Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,660 members, 7,889,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:11 AM

LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) (32630 Views)

UNIABUJA Male Student Allegedlly Wanking While Peeping Into Female Hostel / ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil / Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 04, 2013
Wittywizard: stop complaining @all... This one s even still better... Come & check UniAjbuja own
omoh! gwags own serious o. off-k tinz mk sense
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by Sijo01(f): 10:39am On Oct 04, 2013
myOGAonTOP:

formings. Some people no even get pit laterines.

Na your cup of tea. nor be everybody dirty like you.

2 Likes

Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by ichommy(m): 10:46am On Oct 04, 2013
Aggrippa: are you surprised? we treat ourselves as animals in the gutter.
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by secnelly: 10:48am On Oct 04, 2013
If the female Hostel 'in a medical school' is like this, how will the males' look like? Somebody should update us o.

Am all eyes.
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by myOGAonTOP: 10:50am On Oct 04, 2013
Sijo01:

Na your cup of tea. nor be everybody dirty like you.
of course. Thats why we take our bath twice everyday. Oh! Dont tell me you dont know what 'bathing' is....
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by ifebosco: 10:51am On Oct 04, 2013
bootlegaz: Yet some ignoramus would want to compare Nigeria to United States.... grin grin
watin bring that one now??
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by theripper3: 10:53am On Oct 04, 2013
Dirty girls everywhere.

1 Like

Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by eendy(f): 10:56am On Oct 04, 2013
If thats LUTH hostel, then DELSUTH students are in heaven, kudos to ibori; thief or not he tried on this one.
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by HOTWATER(m): 10:57am On Oct 04, 2013
surprised that nobody is insulting GEJ or is he not the person incharge of this . I did not know people could be matured with thier comments
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by ifebosco: 11:00am On Oct 04, 2013
the_ripper3: Dirty girls everywhere.
what has this girls got to do with the lack of mantanance culture

1 Like

Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by princesschloe: 11:02am On Oct 04, 2013
Simply needs renovation. y'all now see ASUU strike is necessary!
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by mrofficial(m): 11:04am On Oct 04, 2013
Acidosis:

All I see is a well structured toilet mismanaged inappropriately by a team of dirty girls who lack maintenance culture

So are you trying to say that the students will be the one to replace those doors, the tiles and the bad walls of the bathrooms?

This is the responsibility of the school authorities. Mind you, these hostels have been that way even before the present students came in.

If I were in a school like this, I would definitely learn how to smoke weed and do nothing good in my academy. This is a huge distraction and torment which definitely leads to failure.
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by solomon111(m): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2013
The place has been mis-managed by very dirty girls.
And they're supposed to be medical personnel who should be more knowledgable about these things.
Smh.
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by lawizle(m): 11:14am On Oct 04, 2013
I will 4eva salute gloryland for its "next to Godliness"..greatest ife!
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by ketoprofen(m): 11:15am On Oct 04, 2013
Secret_Dreams: Quite normal in federal universities, anyways let's see what ASUU will do with the money when they get it.

Nnamdi Azikiwe medical hostel no dey like this o

1 Like

Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by eluquenson(m): 11:19am On Oct 04, 2013
This is a slum or what? And our useless govt are there looting our money.
Nemesis will be catching up with them by God's grace.
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by 50calibre(m): 11:22am On Oct 04, 2013
Acidosis:

All I see is a well structured toilet mismanaged inappropriately by a team of dirty girls who lack maintenance culture

Dude your comment is sickening, no offense but this comment depicts a person with a very minute reasoning! You see nothing wrong in it maybe because that's what you're used to.

The school has a duty of care, to provide a safe & conducive environment for students, the school is responsible for the students & would be held liable if as a result of their own negligence, a student contracts a deadly disease from that hazardous pit.

Of course Nigeria isn't a real country, all these doesn't apply.
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by smithjanetstore: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2013
NWA IGBO IDIOT U DO CARRY TRIBALISM ENTER THIS ISSUE AGAIN ODE
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by skyscraperTM(m): 11:29am On Oct 04, 2013
ifebosco:

we need a father(goverment) to help us change that mentality,human beings every were in the world need guardlines.which guardlines do we have in nigeria??
the qovernment are not necessarily the people in power. you and i constitute the qovernment¡ the problem with nigerian youth is that we literally expect the qovernment to do everythinq for us which is sorely impossible. are you tryinq to say that the qoverment needs to tell you when and how to keep YOUR bathroom clean before you know what to do. funny enough, it`s just like waitinq for the qovernment to come weed the bunch of qrasses in your compound. i think the students utilizinq these facilities should create a roster "quidlines" to determine who admist them will be responsible for maintaininq the place as at when due. this way they all qets to partake in the exercise thereby keepinq the bathroom clean and free from qerms|

1 Like

Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by smithjanetstore: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2013
Thank you joor these girls are dirty to an extent they can even a place where thier privacy is been exposed i have been to many west african country for real nija girls are dirty awon oloorun, obun

FG are bastards with the huge amount of money earned daily in nija not only the crude oil and when its comes in term of private sectors haaaa na only baba GOD go save us from this yeye giant of africa
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by udoseng(m): 11:31am On Oct 04, 2013
Then we shouldn't complain about private school high fees
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2013
Ewww!! Totally disgusting
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by atasteve: 11:34am On Oct 04, 2013
whao!!! shocked
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by kaeto(m): 11:36am On Oct 04, 2013
Aggrippa: are you surprised? we treat ourselves as animals in the gutter.
No o, it's fashola. He is working..

1 Like

Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by iknopro(m): 11:46am On Oct 04, 2013
Some ppl are saying that the problm of dat toilet is not money but I disagree with you, like U̶̲̥̅̊ compare d United States wt Nigeria, U̶̲̥̅̊ forgot dat in d State ppl are being paid with money †☀ make sure that the toilet is clean and not the students.
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by Auspharm(m): 11:47am On Oct 04, 2013
ketoprofen:

Nnamdi Azikiwe medical hostel no dey like this o
boss, are u compounding ketoconazole and ibuprofen, u wil make a great pharmacist 4rm wht i see in ur moniker.

1 Like

Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by lockedOut: 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
Acidosis:

And the girls are the ones that made the doors rot? I am sure if the school management had gotten good cleaners and functioning water pipes it wont be this bad! Some of these hostels go for as much as 2 weeks without water and the students have to trek to go and fetch water just to bathe. Will you stil expect them to go and fectch same water just to wash the toilets?
e
To me this is just a case of negligence on the part of the school authorities which is peculiar to Nigerians and like someone said earlier Lack of Maintenance culture. What a shame!
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
iknopro: Some ppl are saying that the problm of dat toilet is not money but I disagree with you, like U̶̲̥̅̊ compare d United States wt Nigeria, U̶̲̥̅̊ forgot dat in d State ppl are being paid with money †☀ make sure that the toilet is clean and not the students.

True that but since we're comparing, how many Nigerian medical students pay the exorbitant fees that their U.S. counterparts pay?
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by stevecantrell: 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
Still beta than Moremi Hall punny blood toilets.
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by eluquenson(m): 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:

the qovernment are not necessarily the people in power. you and i constitute the qovernment¡ the problem with nigerian youth is that we literally expect the qovernment to do everythinq for us which is sorely impossible. are you tryinq to say that the qoverment needs to tell you when and how to keep YOUR bathroom clean before you know what to do. funny enough, it`s just like waitinq for the qovernment to come weed the bunch of qrasses in your compound. i think the students utilizinq these facilities should create a roster "quidlines" to determine who admist them will be responsible for maintaininq the place as at when due. this way they all qets to partake in the exercise thereby keepinq the bathroom clean and free from qerms|

tongue

Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by Memyselfu2009(m): 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
Poor maintenance culture from both the students the owners and the govt. The earlier we realize that nigeria need better leader the before for us those who vote don't sell ur vote for just view naira
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by chemashie(m): 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
Secret_Dreams: Quite normal in federal universities, anyways let's see what ASUU will do with the money when they get it.
Get yourself a brain! ASUU won't spend the money but the school management.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) / Covenant University Trends On Twitter See Tweets / COZA: "If Girls Sexually Abused By Lecturers In IMSU Come Out...." - Leeroy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.