker
star gate don end o!when they came back to earth with the atlantis.season 1-5
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Samskid13(m): 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
Terminator the sarah connor chronicles its full of action
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Cassypak(m): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
philfearon: Well,its really annoying when you are enjoying a particular Movie only to find out it has been cancelled,just when it is beginning to get More interesting...
Here are mine:
1}The Gates
2}Flashforward
3}Event
4}The V-series
5}Tower Prep
6}The Traveller{This one almost made me mad}
7}Terminator{seasonal}
8}Heroes
9}The Legend of The Seeker{i still have no idea why this powerful great movie was cancelled}..
10}Demons..

Add Yours............
legend of seeker
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
fijiano202: make it or break it is still on
crycry It has been cancelled
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by obinoral(m): 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
Jericho.

2 Likes

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by eugeneric: 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
1. Commander-in-chief
2. Kings
3. Justice

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Sabado(m): 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
YOU KIDDING ME?...
24Hrs...
neva imagined I ll be watching the concluding season when I hope for more...
Kiefer Sutherland ALL THE WAY...
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by thundey95(m): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
24 hours, kyle xy, prison break
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by maxben(m): 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
1. Legend of the Seeker

2. Heroes

3. kyle XY

4. Terra Nova
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Dannylux: 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
Moonlight
Terra Nova
Boondocks
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Fitzy4real(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
philfearon:
@Bolded,Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? SuPernatuRAl?
My man,na fight you dey Call so...No let Supernatural fans catch u say that thing...Infact,my friend fit sue u for libel!!
Imagine film that will Premier the Season9 life tomorrow,8th october!!
On a serious note,guy,if na joke stop am...

Boss, I am a supernatural fan oooh. But the story has gone totally crazy. It was supposed to end after Season 5.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by latepa(m): 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
1. Eastwick

2. Melrose Place

3. Blue Mountain State(still my favorite)

4. Kingdom Hospital

5. Beautiful Life

6. My Own Worst Enemy

Right now i'm praying they shouldn't cancel Hart of Dixie and Nashville
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by dharmmy09(m): 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
why on earth wil any reasonable entity evr tink of cancelling THE SECRET CIRCLE.....GOOSH,DAH SERIES WAS AWESUM.... angry
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Rejoice5000(f): 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
BROKEN VOW / MARA AD CARA
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tnk God Merlin was nt cancelled, n pls they shouldnt cancelled Nikita o, wanna see hw they get Percy n Amanda down
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Greatihex(m): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
philfearon: Well,its really annoying when you are enjoying a particular Movie only to find out it has been cancelled,just when it is beginning to get More interesting...
Here are mine:
1}The Gates
2}Flashforward
3}Event
4}The V-series
5}Tower Prep
6}The Traveller{This one almost made me mad}
7}Terminator{seasonal}
8}Heroes
9}The Legend of The Seeker{i still have no idea why this powerful great movie was cancelled}..
10}Demons..

Add Yours............
. Seeker and the gates.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by philfearon(m): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
Fitzy4real:

Boss, I am a supernatural fan oooh. But the story has gone totally crazy. It was supposed to end after Season 5.
Okay o...
But,you know say order is supposed to be restored in Heaven,Earth and Hell...Everybody has gone haywire;angels,demons and humans alike...Someone has to restore order as Michael is still in the cage with Lucifer....The weirdness of the show,coupled with the introduction of Certain God-factors,makes the show ever mindbuggling.....Do you know that the producers have tried many times to remove Castiel from the Show by killing him many times?Yet,fans of the show keeps resurrecting...
Such is the love for the Show bro...You wont be disappointed as usual!
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by HezronLorraine(m): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
Baybe: Okay, I was beginning to think I was the only that has watched it.

I cried. I just want them to go to the olympics. That's all sad.
I pictured tthe olympics moments already after the olympics.a close study of the US Gymnastics Team shows that the movie was set in line with how the team performed in real life.I love that movie die.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by macof(m): 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
Icarly, fresh prince of bel air, drake and Josh, unfabulous, out of Jimmy's head, heroes, legend of the seeker,
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by mrdrizzy(m): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
latepa: 1. Eastwick

2. Melrose Place

3. Blue Mountain State(still my favorite)

4. Kingdom Hospital

5. Beautiful Life

6. My Own Worst Enemy

Right now i'm praying they shouldn't cancel Hart of Dixie and Nashville
.lols,i was actually thinking ppl dnt watch dose series, one of the best countryside series.inshort if dem cancell hart of dixie i will personally send a letter to CW,shuu!
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by stolenstone: 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
Commander-in-Chief, Dirty sexy money
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I pictured tthe olympics moments already after the olympics.a close study of the US Gymnastics Team shows that the movie was set in line with how the team performed in real life.I love that movie die.
True that.

Who do you think would've won gold if they had gone for the olympics? cheesycheesy
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by jacob2012(m): 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
24. Jack bauer
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by jacob2012(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
24. Jack bauer
amaya
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by tubiz(m): 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
Bleble-swag:
Tnk God Merlin was nt cancelled, n pls they shouldnt cancelled Nikita o, wanna see hw they get Percy n Amanda down

Like seriously, when last did you watch Nikita. Percy is dead ooh.
Division has been destroyed.
The final season airs next month.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

'The Exorcism Of Alu': Basketmouth Releases His First Film / The Next Titan: Doctor Olatunde Qadri Quits His Job For Reality TV Show / BBNaija: Frodd Wears Esther's Slippers For Eviction Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.