Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,402 members, 7,978,273 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:18 AM

The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) (37077 Views)

5 Boring Departments In Nigerian Universities / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / Low Level Of Infrastructure In FUTO (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by NaijaChild: 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
Na wa oo..see infrastructure!..anyway,thank God say my skul no follow sha

After..dem go call us Half baked graduates!
Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ah guess Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University(ATBU) and Bauchi State University Gadau(BASUG) are not among this

3 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by phil5(m): 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
Nice pics, is that deplorable ?show me something beta jor.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ogbeche77: Gross, and Nigeria parades itself with pride as the giant of Africa...
What kind of products ll these dust bins(Universities) produce?
The strike is over 90 days, and students are home folding their arms eager to resume back to their dust bins.. I so trust our Arab brothers..
GEJ would've become history...
You are sick and need serious attention
Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
Vote for me (Stardom Artiste Contest) online at http://m.naijaartiste.net/contest/usbeel/
Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by phil5(m): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
Abeg ,that pic nor show anything jor
Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Appliedmaths(m): 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
@op it's obvious you're in support of ASUU. I'm sure those pictures were taken from one yeye state university. Come to UNIBEN it's far more better than that nonsense joor!. Those pictures look like it's taken from just one point.

5 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Woodpecker(m): 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
django1: FUTA get hope grin

Great Futarian!!!

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by SlimShawty(f): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
@ op,u just uploaded pics of the worst parts of those schools.I've been to UNN,it's a nice,clean school.
Try and be honest.Only about 2% of those campuses are like that.
It's just like posting pics of Ajegunle and telling us that that's what Nigeria looks like.

5 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by SlimShawty(f): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
Appliedmaths.:
@op it's obvious you're in support of ASUU. I'm sure those pictures were taken from one yeye state university. Come to UNIBEN it's far more better than that nonsense joor!. Those pictures look like it's taken from just one point.

Thanks!!

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
phil5: Nice pics, is that deplorable ?show me something beta jor.

ATBU and BASUG ain't gat deplorable tinzzxz!!!

Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! dats FRANCO REF, UNN

2 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
Even if govt releases that Money today, half of it will be looted by the university VC and his lecturers. Na today ? ASSU should go back to class rooms joor! The little they were given have they accounted for it?

4 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
I remember my abu zaria days I dey shit wit technique

2 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by dgifted: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
Uniport ain't in d list ? We are truly unique :pgrin

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by infoscope(m): 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
Slim Shawty: @ op,u just uploaded pics of the worst parts of those schools.I've been to UNN,it's a nice,clean school.
Try and be honest.Only about 2% of those campuses are like that.
It's just like posting pics of Ajegunle and telling us that that's what Nigeria looks like.
I understand that there better facilities and infrastructures in these schools than those depicted, but we shouldn't be be comfortable with the little we get. we deserve much more. I schooled in FUTO and throughout my Chemistry practicals i never used the bunsen burner, students had to buy kerosene for stove whenever we had practicals.... This is a university we are talking about, a citadel of learning.

5 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
Slim Shawty:

Thanks!!
ATBU & BASUG is the universities I know well and all are good

Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
As much as I like to point out that am nt GEJ fan, but a clueless person will say its Goodluck's fault.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
sad sad undecided sad
Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by itzlazzy(m): 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] even my BSU no dey lyk dis

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
Jarus: It is only in thsi kind of environment that you can see one student, after chopping beans, proving the impropriety of gay with magnet abi wetin the guy use again grin
grin grin grin grin
Na magnet the guy use; north pole ko, south pole ni grin
Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ada Nri1: Even if govt releases that Money today, half of it will be looted by the university VC and his lecturers. Na today ? ASSU should go back to class rooms joor! The little they were given have they accounted for it?
u don tire to stay for house abi? go learn tailor
Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
Not even university, Federal Polytechnic Bauchi is far better than those pics, I don't know were you get them from in Nigeria because all the universities I know are good

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
The "chemistry labs" of UNIUYO and UNIJOS are complete jokes grin
Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by Hendrixtzee(m): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
When I become president after 2015 elections, all these will stop.......
Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by phil5(m): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
Usbeel:
ATBU and BASUG ain't gat deplorable tinzzxz!!!
am not in support of ASUU or fg,if I should may be fg, cause ASUU is making me tink there's something else involved

3 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by nestaAK(m): 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
Sering this I guess i shld cry,,,,, but then again why can't I stop laughing angry
Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by zeedof(m): 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
Thank God for my life.. Ahmadu Bello University is the finest university in Nigeria. The environment is well conducive, even the school basic and remedial study, u can't find this pig house their. Despite of ABU. U people should come and rent our school management
Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by fankasibe: 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
I'm for ever proud to be a fresh graduate of 'The Better by Far' UNILORIN.(awaiting copper batch C)
Greatest Unilorinrites!!
Probitas Doctrina
I'm forever loyal, God punish ASUU STRIKE. (haters abeg no vex).
Re: The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) by larride(m): 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
There ain't any deplorable buildings at UNIOSUN (Okuku campus). I rep Uniosun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University / Ahmed Buhari Bature Set A New Record At NDA / OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.