Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,194 members, 7,910,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:16 PM

I Trying To Find A Song - I'm Sorry The Msg Is Long - Help! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Trying To Find A Song - I'm Sorry The Msg Is Long - Help! (750 Views)

Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle / 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. / Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Trying To Find A Song - I'm Sorry The Msg Is Long - Help! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2008
usually come onto this site to find recent information on songs, so i thought that you know wot I'm going to join!

I'm REALLY SORRY WHAT I'm ABOUT TO TYPE IS LONG, BUT PLS READ!!!!
Anyways, I'm looking for a song BUT i don't know what its called or who sung it, I know, can u imagine!!

However, i remember in the video that this guy was talking to this girl and everytime he said a line she said = yeah, (next He sung another line) and she said - So (next line)she said - Why (Next line) she said - Eh (next line) etc.
after that chorus, he took her to her parents and they were wearing traditional clothes (the ones in olden Yoruba films) and the setting was black and white but it was a modern video. The black and White look, was only to emphasise the past! That how much I can remember!

do you get what I'm trying to say, if you no what I'm on about please help, I'm really tryng to find this song, i first heard in Nigeria in March and then my friend said she heard a few weeks ago on BEN TV.
Re: I Trying To Find A Song - I'm Sorry The Msg Is Long - Help! by tosinadeda: 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2008
thats

jafextra - eyan atata

will see wut i can do to get it
Re: I Trying To Find A Song - I'm Sorry The Msg Is Long - Help! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2008
TAHNK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much, im grateful. xactly what im looking for. Thanks!!! smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy
Re: I Trying To Find A Song - I'm Sorry The Msg Is Long - Help! by lalaboi(m): 5:38am On Jun 29, 2008
Re: I Trying To Find A Song - I'm Sorry The Msg Is Long - Help! by tosinadeda: 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2008
nice job lala

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Interview - Video / Song From A Movie / Division Of Rap Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.