Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:04 AM

LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) (32629 Views)

UNIABUJA Male Student Allegedlly Wanking While Peeping Into Female Hostel / ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil / Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by Orikinla(m): 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
PLEASE, DON'T LET ME TROP.

IF YOU SEE THE TOILETS OF FEMALE HOSTELS IN NIGERIA, YOU WILL NEVER DATE ANY OF THE GIRLS USING THEM.

WHY ARE THEY SO DIRTY AND FILTHY?

THE POOR REALLY SUFFER IN NIGERIA.

NIGERIAN CAMPUS HOSTELS ARE GHETTOS.

WHY CAN'T THEY CONTRIBUTE THE THOUSANDS THEY USE IN BUYING EXPENSIVE SMART PHONES TO RENOVATE THEIR TOILETS AND SINK BORE HOLES FOR REGULAR SUPPLY OF WATER?

1 Like

Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by Orikinla(m): 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
The indignities of these horrible living conditions affect the esteem of the personalities of these students and that is why there is general low esteem of life among Nigerians with low appreciation of life. So, you can understand why Nigerian trained doctors behave the way they behave, because they are not well groomed in human dignity and integrity. And why all students in Nigeria have low scruples and morals since they have lost their values and virtues of dignity and nobility living in horrible and terrible campus hostels that are worse than even refugee camps in Europe.

1 Like

Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
Is this suppose to b a surprise?Those imgbati-imgbati girlz dey neat b4?...!Sickness has kept me out of nairaland 4 almost a week,but only to log into nairaland 2day and see this disgusting poo.Na dis kind thing una wan make i use recover...? *falls down 4rm hospital bed and faints*

1 Like

Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by Venchy: 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
Greatest of the Greatest Country in Africa. .....do they care, wrong leaders, none of their children study in Nigeria but comes back to take a higher position.

4king Bastards, they deny their country but bought lots of houses abroad without no one living inside.

North London is their base, Mother 4kers
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
Jst want to b sure cuz dat place is london-like wen compared to one skul dat i knw.

Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
Is this suppose to b a surprise?Those imgbati-imgbati girlz dey neat b4?...!Sickness has kept me out of nairaland 4 almost a week,but only to log into nairaland 2day and see this disgusting poo.Na dis kind thing una wan make i use recover...? *falls down 4rm hospital bed and faints**
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
I thank God for my school ooo!

Bbbbbeta by far!

Y'all need to come check out Unilorin Hostels
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
But my those idi-araba babes are hot spotless and sexxxy grin
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by domdolly2050(f): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
The first should be OPH,still as dirty as ever!
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by baba11(m): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
This is an eyesore and some shallow thinkers will be asking:Why is ASUU on strike?
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
baba11: This is an eyesore and some shallow thinkers will be asking:Why is ASUU on strike?

When ASUU wasn't on strike, was it any better?
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by TomiSwag(m): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
who's the mod here!!!! this news is so outdated and its on the front page?! I've seen these picture over 3yrs ago! I think current info shud b on d front page next time......ThankU
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by Chimezie198(m): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
Sijo01: I came, saw disgusting pix, spit, vomit, and I walked out.
see u life?
Who u want make him come pack d rubbish na?
Na people like u dey live for dat kind hostel.
Dat door net wey open for dat pix fit be ur room.
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by oladapoa1(m): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
hmm. Unilorin you are better by far o... Speaks healthy o those that passed tru those pits in LASUTH- 2015 one of them ll nw become minister of health

2 Likes

Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by ketoprofen(m): 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
Auspharm: boss, are u compounding ketoconazole and ibuprofen, u wil make a great pharmacist 4rm wht i see in ur moniker.

lol.
But ketoprofen is a drug that has anti-inflammatory properties.
Browse it.
Recently, it has been found to be also important in d surgical management of neurofibromatosis(to prevent bleeding)

1 Like

Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
ketoprofen:

lol.
Browse it.
Recently, it has been found to be also important in d surgical management of neurofibromatosis(to prevent bleeding)

Supu Oyibo.. Oyibo emebie mu isi.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by Sijo01(f): 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
Chimezie198: see u life?

Watin do your life, kid?

Chimezie198:
Who u want make him come pack d rubbish na?

Your services is highly needed there.

Chimezie198: Na people like u dey live for dat kind hostel.

I never lived close to such hostel not to talk of paying for such.

Chimezie198: Dat door net wey open for dat pix fit be ur room.

Your own be like that nor mean say other people own go be like that too

In summary, your reactions to my comment points to one direction. i.e. your environment is as filthy as the subject matter.
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by dammyeve: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
Secret_Dreams: Quite normal in federal universities, anyways let's see what ASUU will do with the money when they get it.
it's not the ASUU that will be given the money but the VCs though I trust no 1
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by abdulkodir: 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
na only God b our body gard.
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by anonimi: 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
Emmadani: Is this suppose to b a surprise?Those imgbati-imgbati girlz dey neat b4?...!Sickness has kept me out of nairaland 4 almost a week,but only to log into nairaland 2day and see this disgusting poo.Na dis kind thing una wan make i use recover...? *falls down 4rm hospital bed and faints*

And what purpose is the TRIBALIST dig supposed to serve
How does it help in ensuring the appropriate stakeholders redress the issue?
Is it to show how mature and civilised you are?
Or that all the university hostels in your TRIBAL area are better maintained and much cleaner?
Can you post such pictures?

I hope the MODs will do the needful to your post and your handle.

1 Like

Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by Chimezie198(m): 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
Sijo01:

Watin do your life, kid?

Your services is highly needed there.

I never lived close to such hostel not to talk of paying for such.

Your own be like that nor mean say other people own go be like that too

In summary, your reactions to my comment points to one direction. i.e. your environment is as filthy as the subject matter.
akukọ
go close dat door.
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by 9ja4eva: 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
CFCfan: Ewww!! Totally disgusting

It is very gross indeed. Yuck...
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by arthgideon: 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
The place is terrible
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by YoshiMaster: 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
Compared to this.

Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by YoshiMaster: 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
I know the students might deserve some blame, but common guys, the institution deserves the most blame.

In some countries, they even have workers that clean all toilets in schools.

Now even if the girls mismanage a toilet for say, one semester, there is no way one semester can cause such havoc.

During the break, isn't school management suppose to at least "detail" the bathroom again, and if need be, students can even be charged.

This is mediocrity of an institution, and can't really be defended.

What about inspections, even weekly inspections.

Even as a Parent, there is not way you would let your Childs bathroom reach this state before you interfere.

So please, lets not appropriate the majority of the blame to the students, you can even see buckets everywhere, so we don't even know the infrastructure level of the facility.

In some secondary schools in Nigeria, they simply allocate an open space for students to bath, isn't that just wickedness? So tell me how the such students in that case will manage an "open space" bathroom?

1 Like

Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by arthgideon: 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
Compared to this.

Where did you get the picture from

1 Like

Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by YoshiMaster: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
arthgideon:

Where did you get the picture from

Google, that's the typical form of school bathrooms I have seen in other developed countries.
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
I can bet that some people's bathrooms look like that cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abegi yall should stop forming "Saint Obi na Maria" for me jor.. grin grin grin
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by Jbravo58(m): 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
Thank God for God, my own schl wey no b fed sch evn use 10x beta all dis ones.... lata all dey go shout Doctors of 2mrw
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by YoshiMaster: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
My final take is that there is also a sense of pride students will have when they get the right infrastructure, that inculcates civility in them.

By infrastructure, I mean "standard" infrastructure.

That means:

-Shower Running, so no need for fetching water.
-Toilets flushing, so no need for fetching water.
-Adequate waste disposal
-Enclosed sinks, as in sinks with casings, not sinks where you actually get to see the plumbing.
-Usage control, so to speak, there should be bathrooms on every floor of a hostel, so that there is not overcrowding of one specific facility.

These things should also be consistent, for instance there shouldn't be a two week stretch were the toilets are not flushing, or water isn't running.

If students are given a bathroom like the one in the pic I posted above, and cleaners are hired on the cheap to clean daily, and maintenance is carried out periodically, I just don't see how it will collapse to the point of looking like the one posted by the OP.

1 Like

Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by Auspharm(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
[quote author=ketoprofen]

lol.
Browse it.
Recently, it has been found to be also important in d surgical management of neurofibromatosis(to prevent bleeding)[/quote ] pls sir, since when has this being in use ?
Re: LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) by Abamson: 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
later na. They come start to dey form yanga 4 boiz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) / Covenant University Trends On Twitter See Tweets / COZA: "If Girls Sexually Abused By Lecturers In IMSU Come Out...." - Leeroy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.