Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,047 members, 7,925,306 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 01:26 PM

Serious Relationship With Lady - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Serious Relationship With Lady (513 Views)

Single Lady Needs A Serious Relationship With A Responsible Man / I Want A Dominant Relationship With A Girl / 'No Strings Attached' Intimate Relationship With A Mature Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serious Relationship With Lady by iretunde(m): 6:52am On Oct 04, 2013
Thanks everyone, and this goes out to ladies between the ages of 27 years and 32 years, and is much really ready for a marriage by latest February 2014, should please forward her contact info to 08099218728, this is not a scam or fraud. Please we will not like abusive comments or posts neither do we support it. If you know you are not interested please it is better not to comment or post anything instead.

For anyone serious, please contact the number provided and also send your facebook id and phone number. The interested person must be a Christian with a good moral background.

Thanks once again.
Re: Serious Relationship With Lady by iretunde(m): 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
A lady recently sent her details on the line but when I finally meet her the Redemption Camp during the Holy Ghost Congress, She acted as if she's not interested in the guy she saw, meanwhile she claimed 30 years old. Please nobody is trying to play games here, if you know you are a kind of lady that are looking for playmate, please go elsewhere, what is needed here is someone who really needed the relationship not gamers. We don't play games. We don't want someone who will be demanding for recharge card or money for one thing or the other from their spouse, and all relationship courtship must be within 2 months precisely and by the third months wedding straight, so no games. Do not send your details if you are not a serious type or ready for it. It's a serious affair here............

(1) (Reply)

Help ME..!!! / I Seek For A Relationship With A Girl Not A Lady / Guys And Gals In Ago-iwoye, Let's Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.